Nerf Shi Hou

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerf Shi Hou

He is way too broken, overbuffed for no reason, he was terrible before, but now he is out of control. Cooldowns are too short, gets almost permanent immunity, able to easily strip all the effects on one target, second skill stuns and provides attack bar... What did you do buffing him this way...

No joke or trolling ?

Comment

Nerf leaking phone numbers because of spamming reason!

Comment

Also can we close this thread? He is a known troll.

*insert other dumb crap you say about my posts*

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol i heard that before haha

And NO, dont close pls.. this is fun haha

Originally posted by NeosDany View Post
        He is way too broken, overbuffed for no reason, he was terrible before, but now he is out of control. Cooldowns are too short, gets almost permanent immunity, able to easily strip all the effects on one target, second skill stuns and provides attack bar... What did you do buffing him this way...
        I can't take anything you say seriously. You complain about other people all the time, when you're not doing that you are complaining about mons or asking for nerfs. If anyone wants to click on your profile they can see I am not exaggerating. With the first page of posts, I think 2 were not specifically negative.

Crap, now I am complaining about you complaining. See what you do?!

Comment

• *NotChow*
          *NotChow* commented
          Editing a comment
          Now you deserve a ban too! Rip poledo

• Poledo
          Poledo commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe they can ban my account too, I am weak man who plays way too much.

Actually I have better suggestion, cool down your head a bit by taking some break. The way I see this thread is because of your recently closed thread kinda of made you pissed or something and you can’t think clearly. Besides, reddit and facebook also have summoners wars group to see as well (not a better alternative but still better place for change of pace) if you still want to see SW news. If not well just take some break in the meantime.

Comment

• Nat6Summoner
          Nat6Summoner commented
          Editing a comment
          You’re literally talking to someone who has grudges on a forum, on the internet lol .. you cant calm or reason with this guy

• Vizelion
          Vizelion commented
          Editing a comment
          Nat6Summoner well, at least I’m trying?

Lol. You guys never quit. How about instead of asking for a nerf to everything you build some counters. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you guys are playing the wrong game.

Comment

• immatx
          immatx commented
          Editing a comment
          Cold-Krush Yeah cuz asking for a balanced game is crazy I guess

• Poledo
          Poledo commented
          Editing a comment
          Balance patches come every 3 months. This forum is not a factor in the evaluation process. Asking for something to be nerfed is not balancing. Complaint, complaint and complaint with no thought or discussion of counters or suggested improvements is not a call for balance. Call it what it is, more whining, from someone with a pattern of such behavior.

If he came here with a thread titled :Shi Hou - Suggestions for counters? I might cut him a bit of slack.

• immatx
          immatx commented
          Editing a comment
          Poledo Cold-Krush said "you guys" as a general statement, not one directed specifically at the OP.

His pick rate is a little high in rta, so I slight nerf probably wouldn't be too bad. But it'd have to be really small cuz he's really not that bad, especially compared to some other units.

Comment

• NeosDany
          NeosDany commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, his cycling skills speed is very good, and I like it, but this added cc on the second skill is just too much.

Haha i like it

Keep it coming. You 2 keeps this forum alive love u guys mwa mwa

Comment

• thib04
          thib04 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know if we really need rage kids or trolls to keep this forum alive ... would better let it die

• lilmikee
          lilmikee commented
          Editing a comment
          about all there is any more........................you are either fanbois who can't see any negative, or full blown negative, who can't see possible fixes(the latter being me, for a long time, lol)

facts are facts.........is a game, some like it, some don't..........i personally have become bored, but that is just me, i like action games, not math projects(graduated "87, don't need math class any more, lol).................i still play, for time consumption, just not serious anymore

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          lilmikee it's just a game. Have fun
          If not happy, we can always find something better to do *wink*

After reading all the replies
        I want to thank the forum members
        for understanding who the real troll is

Btw Shi Hou is fine,
        all you have to do is get out of Challenger Ranks
        and use your brain

Comment

Toe puts the SW in SWitzerland. Always the neutral party in the middle

Comment

• *NotChow*
            *NotChow* commented
            Editing a comment
            you clever little turd you....

Originally posted by NeosDany View Post
          1- Don't mind what he says as he is a troll
          2- Close thread
          3- Stop creating useless threads
          4- Learn to play
          just gonna leave this here since it seems to fit perfectly

Comment

Uhhhh

idk why people asking for a buff if your gonna nerf it later.

Comment

• NeosDany
              NeosDany commented
              Editing a comment
              He got perfectly balanced at one point, then, he got buffed again and now, he is broken.

• er0L
              er0L commented
              Editing a comment
              NeosDany

when was the point where he was perfectly balanced? The pre-buff Shi Hou with his kit was usable in Db10 or Fire rift, but that was hardly it

Going to have to disagree with this one. His kit is strong, but not OP. He doesn't do "too much" in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

poor wind monkey owner (like me ^^)...

Comment

Working...
              X