• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff mo long

since everyone is so angainst bolverk nerf,

lets buff mo long

new 3rd skill:

does 70% of enemy max hp, and heal your entire team by amount of damage dealt. this skill can only be use if mo long has 2 or more beneficial affect. (no cool down and no longer takes damage from using this skill)

not broken right?

Originally posted by *NotChow* View Post

why you mad that you came up with a dumb idea, in which people are calling it dumb?
    Not sure I could have said it any better. If you are the only person who thinks bolverk is broken, perhaps you are wrong.
    Last edited by bobberfuzz; 04-30-2019, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• immatx
      immatx commented
      Editing a comment
      bobberfuzz Nah man NotChow is the chosen one only he can see what's really going on. Plus Mo Long needs this buff, he can't do anything if you just kill him first.

Originally posted by NeosDany View Post
    Posts from *NotChow* :

1- Don't mind what he says as he is a troll
    2- Close thread
    3- Stop creating useless threads
    4- Learn to play

Comment

• *NotChow*
      *NotChow* commented
      Editing a comment

• bobberfuzz
      bobberfuzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Com2uS_CharShoo* and Com2uS_Evan* perhaps you guys remember this post.* *NotChow* seems to think it's important.
      Last edited by bobberfuzz; 04-30-2019, 08:12 AM.

• NeosDany
      NeosDany commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah nobody did anything about it so let's just have fun with the troll of the forums, *Chow* and his alt account *NotChow* and his vassal Tony Sfinos. I've noticed that there is no respect in this forum and in the game so at least lets have fun with the trolls who think they troll us but they just make us have fun time reading his retàrded posts.

Originally posted by *NotChow* View Post
    since everyone is so angainst bolverk nerf,

lets buff mo long

new 3rd skill:

does 70% of enemy max hp, and heal your entire team by amount of damage dealt. this skill can only be use if mo long has 2 or more beneficial affect. (no cool down and no longer takes damage from using this skill)

not broken right?
    You sir are redonkulus.

Comment

Try using mo long with bolverk lead and a kumar.....
      Jokes aside mo long need a rebalance , something who will bring back Tian Lang too if possible.

Off topic , someone should read trolling definition ( NeosDany bobberfuzz etc...). Deviate discutions of a topic to fallow your own interest and distract atention from main subject of the post is called trolling. What do you guys think about this ? Maybe admins should take care of you too when they will think at op.

Comment

• immatx
        immatx commented
        Editing a comment
        Calmar7905 No, Mo Long really doesn't need a rebalance. He's the 12th most picked mon in guardian rta so far this season at 26%, and his win rate is also healthy at 50%. He's in a great spot.

• Calmar7905
        Calmar7905 commented
        Editing a comment
        immatx , i don.t look at only rta , i say in general. Mo long in pvp is very low utility now. You are to much fixed with the rta statistics where base players is like 200k , maybe 250k , damn ,i try rta some days ago and find guardians players in challenger rank. I look at all the game and in pve mo long is zero since is a pvp born unit but even in pvp he is of extremely low use. I don.t think at a too high buff but just something who can give him a small improovement. Maybe a 100%deff brk on s1 ... duno.

• immatx
        immatx commented
        Editing a comment
        Calmar7905 He's one of the best units in rta, can be used in ad if really necessary, and is alright in gws. He's not exactly niche. Hell Helena has 1/10 the pick rate in rta and isn't even usable anywhere else and people say she's fine. Mo Long does not need a buff.

I think this is why Reddit is the preferred way to go for most games. Despite of all its flaws, at least idiots like this will get down-voted so much they won't be able to create new posts.

Comment

• *NotChow*
        *NotChow* commented
        Editing a comment
        Says the guy who wants vio nerf to the ground so his despair arty can be easy rta cheat code as if it already wasn’t god tier XD gtfo here with that BS boi

• pokemango
        pokemango commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no issues with despair also being changed to have no RNG - not proc turn 1, and procs 2-6 turns.

• *NotChow*
        *NotChow* commented
        Editing a comment
        and yet you only brought up vio until i called you on on your arty... how about this, despair can ONLY proc every 7 turns on YOUR turn and not on revenge? sounds fair right since thats what YOU want for vio...

Love the sarcasm lmao

And Boverk is Broken

Comment

• *NotChow*
        *NotChow* commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s a lost art
    Working...
    X