can we get a nerf to bolverk?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we get a nerf to bolverk?

so bolverk is extremely stupidly strong right now (not talking about ld or any of the common offenders right now). 50% raw damage that aoe heal is EXTREMELY broken.

my suggestion is

A) the damage dealt ONLY heals himself, and no allies

or

B) the damage is DISTRIBUTED amongs all allies, example: he does 20k and all 4 mons on your team is alive, its 20k/4=5k heal PER mon.

or

C) the damage is 50% of CURRENT hp rather than max.

the fact his 3rd has absolute 0 cool down means something needs to be done. i dont like adding a cooldown since thats what makes the emperor so unique, but a raw 50% heal every few turns with an aoe heal is just too stupidly strong.

He can't heal if he's dead.

Comment

• immatx
      immatx commented
      Editing a comment
      bobberfuzz Lmao are you gonna do this on everything he posts now?

• Tony Sfinos
      Tony Sfinos commented
      Editing a comment
      i guess this is the valuable content that you bring in this forum...

• bobberfuzz
      bobberfuzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Tony Sfinos

It's ok, mommy's here.

My opinion has stayed the same since when he was released. In an ideal situation he's incredibly strong, and in a poor situation he's possibly the most useless mon in the game. He's incredibly easy to play around because of that if he's on the opposing side. He's also like the ponies in that he's really only useful in rta, and some specific instances of gwo.

He has a 51% win rate so far this season with just under 10% pick rate. The only thing that's high is a 33% ban rate, but considering he's designed to be extremely specialized that's may not be indicative of a problem.

Last season he ended up with a 51% win rate, a 10% pick rate, and a 36% ban rate.

P.S. Hathor and Fran are over 70% pick rate holy ****. Completely irrelevant but damn.

Comment

• immatx
      immatx commented
      Editing a comment
      *NotChow* Yeah that's the correct usage. Glad you found it.

Edit: Ahh I see the confusion. Most usages of meta game are in individualized games not looking at total game data. When looking at the total data game theory isn't as prevalent, whereas it's the largest factor when facing a particular person on the second or third go.

Edit 2: Here's a good example, only 6 minutes so surely you can watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e31OSVZF77w
      Last edited by immatx; 05-07-2019, 01:06 PM.

• *NotChow*
      *NotChow* commented
      Editing a comment
      youre literally arguing that all of the internet is wrong and youre right... this is getting stupid. meta is define by the players. if your chose to ignore the clear definition and explanation of THREE different independent articles than theres no point in continueing this dumb argument...

trying to bs the difference between "meta" and "meta game" as if you knew what youre talking about. but im not surprised, most kids are oblivious to their own ignorance and cherry picks data that best fits their arguments...

• immatx
      immatx commented
      Editing a comment
      *NotChow* "Yeah that's the correct usage. Glad you found it."

Bad at reading huh? Those three resources are correct, I just wanted to hone in on what portion I was specifically talking about because it seems like you're unfamiliar with how the meta game works.

There's not an actual difference, you were just using it wrong. Most of the time people who say "meta" instead of "meta game" don't know the proper usage.

Posts from *NotChow* :

1- Don't mind what he says as he is a troll
    2- Close thread

Comment

I believe he has a good point. Nerf him. And concerning the he cant heal if he's dead, there's a bunch of support heroes that can easily protect him from dying easily gg.

NeosDany if you're not gonna contribute to the thread gtfo.

Also do we wanna move this to suggestions thread.

Comment

• *NotChow*
        *NotChow* commented
        Editing a comment
        honestly NeosDany idk how you find the time to comment on my posts/threads when youre so busy having to change your contact info like phone number, from it being leaked in game chat...

• bobberfuzz
        bobberfuzz commented
        Editing a comment
        NeosDany yeah... *NotChow* has very limited joke material. He hasn't said anything about d!ks yet today, so there's still hope.

• bobberfuzz
        bobberfuzz commented
        Editing a comment
        suave the part about "he can't heal if he is dead" is a poke at the moron *NotChow* and his normal response to people complaining about violent procs (they can't proc if they're dead).

Ahhhh sorry to say, but, i like the counter version *Chow*

No more nerfing pls

Comment

Just kill him first. Really, almost every problem in this game can be solved by going first

Comment

• bobberfuzz
          bobberfuzz commented
          Editing a comment
          As a wise sage once said, 'They can't go if they're dead'.

• *NotChow*
          *NotChow* commented
          Editing a comment
          you right, so lets revert all the nerf done to gany, mo long, hathor, yeon hong, ragdoll and tian lang.

I'm not a rta player but immatx the usage percentage will be corect IF everybody have that monster. You can not compare bolverk usage with fran usage in rta since almost everyone HAVE fran and only few have bolverk. If you look from this point you'll see bolverk in reality is way over fran. Same for hathor.
        Personaly i have problems with bolverk in wars, siege and arena so is a +1 from me for the nerf. A overpowered monster should be seen averall on all sides of the game and not ONLY after the rta criterium (rta=extremely low base players)

Comment

• *NotChow*
          *NotChow* commented
          Editing a comment
          no immatx he is anti ATB BOOSTERS which is ragdoll and verde. stop making dumb excuse and cherry picking crap.

• immatx
          immatx commented
          Editing a comment
          *NotChow* No, he's not. He's a counter to speed tuning. He breaks atb based combos. If all they are trying to do is increase turns and not set up specific combos he isn't doing much, which is why he doesn't counter Verde or Ragdoll.

• *NotChow*
          *NotChow* commented
          Editing a comment
          immatx at this point youre clearly being dumb to avoid looking dumb... his passive is to take MORE turn and interrupt and disrupt. his purpose was the more atb the opponent uses the more turns he get and the more chances to strip and stun thus disrupting combos. but again only noob thinks that stripping and stunning ganny to break the gany hathor combo is only useful the first turn and not the next 50...

Tony Sfinos is the second most toxic guy from this forum, so ignore any comment from him and *NotChow* , both are toxic guys who only talk trash.

Comment

• *NotChow*
          *NotChow* commented
          Editing a comment
          dont you have to leak your new phone number on another gaming app? gtfo here and go leak your number on another forum or something

• NeosDany
          NeosDany commented
          Editing a comment
          *NotChow* you show no respect you do not deserve, close thread moderators, its "dog waste" ideas...

• *NotChow*
          *NotChow* commented
          Editing a comment
          i only respect people who has the common sense and iq higher than a brick wall, to NOT post their phone number on a gaming app, then whine and cry about it being leaked....

so whats your excuse for being dog waste?

Incredibly easy to lockdown and ignore. Maybe at G3 it's a different story, but the majority of players don't play at that level.

Comment

• *NotChow*
          *NotChow* commented
          Editing a comment
          isnt the same can be said about any "op" mon?

reality is 50% raw damage that turns into an aoe heal with 0 cooldown is way too strong... basically a mo long that heals his team...

• bobberfuzz
          bobberfuzz commented
          Editing a comment
          Poledo no, you are correct. Playing around the mobs you are facing is a great strat no matter what level of play you are at. *NotChow* can't stand being proven wrong so...yeah...
      Working...
      X