6 star nat 5 and ancient crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 star nat 5 and ancient crystals

so is there a specific reason we cant used 6 starred nat 5s?

rip me and my 40+ dupes that are built.

Regrets, tickets about OMG i accidentally fed my "Xmon" or at least that's what I have always thought.

I'd sure love to feed that Ahman or Shannon I built 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by *NotChow* View Post
      I dunno but I am freaking annoyed about it. I have triplicate teshar, built second thinking maybe still good if unskilled (and was not and I will not skill) and so I waited for the day we can do something with multiples and they do that. But I am thinking keeping my 5* teshar for one day perna skill up evolve food, so update did nothing for me personally X /

Comment

• PlanB
        PlanB commented
        Editing a comment
        Isnt it impossible to use 6* for evolving?

you can use 6* to skillup yes, but not evolving others from 5 to 6* ^^

• Hollowness
        Hollowness commented
        Editing a comment
        You answered your own question? Yes skill up can be any * as long as same class, but you cannot use 6* to evolve a 5* -> 6* so why are you commenting? Honestly, do you think I am confused because I am not.

I have 3 teshar
        1 6* fully skilled
        1 6* zero skilled
        1 5*

If I get a perna my 5* tesh can be evolve and skilled up food, but boo my 6* tesh cannot be used in new feature and can only be a skill up not a skillup/evolve food, which is why this feature does nothing for my situation.
        Last edited by Hollowness; 05-02-2019, 09:10 AM.

Pretty disappointing. I hope they make 6s feedable ASAP. I wanna feed my pungbaek and chow! (Non dupes).

But good point to those who have 6ed their dupes. The fodder should be reimbursed also imo or say an extra number of red crystals rewarded for those 6s.

Comment

• akino25
        akino25 commented
        Editing a comment
        you'd be a fool to feed those =.=

Err.., what about my dupe Sigmarus I've gotten from before we can still summon fusion monster through scroll? It still 5* unawaken. Why can't I use him? I still keep him, waiting for the day I got a superior chicken so I can feed him away.

Comment

• Calmar7905
        Calmar7905 commented
        Editing a comment
        way for the chicken ;-) using fusion mobs for craft cristals will just be extremely broken

I am still waiting to feed that Adrian I six starred a year ago.

Comment

Ifrits and fusions don't work. Oh well, no dupes yet but this isn't a bad addition.

Comment

• akino25
          akino25 commented
          Editing a comment
          is this only veromos or it's really ALL Ifrit?

• BumblingB
          BumblingB commented
          Editing a comment
          akino25 I have all the ifrits but two are still untouched and they don't show up when I am to add a mon. Only two Nat 5s that do (which aside from the two ifrits aren't 6*) is water monkey and Jeanne. Not sure why she does but I bet it won't work if I tried.

Originally posted by *NotChow* View Post

rip me and my 40+ dupes that are built.
        Possible reason i see is ... to NOT accidentally include those already built with great runed 6* monster to be used.

Imagine, we will have those stupid post with complaint, accidentally feed their well runed maxed skillup perna or verad that they failed to lock =/

Comment

• suave
          suave commented
          Editing a comment
          Make it so you cant feed from storage. Only from mainbox. They also need a way to differentiate dupes.

Originally posted by BigDaddyToe View Post

Possible reason i see is ... to NOT accidentally include those already built with great runed 6* monster to be used.

Imagine, we will have those stupid post with complaint, accidentally feed their well runed maxed skillup perna or verad that they failed to lock =/
        First off, heya again long time no speak!

Though I get that could be a CS nightmare, they then should provide CS for those who have 6* nat 5s then, and if that is just as much as a nightmare maybe they should come up with a safeguard that I discovered another game(s) does when you feed a mon.

Feed disclaimer pop up shows:
        * the mon you picked picture/lvl/awakened/other stats/etc -> what it will be turn into (in our games case crystal currency).
        * the materials invested that mon -> that will be reimbursed and put back on your account (in our games case Essenes, devils (if applicable) and evolve mats).
        * and what is equipped (runes) on that mon -> will be unequipped and put into storage (if other games can do this without equipped items just being voided to nowhere land then I think this game can).

If people get a full screen pop up of:

Seara max lvl -> crystal total
        * with your best vio runes
        * esseces
        * evolve mats
        * # of devils/skill ups

With a back tab/exit option clearly indicated and the accept feed button less flashy and click bait. I see far less brain gap people and maybe like the game already does with lost/reset accounts (you get one free; if you mess up).

But ideal world probably won't happen seems far too fair/nice to a customer/player XD

Maybe less, like you cannot feed runed mons, mons used on defences, pre set dungeon placement, island buildings, nor locked mons. And/or must be paced in storage/unlocked/no runes. Those safeguards alone require forced "pay attention player" or your loss. Even adding a unawakened feature and 6* must be unawakened first (would mean a two step feed program).

This new feature seems more 'a going forward' fix; not fixing all who had dupes in the past. Like they did about not having nat 5 fusion/ifrit mons being summoned anymore, helps the future not the past.

SW is fully aware of mons in our storage because that's how they determine what mons should be buffed, so I think they know exactly how many sixed duplicates+ that sit in storages. I think they either have a plan for 6* nat 5s, hope complaints aren't enough to do something about or will consider case by case account adjustments, especially for whales.
        Last edited by Hollowness; 04-28-2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi hello

I get the point...

here's one more thing...

at some point they need top make a rule.. so they put it in "it requires a 5* "
          and if you already 6* it ... well, in reality is no longer a 5* :right?

Just like in making a LEG pcs, you cannot put any NAT4 that you made 6* .. coz they require a 4*... and a 6* is again no longer a 4*

• Hollowness
          Hollowness commented
          Editing a comment
          But this is suppose to be an answer to dupes, and not just a use for a 5* nat 5 materials (or blessings wouldn't be the main/most expensive item). Even a useless non dupe nat 5 would be kept in case buff, it's aimed for those with multiples of the same nat 5. The point a sixed nat 5 doesn't count is either a CS nightmare or someone being a jerk or hopefully another option will be made available soon.

As for it comparison to nat 4s for leg scrolls, the leg pieces is what to be done with something in game that may eventually be in much excess because all the nat 4 of that class is fully skilled and as a stand alone evolve material is a waste (since rainbow so easy to get) so it required another use. And so hoh is at least worth doing for leg pieces.

And to say that this new feature not for dupes is just not true. Is it not one of the most asked for sugestions? Especially for anyone who has followed these forums for any decent amount of time (like ourselves). To exclude the dupe nat 5, because it is 6* seems like a petty jab - after all this waiting to do with dupes and multiples of a nat 5s.

• Puntar64
          Puntar64 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, there could be a special rule/restriction for sacrificing a n5

NO RUNES EQUIPPED!

That way player could not sacrifice a wrong n5 even if it would be 6-ed!
          Last edited by Puntar64; 04-29-2019, 01:02 PM.

Now you have to summon more nat 5 for exchange. Possibly spend some money on it.
        You understand where i am going with it.

Comment

if we can use max 6 star to fuse a mon i think we should be able to use max 6 star to craft crystals

Comment

1 and only reason i can see, can't get the sheep to buy more, if they can use what they already have, for free

ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS

Comment

The system is perfect as it is. Learn from your mistakes.

Comment

Working...
              X