Opinion? New currency, new items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion? New currency, new items

So does this help lessen the rune gap between the whales and the average player or increase it?

it will do absolutely NOTHING!

imo (as a whale) the runes are limitted, out of 20, i got 2 chances (i say chances because i didnt buy them) at a decent rune. and of the 4 refresh so far, i got a chance at a swift spd grind. all in all, these are nothing that i cant get with the monthly packs to the left of the scream.

this wont really boost ftp either dupe to, sure you have dupes now, but eventually you WILL run out, burn 10 or so dupe now for small progression and closing that gap, but once youre out, your out. and the gap continues to grow.

i have recent stop spending on the game and feel in the 4 or so months i havent spent, im missing out on A LOT of progression compare to those who do. this changes nothing for ftp players or p2w players in term of closing the gap. it was a very nice update that was perfectly balanced.

Comment

• suave
      suave commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed well said. A good boost but its not like there's people out there with 70 or 200 dupes.

I don't think it would break the game to allow people to turn in ifrits or fusion nat5s. Lotta work goes into making them so being able to get a blessing or a few runes/grinds for them wouldn't be too bad.

Hopefully they add new ways to gain the new currency, maybe during events like Ancient Coins.
    Last edited by bsctgod; 04-26-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• *NotChow*
      *NotChow* commented
      Editing a comment
      since clearly you cant think let me spell it out for you,
      the average nat 5 cost 400 $ worth of crystals to summon, which is roughly 12k crystals. its cost MUCH less than that to fuse nat 5. meaning its more cost effective for the "rich to buy a ton of crystals and farm fuse nat 5 than to summon.

then add on to the fact that a "rich" player can farm siege MUCH better and faster than a pleb, meaning more glory, and faster ifrit. which now the poor are getting poorer while the rich gets richer.

just as with life, not all rich people are against the poor, some are actually trying to help you, but like real life, too many poor people dont realize it and rather see short term and end up F-ing themself in the long run...
      Unapproved

• bsctgod
      bsctgod commented
      Editing a comment
      Spending all that money to fuse nat5s? Sounds hardly worth it for a blessing. I don't think so. Of course you spent money on the game so maybe someone else is even dumber than you.
      Last edited by bsctgod; 04-26-2019, 12:56 PM.

• *NotChow*
      *NotChow* commented
      Editing a comment
      its all about efficiency... but again, noobs wouldnt understand so they cry for more broken stuff for p2w then complain how p2w things are...

I see it like a very good balanced update. Just get off 12 dupes from stock so did some shopping. 7 very good (for me very good) legendary runes and i don.t see a leg rune 6* by some months now. I invested some crystals in 4 grinds too , 2 spd swift , 1 vio spd and 1 will spd. I feel happy for the moment , i'll keep the rest of crystals for next month since i used all refreshes :-P "happy puppy"

Comment

What do people feel are runes worth buying from the Crystal Shop? Mortal Vio slot 4 HP with 4% Cr secondary stat, CD+5%, Def+19, DEF +7%, HP +140. I would assume I would need to reap it (perhaps keeping and doing speed gem it if it rolls 3-4X into DEF%). Do we wait for perfect rolls to start (like legendary rune event), or is this rare enough that it's worth to get?

Comment

• Poledo
        Poledo commented
        Editing a comment
        It has to have an innate state, outside of that, I'm looking for ones I have need of like slot 4cdmg of vio. Other stats don't matter because they're all legend and can be rerolled.

It encourages whales to spend which keeps the game afloat, keeps occasional spenders and even f2p players happy by giving them value when they inevitably pull a duplicate nat5. The only thing I'd add is a devilmon to the shop as it's a hard choice to choose between skillups and runes.

The complaints surrounding this update make no sense since the only ones who will not benefit from it either are lucky enough to have never pulled a dupe or have barely progressed in the game.

Comment

• Zaila
        Zaila commented
        Editing a comment
        "f2p players happy by giving them value when they inevitably pull a duplicate nat5" unless you're playing this game like a full time job F2P players will be pulling dupe nat 5s extremely rarely. It's rare to even pull a nat 4 in this game without spending buckets of cash on summons now let alone nat 5s.

• Someoner
        Someoner commented
        Editing a comment
        Zaila Seems like you fit in the second category of my complainer description. If you play casually that's is fine, but to progress one has to spend time, money, or both and the amount you spend on any can be greatly reduced by playing efficiently.

I have only pulled a single dupe myself and I never buy scrolls, but there are plenty of those unlucky enough to have pulled multiple as f2p and many of them end up quitting. This feature isn't about just you, but for those who got shafted with dupes. I hope you understand.

Gorgeous update imo. I have 11 nats and no dupes but I'm happy for those that are able to trade in their dupes.

6* dupes MUST be allowed asap imo.

I'm glad debuffs in toa are seen better now too =)=)

Com2us. Tyvm I'm proud of you. Once again, you ARE listening.

Comment

• Nat6Summoner
        Nat6Summoner commented
        Editing a comment
        2 weeks later we will still see post that states that they arent listening

there is no way to manage the gap..................this update is just a benefit for those that have no life outside of this app game, and have so much luck pulling nat5s, they are getting many many dupes of these......................runes are the ultimate money/grind pit of sw, this just gives a few more potential chances, of even trying to compete, nothing more

Comment

As a f2p with few dupes
        all i have to say is that something like this
        should have been implemented
        YEARS ago

Better late than never, i guess

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, yes yes yes yes !
          Better late than never !!

imo best thing about this new currency shop.......
        that u can refresh through runes/grinds BEFORE actually spending anything

with that alone its a good update

Comment

• Someoner
          Someoner commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah splurged on a nice s4 rune with no innate before I realised you could refresh 20 times every 4 days. I would've gotten a better rune with a perfect innate eventually had I waited.

• Kalionys
          Kalionys commented
          Editing a comment
          Someoner
          its not every 4 days
          its once a month - incidentally a new month begins in 4 days ^^

• Someoner
          Someoner commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh derp, still better to wait xD

I think it's a nice update, now there's something people can do with dupe nat 5s that they can find no use for. (I'm seriously considering turning my Amelia in, I already have one that's maxed and fully skilled. @w@)

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          agreed!
          better than nothing.. let;s all just be happy with it

It is a scam, you can't use nat5s from fusion or ifrits so screw you too com2us
        Even the dupe XF and Sig from scrolls before the 'can't summon fusion monsters' update are not spared.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          chill bro
          it's intended for DUP NAT you summon, not you fused
          if fused NAT5 can be used, then this feature will be abused

• cruxio002
          cruxio002 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah~ I summoned a dupe XF and Sig and they've been in storage since way back.

All good here. I like it.
        I feel it's one of the best update in my SW gaming life

Comment

I fed 2 teshar and one Triton to the crystal gods. Got a couple decent runes and some gem enchants.

Comment

New crystals are just more P2W rubbish for whales. Almost no FTP players or casual spenders will benefit from it. The odds of them pulling nat 5s is already incredibly low. You will have to be the unluckiest person alive to pull 1 to 3 nat 5s in a year and one of them be a dupe.

At least I got a laugh when they referred to 1 mystical scroll as a "special gift" though..

Comment

Working...
            X