Playin SW since 2014/07/07 and Tody I got my first LD Nat5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playin SW since 2014/07/07 and Tody I got my first LD Nat5

It's Tian Lang, I'm so pissed. Why you give me Tian Lang after he get nerfed so bad.

@*Chow*, as Tian Lang owner , now I can understad what you feel

ask com2us to learn to stop making family skill locked?

Comment

• D'Ace
      D'Ace commented
      Editing a comment
      They could nerf Mo Long without making Tian Lang this bad. Too bad, they did not creative enough and Tian Lang became this bad

lmao so hard right now.............................i got nothing for you bud

Comment

You can wait a long time to hear from Chow since this troll is banned

Comment

gz on tian lang! best storage king there is haha

on a serious note, after the nerf, hes utter garbage. i fight g1 tier rta and NONE ever bans him.. like EVER. even when theyre running arty, ragdoll verde all in 1 comp.

in fact the only time hes ever ban is if theyre trying to cleave and doesnt have will runes on their cleavers (pleb tiers basically) otherwise, people will let him through no issue.

mine is on despair focus, +159 spd, 76 acc. without will he stuns an average of 2 mons with his 3rd. with will, ill be lucky if he stuns 1. the only time i even use him anymore is to slow down the insane turn cycling of verde users, but even then, im still ending up with 3v4 since tian lang does little to nothing.

Comment

• D'Ace
          D'Ace commented
          Editing a comment
          Clearly you have better rune than me, I wish he get buff that he deserved.
          can you please give me a hug

Hey man be thankful that you got a ld nat five lol, I'm still waiting on mines

Comment

• Ganesa IX
          Ganesa IX commented
          Editing a comment
          ^ My exact thoughts.

• Vizelion
          Vizelion commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly this, mine is 4.5 years and still waiting even 1 nat5 LnD

I will join u in this buff tian lang after I got him, relax bud, gzz btw

Comment

pfffff and we see kids daily crying after nat5 ld on various chats ... better no nat 5 ld :-)))) at least is NO trolling from sw

Comment

Wow so entitled. He's still better than sooo many ld nat 5s. Be happy you didn't get one that's actually useless. Why does he deserve a buff over them???

Comment

rip my friend

Comment

Gratz, I've been playing for 1780 days and i still do not have any LD nat5. My last lightning in LD was June last year!

Comment

quite lucky you got the light one instead of the dark one. =(

Comment

• *NotChow*
                    *NotChow* commented
                    Editing a comment
                    the dark one is op... smfh -.-
                Working...
                X