How do you build your Hraesvelg?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you build your Hraesvelg?

Mines is currently runed with leftover all-around stat wealthy swift runes and endure runes spd/critd/atk at about 20k hp
    I always have been wanting to try and aim for despair on him until today when I fought a violent one.

P.S. I know the title might be read as asking for advice but that is not the case, I’m asking how you guys have yours built atm out of curiosity.
    Last edited by Axelluu; 04-23-2019, 04:05 PM.

I use vio rev. He used to be my AO buffer but then I got a second lushen and he's mostly Labyrinth now.

Comment

The build I liked the best was a bruiser RTA style. Violent/will, spd/CD/atk. He had ~ 25k HP, 1k defense, 220 spd, 1.8k ATK and 150% CD. He was doing really well. I stripped him to try something different but he does not work as well.

Comment

Mine is Swift/broke SPD/CD/ATK

Use him as frontliner for all rift beasts (besides fire) for Branding and atk buff

Comment

i dont use mine anymore so hes on place holder rune, i think something like 240 spd .3k att 20k h 150 cd and like 30 cr lol

Comment

Swift blade spd cd atk. 75 cr 155 cd and 170 total speed and 30 acc. Pretty awesome monster I may add. And y'all BETTER get his Name Dang Right its Hraesvelg!! So many label him as hraehdjdbdkej or wind bk.

edit.
            My fav pair is woosa L ethna hraesvelg. Ethna spd cr atk at 240 speed can sometimes get her 2nd turn before hraesvelg does s3 =(
            I can also go hraesvelg L ethna +1 like chloe.

I used to go shimitae L chloe hraesvelg lushen. Had shim at 80 cr 205 cd and 0 speed. I use kahli and shaina here now.
            Last edited by suave; 04-25-2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X