No announcement yet.

What to expect on next Balance Patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Druids. They really need to tweak them like how swift and prompt they did for the Beast Monks. The idea of having defense-based units are awesome, but the synergy to their skills, transition from human--->bear-->human form, and A.I. are really bad...
    Last edited by Jug; 02-18-2019, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• er0L
      er0L commented
      Editing a comment
      but only water and fire the wind one is already a pain in the ass if well runed

• Jug
      Jug commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I agree.

• xaviertkk
      xaviertkk commented
      Editing a comment
      is the fire 1 underperforming? when first introduced, the descriptions looks ok...dun have chance to play with any of them though

A few that i'd like to see:
    Total rework for daphnis, not a buff. Legitimatly strip his 3rd skill away for something else! even if it was a support skill
    Increase the overwhelm skill to be 100% after skillups for all FK. 80% for 1 turn just isn't reliable..

Maybe buff taor to aoe freeze on the 3rd? much how lagmaron got a buff to aoe stun. Make the chance 100% on the chosen target. 50% for the AOE part.

A nerf to all ponys that stops the constant loop potential in RTA. (though this is a violent rune issue, and not really the pony's fault)

Give Laika his stun back. No reason at all not to with the recent additions of units that revenge and stun.

Buff josephine to scale on her MAX HP with her 1st skill

Buff wind monkey to scale on his MAX HP, hes quickly become the worst monkey and aint no one building atk power on him..

The biggest thing id like to see changed though? is that "block beneficial" does Exactly that..
    if a unit has immunity, it cant have its ATB reduced because immunity blocks the negative effect.. But why on the other hand, can a unit with block beneficial have its ATB increased? THAT IS A BENEFICIAL EFFECT and it should block it!

Comment

• utilae
      utilae commented
      Editing a comment
      ATB increase is not a beneficial effect, as it does not last beyond that one turn.

• Parasite
      Parasite commented
      Editing a comment
      @utilae
      if atb increase is not a benefit, how is atb reduction classed as a negative? you cant have immunity stop reduction, yet block beneficial not stop increase. Just doesn't make sense to me.

• Lazaruce
      Lazaruce commented
      Editing a comment
      While louise alone isn't a good unit, her protecting skogul with shield or invincibility is really good topping with her hp lead on guild content

And Han (dark Ninja) please. Maybe make his skill 3 remove a buff for each hit, and boost the ATB gain from 30% --> 35%.

Comment

• er0L
      er0L commented
      Editing a comment
      I have him, and he doesn't need a buff ^^

• Jug
      Jug commented
      Editing a comment
      Weird. I have him too, and I feel like he needs a buff. lol
      You must be OP.

• DrWord
      DrWord commented
      Editing a comment
      er0L try put your Han rune on Garo, you will know why he need buff.

my Woonsa likes a -1 CD on S3 please

Comment

• er0L
      er0L commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah that was just a joke as some people were Posting their unnecessary buff suggestions - he is fine as he is
      the same as Han which was suggested twice and which i also own
      Last edited by er0L; 03-08-2019, 03:49 AM.

• thib04
      thib04 commented
      Editing a comment
      didn't catch the joke then, my bad

• er0L
      er0L commented
      Editing a comment
      thib04

aren`t almost all "buff my ld nat5" posts some sort of joke? :P

Hopefully:
    ​​​
    Buffing Light Lightning Emperor;
    Buffing Abellio;
    Buffing Woonsa;
    Buffing Han;
    Tweaking Raki;
    Balancing Ponies;

AI fixes on most units

Comment

They'll reverse the light panda nerf, I'd guess.

If I had to pick a unit to nerf it'd probably be skogul but personally I think he's fine.

A raki tweak wouldn't be bad, the previous buff was okay but it didn't accomplish much if I'm being honest, you still wouldn't bring her vs water in most scenarios.

Comment

Please buff Han. Seriously I want to transmog him but I don't even use him that much lol

Comment

• DrWord
          DrWord commented
          Editing a comment
          er0L I use him regularly too.... in storage....

• er0L
          er0L commented
          Editing a comment
          DrWord and you having him in storage makes him bad?

• DrWord
          DrWord commented
          Editing a comment
          er0L he just doesn't really useful compared to other single nuker target like theo taor and etc.

Hoping for some love:
        - Conrad
        - Illiana
        - Fedora
        - Laika (bring his stun again, the game has lots of imunity and too many OP summons after Laika)

#nerf Bolverk
        Last edited by 3r3dom; 03-07-2019, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• BUFF_Juno
          BUFF_Juno commented
          Editing a comment
          My illiana is still in the storage waiting for some buff.... T,T

• 3r3dom
          3r3dom commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine too, together with my Conrad.

Asking the real Question here: do we have to expect another balance patch?

Comment

• edsheep
          edsheep commented
          Editing a comment
          always

speciallyy with druids (whats the point of them again?) and some nat5 that need love

• er0L
          er0L commented
          Editing a comment
          edsheep

wind is a really good unit (not like the other two)

I expect people to complain about mobs nobody uses getting a buff, completely missing the point of why they got buffed.

Comment

buff Mo Long second skill lol

Comment

With the new transmogs, I'm seeing a martial buff incoming. The list I would like to see slightly buff is mainly Louise, a tiny something on Taor, wind monkey king and maybe something on Akroma.

Comment

Event after event after event after event.... They come out with Balance patches like, twice a year at this point... What is the balance team doing. -_-

Comment

• Kalionys
                Kalionys commented
                Editing a comment
                They already said a while back that balance patches will be out every 3 months more or less
                So most probably we will see a balance patch at the end of every rta season
                Last edited by Kalionys; 03-20-2019, 03:01 AM. Reason: typo

• Lazaruce
                Lazaruce commented
                Editing a comment
                Riiiiiiight. We're all hoping to see a balance patch soon. The one that won't make people toss their phones or install another game.

Nerf Diana
              buff illiana

Comment

Needed:
                Buff fire and water druid
                Buff Teshar
                Buff Dragon Dance (not as the same level of before but berf was too hard)
                Buff Taor

Nerf Perna (it does too many things too well... Immortal high dmg dealer with stun and heal while hitting... Lately all def in gw are like Perna +2)

Comment

Working...
                X