What to expect on next Balance Patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to expect on next Balance Patch?

I hope something will be new. L/D nat 5 major reworks or have some buff/s at least.

Don't "expect" much... but be glad if something you want happens. But gl and hopefully something good happens to you and your mons. Just don't hope too much.

Comment

buff those useless nat 2 mobs for a change.

Comment

I expect no buff for Juno

Comment

• BUFF_Juno
        BUFF_Juno commented
        Editing a comment
        Nooooo T.T

• xaviertkk
        xaviertkk commented
        Editing a comment
        haha but afraid Tony's right - Juno is already a pain ...

• Asmosis
        Asmosis commented
        Editing a comment
        Juno's OP now, she needs a nerf.

Probably like last time, mob perfectly fine will be nerfed, mob already strong will be buffed, mob who need buff will be ignored...

Comment

• Spike13
        Spike13 commented
        Editing a comment
        immatx Mo Long too nerfed, Shi hou overbuffed. They have the same type of skill (stun+additional effect) but imagine to swap them. Will be fine? No 'cause none of them is fairly tuned. U can take other similar skill (occult girl, verad) and u see they stand in the middle.
        Hator was fine, only in RTA they had problems (the problem is rta structure) and she got debuffed for no reason (she is nowere in arena and gw 4 example)
        Jeanne deserved a nerf buf they killed refenge built (secondary) while vio built is almost as strong as before
        Kumar deserved a little buff but now with cc heal and strip is over the top. 2 turn CC in a beast monk is semi permanent and he has dmg, heal, self buff...
        Teshar buff was a joke. Now if he kill everyone he can play again.... Only the match would be over. And still has a dmg multiplier inferior to other aoe so he sacrificed hp for atk for nothing...

• immatx
        immatx commented
        Editing a comment
        Spike13 Mo Long was definitely not over nerfed.

Shi Hou didn't really need a buff at all so yeah I agree there.

Hathor still needs a nerf, the one they gave her was miniscule.

Jeanne change was stupid yeah.

Kumar change was good.

Teshar buff was good even though it was small. Made him even better in the areas he is used. Nothing wrong with having a pve centric nat 5.

• Spike13
        Spike13 commented
        Editing a comment
        If mo long 2nd would be fair u could switch that with other similar skills without problems. U can't do that, since it is way weaker than what should be.

Hator is way too weak, she isn't used in arena or gw, niche at best, seems strong to some only because Rta, but the problem lies within rta itself

Teshar is actually worse in pve since now he desinc so he can't be used as well as before against Guilles . Furthermore is weak and not needed in pve in general the best he can do is to be used in GB10 and lushen or lyn are the same or better in that role

After nerf of several units in last balance patch to level the playing field, I hope to see some useful buff on some rare L/D nat 5 units to make the game interesting. Else, its usually the same boring Giana, Celia, Artamiel, Zeratu we often saw. The buff on Mi Ying allow owners of using it and it's fun playing against unfamiliar units.

Comment

I'm gonna start expecting them to nerf FKs in every single balance patch, because that's what they've started doing. So I predict they'll screw over Psamathe/Gany/Oberon owners. Or all of them, who knows.

Comment

• SithCats
          SithCats commented
          Editing a comment
          FK nerf to skill 1 was stupid. It wasn't super reliable but I did like it when my Psammy had a chance to strip with it.

They should have nerfed Gany and Gany alone, not messed with the S1 which wasn't even the reason Gany was a problem.

• Ganesa IX
          Ganesa IX commented
          Editing a comment
          SithCats - exactly. Thanks for wording out my thoughts.

• SithCats
          SithCats commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately we're not getting it back. I can't think of a single example in recent years of any game company (not just Com2Us) straight-up reverting a balance change and saying "sorry, that was a bad idea."

At best they'll change the S1 again to something else after a few more patches, if there's enough pressure on them to do so.

I would like to see a buff (or rework, maybe) of the water druid and perhaps the fire one too (as the wind one is very good, never seen light or dark in use to state anything about them). Aside from that I don't know much...especially because most balances are RTA wise and my RTA playing it's not thaaat much (can't even get to C1), so that's it from me!

Comment

Some druids desperately need a buff (Abellio). I would also hope they make some changes to lightning emperors because the light one is really bad and dark is way too good.

Comment

• BUFF_Juno
            BUFF_Juno commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup druids and LD monsters need something.

Druid love. That's what it must have to even have a chance to be a good patch.

Hopefully a bunch of love for nat4s that have gone overlooked for years as well. And not crappy buffs like the one given to Leisel
          Last edited by Qbert; 02-13-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• BumblingB
            BumblingB commented
            Editing a comment
            It is surprising that most if not all the druids are mediocre. My wife has the light one and doesn't really feel like building it.

For me, I feel they should increase the health of some of the Nat3s, but that's a pipe dream. (I really like Hellea and Silia, but so weak... )

• Qbert
            Qbert commented
            Editing a comment
            FWIW ... the light one definitely seems worth building for PvP. All bruiser AOE strippers are.

• Spike13
            Spike13 commented
            Editing a comment
            Taranys is mediocre???

I wish they'd just buff all the useless ld nat 5 but I don't think that's very likely

Comment

• AzureQi
            AzureQi commented
            Editing a comment
            welp tru tru meh Nyx aint usefull tho

buff daphnis? T.T

Comment

Originally posted by BUFF_Juno View Post
            I hope something will be new. L/D nat 5 major reworks or have some buff/s at least.
            Disappointment and disbelief. Nerfs and unnecessary changes. Buffs to already OP mons and backhanded nerfs to barely usable ones.

Oh. And many skill description changes

Comment

Skogul nerf. Im very serious

Comment

• Dayum2
                Dayum2 commented
                Editing a comment
                Agree, everyone is building him now with the new event. Gonna be a shame if they do, hes fun and not op.

• Nat6Summoner
                Nat6Summoner commented
                Editing a comment
                Just dont attack him when he throws that thingamajig .. Then CC lock him when he has it on his shoulder

• utilae
                utilae commented
                Editing a comment
                He dies before he can kill my arena team.

Hopefully a good buff for some weak mons. Fedora needs some love. Druids. Hopefully very few nerfs. Last balance patch shook up a lot of stuff, hoping this one is a bit more toned down.

Comment

• xaviertkk
                xaviertkk commented
                Editing a comment
                sure hope for fedora - would like to use in raid if he just a tiny bit stronger

• BUFF_Juno
                BUFF_Juno commented
                Editing a comment
                I just need briand cuz i have bunch of fedora on storage. But buffing him might be nice for r5
            Working...
            X