GW wth is this baloney?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qaal
    started a topic GW wth is this baloney?!

GW wth is this baloney?!

Friday my guild got a defense loss in 1 hr to a [SpiritTemp6B] guild... I searched it & saw it was a lvl 1 guild with @10 lvl 1 placeholder accounts, in addition to the 10 or so accts that had attacked in gw..

So today I searched again & the guild has no one in it but the placeholder lvl 1 accts..

Interestingly, the description of the guild says:

"32 gw per week + siege..."

Um.. Rly? **32** gw per week? Definitely smacks of slimy, chintzy "playing the system" tactics (so common in sw unfortunately).. But this is some serious B.S. if ppl are "hopping" between several guilds every week somehow and farming waay more pts than they should be able to..

I'd bet big $$ there are far more ppl doing this BS "hopping" than just this one group of ppl I stumbled across. I also remember running across a c3 guild [SpiritFarm] or [Spirit#] on attack where there were only lvl 1 accts and there was no way that guild should have been c3.. Clearly it was same group of ppl "hopping" guilds..

I'd like an admin to check into this pls and hopefully ban every account of every pathetic donkey who engages in this guild-hopping crap.

Screenies:
    Friday then Saturday:
    Last edited by Qaal; 02-02-2019, 02:09 PM.

• Qaal
    commented on 's reply
    @Asmosis
    Hopping isn't a bug; it's exploiting a loophole in guild switch cooldowns. So no, I haven't reported anything. C2u undoubtedly is aware of the issue already; I agree with all the hedge lawyers round here about that. And even if I did report it (as what exaxtly I've no idea), likely I'd just get a boilerplate response. What; ya think someone from c2u support is going to discuss company policy on farming or hopping in any depth with some random guy reporting it? Lol.

I figured a forum post would be a more effective way of bringing attention to the issue. I knew the trolls and justifiers would come out full force, and I certainly wasn't disappointed lol! I also thought there had to be other players who felt as I do, and this also proved true. There are plenty of opinions etc from both sides of the issue available, if c2u chooses to pay any attention to it.

And C2u *does* pay attention to forums at times. The "godfather of hopping" and the gm of the hopping guild I encountered know it; ya think they showed up to post in this thread cuz they give a rip what *I* think? Hahahaha hm..

So who knows? Maybe my "crying" might generate some talk among the devs? Or not lol.

• Qaal
    commented on 's reply
    Calmar7905
    It's just a distraction technique used for justification purposes.

• Qaal
    commented on 's reply
    @lilmikee
    Agreed. It's just generation "I" - as in "me, myself, and I (and Ipod)" - doing what they do best lol.

• cruxio002
    commented on 's reply
    There still is, I think getting kicked has a different cooldown.

• cruxio002
    commented on 's reply
    Well, you've been advocating ban hammers for using loopholes why would you turn a blind eye to other aspects of the game? That is so 'Com2Us' of you.

• Asmosis
    replied
    There used to be a cooldown of 12-24 hours when changing guilds, i guess that's gone now.

report it as a bug, it's not intended in the same way as a single person claiming 90% of siege rewards isnt intended.

@OP have you actually reported this as an issue? or are you just crying about it on forums to other players?

Leave a comment:

• Asmosis
    commented on 's reply
    IIRC its a 12 hour cooldown, basically the next war.

• Calmar7905
    replied
    Is funny to see haw some of you guys paragonate arena low deff where you can achieve 3gp /win , 600 glory at week maybe (if u win all) with guild loopholes where a player have a boost of over 2000gp or siege farmers where a farmer get 1000+ crystaks every siege. So after your logic 600 glory points = 2000 guild points = 2000 crystals at week. You guys are realy smart on deffending your interest at any costs.
    Really funny :-)))))))

Leave a comment:

• lilmikee
    commented on 's reply
    cause, maybe 1 day you kids will listen? lol

• cruxio002
    commented on 's reply
    We heard your plight the first time, Mister "I'm too pro, this is a waste of my time but I still wanna comment because I want attention".
    Ignored and forgotten, I dunno why you keep posting the same thing over and over again.

• lilmikee
    replied
    welp, this is going nowhere, but into the toilet.............too many idjits

fact....sw is no longer, or never has been a skill based game, is all about what manipulations, and carries, that can be used to achieve those rewards..............so, as my last comment on this post, just give up, the kids don't understand what you are trying to say, and just enjoy your game as best you can

gl out there, is a hard life in the real world

Leave a comment:

• lilmikee
    commented on 's reply
    need a tissue then?

• BumblingB
    commented on 's reply
    cruxio002
    1) Can be considered abuse.
    2) Can be considered abuse.
    3) Not sure why that would be considered abuse in any frame of logic in this thread, considering that's how you make friends and you can only remove 5 people a day. Inversely, adding people when you don't have the dungeon to troll them could be considered abuse.
    4) I'm actually surprised the devs have not fixed this yet. Maybe they consider the fact you have to have the materials to craft makes it worth it. I know when it was updated, it probably was oversight.

Nailyou866 It's vague because it gives the support team the ability to interpret how they want to. Which can result in bias and/or varying actions from them that can be viewed poorly, but it leaves com2us free from legal action against them. Terms of Service and all.

• cruxio002
    commented on 's reply
    By your argument then it is justifiable to ban everyone for:
    Revenge abuse - setting low defenses to farm revenges in rush hour
    GW farming - setting low defense to farm on easier wars
    SD add - adding people for SD to farm pieces
    Craft - crafting and selling runes to get more mana
    Basically for doing almost every useful practice in the "Guide and Tip" section
Working...
X