No announcement yet.

GW wth is this baloney?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

facts are facts, just read all these comments........................sw is a farming game, true gaming, or pvp, doesn't exist in here......so, manipulations and exploits are common place, and must just be accepted, or find another game.............................

personal note, i gave up caring, sw is just a time killer for me, worthless for anything legit

Comment

• cruxio002
      cruxio002 commented
      Editing a comment
      So tsundere.

• Qaal
      Qaal commented
      Editing a comment
      Ik lilmikee agreed. I accepted it long ago. I still thought it might be worth a shot in the dark

THIS ARE COM2US RULES :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190211_084016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.4 KB
ID:	1845584
    So , say what you want guys , but is NOT leggit

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      The vague wording that I referred to is the part where it says "abusing methods in game repeatedly to acquire game money or EXP through unfair gameplay."

Again, farming defenses can be considered "unfair" because you can drop to a level where you are beating players who aren't on the same level as you. If you set up farming defenses, you are abusing the arena system to acquire in game money (Glory Points, Guild points) at a much faster rate than if you were to fight at the highest level you can achieve. Hell, even the people who intentionally drop World Arena rank to fight the low level players do the same thing. My brother has significantly less progression than I do, and he was doing world arena fighting players with multiple LD Nat5*s, who drastically outruned him. That isn't "fair"

Show me the rule where it expressly says that players can't engage in guild hopping. As soon as you can find this rule, I will agree that it is against the rules.

• cruxio002
      cruxio002 commented
      Editing a comment
      By your argument then it is justifiable to ban everyone for:
      Revenge abuse - setting low defenses to farm revenges in rush hour
      GW farming - setting low defense to farm on easier wars
      SD add - adding people for SD to farm pieces
      Craft - crafting and selling runes to get more mana
      Basically for doing almost every useful practice in the "Guide and Tip" section

• BumblingB
      BumblingB commented
      Editing a comment
      cruxio002
      1) Can be considered abuse.
      2) Can be considered abuse.
      3) Not sure why that would be considered abuse in any frame of logic in this thread, considering that's how you make friends and you can only remove 5 people a day. Inversely, adding people when you don't have the dungeon to troll them could be considered abuse.
      4) I'm actually surprised the devs have not fixed this yet. Maybe they consider the fact you have to have the materials to craft makes it worth it. I know when it was updated, it probably was oversight.

Nailyou866 It's vague because it gives the support team the ability to interpret how they want to. Which can result in bias and/or varying actions from them that can be viewed poorly, but it leaves com2us free from legal action against them. Terms of Service and all.

It was a write somewhere with .... "Justice is blind"

Comment

Sigh, crybabies gonna cry I guess.

Comment

• lilmikee
        lilmikee commented
        Editing a comment
        need a tissue then?

welp, this is going nowhere, but into the toilet.............too many idjits

fact....sw is no longer, or never has been a skill based game, is all about what manipulations, and carries, that can be used to achieve those rewards..............so, as my last comment on this post, just give up, the kids don't understand what you are trying to say, and just enjoy your game as best you can

gl out there, is a hard life in the real world

Comment

• cruxio002
        cruxio002 commented
        Editing a comment
        We heard your plight the first time, Mister "I'm too pro, this is a waste of my time but I still wanna comment because I want attention".
        Ignored and forgotten, I dunno why you keep posting the same thing over and over again.

• lilmikee
        lilmikee commented
        Editing a comment
        cause, maybe 1 day you kids will listen? lol

• Qaal
        Qaal commented
        Editing a comment
        @lilmikee
        Agreed. It's just generation "I" - as in "me, myself, and I (and Ipod)" - doing what they do best lol.

Is funny to see haw some of you guys paragonate arena low deff where you can achieve 3gp /win , 600 glory at week maybe (if u win all) with guild loopholes where a player have a boost of over 2000gp or siege farmers where a farmer get 1000+ crystaks every siege. So after your logic 600 glory points = 2000 guild points = 2000 crystals at week. You guys are realy smart on deffending your interest at any costs.
      Really funny :-)))))))

Comment

• cruxio002
        cruxio002 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, you've been advocating ban hammers for using loopholes why would you turn a blind eye to other aspects of the game? That is so 'Com2Us' of you.

• Qaal
        Qaal commented
        Editing a comment
        Calmar7905
        It's just a distraction technique used for justification purposes.

There used to be a cooldown of 12-24 hours when changing guilds, i guess that's gone now.

report it as a bug, it's not intended in the same way as a single person claiming 90% of siege rewards isnt intended.

@OP have you actually reported this as an issue? or are you just crying about it on forums to other players?

Comment

• cruxio002
        cruxio002 commented
        Editing a comment
        There still is, I think getting kicked has a different cooldown.

• Qaal
        Qaal commented
        Editing a comment
        @Asmosis
        Hopping isn't a bug; it's exploiting a loophole in guild switch cooldowns. So no, I haven't reported anything. C2u undoubtedly is aware of the issue already; I agree with all the hedge lawyers round here about that. And even if I did report it (as what exaxtly I've no idea), likely I'd just get a boilerplate response. What; ya think someone from c2u support is going to discuss company policy on farming or hopping in any depth with some random guy reporting it? Lol.

I figured a forum post would be a more effective way of bringing attention to the issue. I knew the trolls and justifiers would come out full force, and I certainly wasn't disappointed lol! I also thought there had to be other players who felt as I do, and this also proved true. There are plenty of opinions etc from both sides of the issue available, if c2u chooses to pay any attention to it.

And C2u *does* pay attention to forums at times. The "godfather of hopping" and the gm of the hopping guild I encountered know it; ya think they showed up to post in this thread cuz they give a rip what *I* think? Hahahaha hm..

So who knows? Maybe my "crying" might generate some talk among the devs? Or not lol.
    Working...
    X