X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeannettePoisson
    started a topic Isabelle HoH

Isabelle HoH

Isn't she more of a really fun toy than a good unit?

A single-target nuker (not so high scaling) with conditional cooldown reduction.

I can't see her work well in pve apart lab, where any DD can replace her.

In PvP, an AoE does in one turn what she does in several turns. I can imagine her working well in GW and SW, but not in RTA, where Ganymede abounds anyways.

Yet Reddit is losing its mind and acts like she's amazing. What am i missing?

• NeosDany
    commented on 's reply
    CandyBear I see stupid it is. Explains so much. I shall not bother to help you when you ask as you do so often because you'd be far too thick to understand the answer

• CandyBear
    commented on 's reply
    I see stupid it is. Explains so much. I shall not bother to help you when you ask as you do so often because you'd be far too thick to understand the answer

• NeosDany
    commented on 's reply
    CandyBear I can't tell if you are genuinely stupid or just another dumb troll

• Tnuva
    commented on 's reply
    Greagor I think Natalie gets way more sh...than she deserves, I mean sure she isnt top notch but ele neutral def break + brand + silence + situtional aoe silence is a good kit in one. Only Hellea (dark harpy) has the same def break + brand in same kit, and only that + 3* squishy stats.

As for Lexy, built her for wind beast, and very situational siege

• CandyBear
    commented on 's reply
    I can't tell if you are genuinely stupid or just another dumb troll

• CandyBear
    commented on 's reply
    Gemini has Strip and AoE. Dark Boom would have been better because of Light Chak last month

• JeannettePoisson
    commented on 's reply
    Are you dumb, i was not talking about you I was talking to someone else totally unrelated

Don't answer, i already know.

• Greagor
    commented on 's reply
    I'll have all five, but never bothered to build Natalie or Lexi :-)

• Kevradikus
    commented on 's reply
    Neos you're just plain wrong on this one unless the only reason you would put her in storage is because you know that you don't have the runes for her. She is totally worth building for 4 star towers, unless you have multiple of the combo you talked about earlier. She is just plain nasty ( meaning really good ).

• Mariadina
    replied
    she is the best HOH until now.
    Queen of Siege 4 stars bases and great nuker everywhere. So far better than every assassin and one of greatest 4 stars single nukers
    C2US really surprised me this time.

Leave a comment:

• Poledo
    replied
    She's awesome. I have her on a baby account. One with subpar runes and she hits like a truck there. I can't wait to put some good runes on her. She's going to rock GW and siege. I prefer AE cleaves for AO.

Leave a comment:

• Tnuva
    replied
    Finally I'll have all 5 built. Shes nice better than Tanya, worse than Stella, a bit better than Natalie, and lets not mention Lexy

Leave a comment:

• cruxio002
    commented on 's reply
    Because they can, duh.

• NeosDany
    commented on 's reply
    You guys, Tony Sfinos and Stvevan seem to not know respect, Tony Sfinos clueless and Stvevan why would you one shot with that when u can one shot with Copper Buldozer Imesety.
Working...
X