Isabelle HoH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isabelle HoH

Isn't she more of a really fun toy than a good unit?

A single-target nuker (not so high scaling) with conditional cooldown reduction.

I can't see her work well in pve apart lab, where any DD can replace her.

In PvP, an AoE does in one turn what she does in several turns. I can imagine her working well in GW and SW, but not in RTA, where Ganymede abounds anyways.

Yet Reddit is losing its mind and acts like she's amazing. What am i missing?

She hits really hard, doesn't need anyone to give attack or crit buff, and she's element neutral. And she has defense break on skill 1 if you need it. She's quite solid.

Comment

• JeannettePoisson
      JeannettePoisson commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you darling. Here's a toffee.

• SithCats
      SithCats commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay toffee!

I'm planning to use her with gemini and frigate for siege. If gemini lands 1 Def break. That enemy is going to die and as u said, she has conditional resets. Resets will happen, she hits that hard!
    ​​​​​​
    Let's not forget she doesn't need violent which is always a nice bonus

Comment

I could be wrong and am probably wrong, but I don't know if I'd even build her... super single use. Maybe she hits hard but it's one target, and how long is she really going to survive.... if you are slower then she will be easy target.

Comment

• er0L
        er0L commented
        Editing a comment
        you're wrong read the s3

Endless Death: Deals damage to an enemy and recovers a turn if the enemy dies. If an enemy or ally dies when this skill is on cool down, [Endless Death] will instantly be reusable again. (Reusable in 6 turns)

so you either Play her Shield will with aoe defbreak or a fast Team with Strip and aoe defbreak
        so you defbreak the enemy, she finishes with s3 a Monster, gets another turn, attacks with s1 a Monster
        if she's good enough runed, she also kills with her s1 and you have her s3 back
        so you already killed two Monsters and have your s3 back up next turn

One of the hardest hitting units. One of the few units nowadays that's workable with Luer.

Amazing? No. She used to be a lot better a long time ago. A lot has changed since that has rendered her less useful which is likely why we are getting her as a HoH now as opposed to two to three years ago. I used to use her in G3 gws years ago with high success.

Comment

that was unexpected
        Finally a good HOH

Comment

Oh wow. Nice, I can have one to build and feed the rest to my newly 6*'d Stella.

Comment

Originally posted by JeannettePoisson View Post
            Isn't she more of a really fun toy than a good unit?

A single-target nuker (not so high scaling) with conditional cooldown reduction.

I can't see her work well in pve apart lab, where any DD can replace her.

In PvP, an AoE does in one turn what she does in several turns. I can imagine her working well in GW and SW, but not in RTA, where Ganymede abounds anyways.

Yet Reddit is losing its mind and acts like she's amazing. What am i missing?
            She is one of the hardest hitting single target nukes in the game. Her s3 won't reset if it kills a mon, but she does get another turn, and the s1 kills something her s3 resets. She is ugly as hell on fast and hard hitting vio runes because she can spam her skills thanks to the s2 and 3 resetting vio proc counter ( 3 if she gets a kill which is fairly often ). Most are runed rage and will 1 shot just about any unit unless she glances. She is neutral element so has nothing she is more likely to glance on. That is both a pro and a con because nothing is more likely to glance on her.

It is a very good HoH. Not as good as dark boom would have been, or many other L&D units, but still very good none the less. More a GW / Siege unit than RTA or Arena

Comment

• er0L
              er0L commented
              Editing a comment
              dark boom would have been to op with her Strip ^^

• CandyBear
              CandyBear commented
              Editing a comment
              Gemini has Strip and AoE. Dark Boom would have been better because of Light Chak last month

Cool, another solid choice by c2us.
            I can finally give my Stella her last skillup, and put a few into Isabelle

Comment

• er0L
              er0L commented
              Editing a comment
              same here - i'm even going to use allmighty scrolls to get more assassins
              stella needs 7 skillups and i can do up to 7 - hopefully the missing one will be s1

• Greagor
              Greagor commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice! Yeah, sadly I just dropped a boatload of guild points to max a tower. I should be able to get 7 too though

I get that she has both innate CR bonus and CR buff, but just to be sure we're on the same line, here's a precise description of her S3.

1. use S3 on target
            2. target dies (CD 5)
            3. gets another turn, but cooldown is NOT refreshed (CD -> 4): it is refreshed only is someone dies AFTER that
            4. let's say she then uses S2 at this peculiar timing (CD -> 3) then S1 (CD -> 2). She stills has 2 turns to go before using S3 again unless someone else dies.

That's why i have a hard time imagining her elsewhere than in a 3 vs 3, and if she's good there, she doesn't do anything that another DD can't do. I even think i would prefer Theomars over her, the speed scaling on S1 and passive being amazing.

Comment

• Tony Sfinos
              Tony Sfinos commented
              Editing a comment

• Stvevan
              Stvevan commented
              Editing a comment
              Good luck getting your Theo hitting 50-60k in one hit.

Isabelle is a great single target nuke. Sure she is best in gw/siege but it's an important area

• JeannettePoisson
              Editing a comment
              You: "You're not thinking about siege though"
              Me: "That's why i have a hard time imagining her elsewhere than in a 3 vs 3"

in a 3 vs 3

EDIT: thank you Tony, will definitely watch. I'll go to bed a bit less noob tonight

Skillups for Stella and one for storage, not as useful as Deva Hoh but it is ok.

Comment

• NeosDany
              NeosDany commented
              Editing a comment
              CandyBear I can't tell if you are genuinely stupid or just another dumb troll

• CandyBear
              CandyBear commented
              Editing a comment
              I see stupid it is. Explains so much. I shall not bother to help you when you ask as you do so often because you'd be far too thick to understand the answer

• NeosDany
              NeosDany commented
              Editing a comment
              CandyBear I see stupid it is. Explains so much. I shall not bother to help you when you ask as you do so often because you'd be far too thick to understand the answer

I am excited about her. Already prepared food to 6* her asap.

Comment

C2u gives bad Mon as hoh, players start crying,
              c2u give good Mon as hoh, players still cry
              me: i always like my popcorn with some salt

Comment

Wow, I can't believe people think she is useless. I hope Lushen wont show up in HoH or else he might become useless too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerozone View Post
                  C2u gives bad Mon as hoh, players start crying,
                  c2u give good Mon as hoh, players still cry
                  me: i always like my popcorn with some salt
                  Originally posted by cruxio002 View Post
                  Wow, I can't believe people think she is useless. I hope Lushen wont show up in HoH or else he might become useless too.
                  I never cried, i never popped salt, i never said she was useless. Read the OP where i openly assume that i'm missing something.
                  Your two posts are the definition of salt.
                  You should be ashamed.
                  No cake for you!

Comment

• Zerozone
                    Zerozone commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are you dump, i was not talking about you I was talking about the players that are angry she is a hoh monster

• JeannettePoisson
                    Editing a comment
                    Are you dumb, i was not talking about you I was talking to someone else totally unrelated

Don't answer, i already know.
                Working...
                X