No announcement yet.

Is Wind Monkey now the new "Shi Hou"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw. Xing Zhe is still beast. Why do people insist on comparing this mon to that mon of the same family? Totally different uses. If it was the exact same skills and exact same uses but one was a HP type, one a def type, one an att type, and so on, I'd get it. But they are different uses. I see people here commenting about My Huge Wang ( Mei Hue Wang ) but homestly I find him the least useful. Rift oblivions so half the time his passive is useless, and in PvP he taked many rounds to be useful usually. On Defense, anyone with a shred of intelligence would leave him to last, not hitting him at all until supports are dead. Then he just sits there an pokes every turn doing little to nothing. At Least Xing Zhe means when your team gets attacked, he has a chance to revenge.

And believe me it is a thing of beauty seeing a mon AoE, and seeing all 4 of your mons revenge, with def break landing first. Insta kill. Xing Zhe is a great mon. He just has different uses to his brothers

Comment

Wind monkey is great, he is not weak at all.

Comment

I don't think so..Wind monkey is far from sh*t tier..

Comment

I have three Xing Zhe's. He's not anyone's idea of OP or broken, but he's solid. I don't think he needs a buff, though I won't object if he gets one.

Comment

I've had him for a very long time. I find he doesn't really do enough for me. His stun almost never lands, he's always a little tanky and hits a little hard but, making him complete tank or complete damage is pointless because he needs both to be flexible. I've never seemed to get the right stats on him, he needs so much to be worth anything. I also pulled a Feng Yen and now Wind monkey is just another storage guardian.
            I don't know if he can be considered bad though...hit kit is really good. I think he just takes too much rune quality to really excel and I'd rather put those runes on units that will do more for me than a 50% stun and single target defence break. I guess I don't like his passive because the revenge almost never stuns and it hits like a noodle without a lot of attack power.

He has a great kit, just no where that it excels.
            Last edited by Airtias; 12-26-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

i've had water mk for years, i haven't used him that much because he was a bit meh
              Now he is rly interesting but that doesn't change anything for xing zhe

I just pulled xing zhe 2 weeks ago, 6* him and gave him good quality runes (around 25k HP and 1k+ def), know what ? i love him in gwo, he is so solid

Comment

The wind monkey is fine in my opinion he's annoying as ***. I don't mind getting this monster. Look how annoying he is in toa and some people on the chat channel be like how you beat that level with the wind monkey King. He's fine

Comment

Wind monkey is still the strongest elemental monkey. Light monkey may now be bettere, but is a different role so hard to compare.

Comment

Bull****.
                    Try fighting him with a good team.

Comment

Working...
                    X