Is Wind Monkey now the new "Shi Hou"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wind Monkey now the new "Shi Hou"?

Now that Water and Light Monkey are by far the best Monkeys of the game ;-) does the short end of the stick now go to Wind Monkey?

Is he obsolete now?

Maybe, but buffing Xing Zhe could make ToA/H harder.
    And I have him.

Comment

• immatx
      immatx commented
      Editing a comment
      Buffing pretty much any mon would make ToA/H harder, that's not a real argument.

• schaltzentrale
      schaltzentrale commented
      Editing a comment
      people with the TOAH argument should be banned forever from forums. Seriously, so stupid.

He's still pretty good, so even if he is the weakest of the three, he is still great. Great passive and versatile in terms of builds. He does not need any changes, at least for now.

Comment

Well he is good with his kit. No need to change it. Buffing other family member of a monster does not make other monster obsolete. He does best with his kit and I am a happy Wind Monkey owner.

Comment

I like my Xing zhe... Being arguable the worst(i dont agree at all) from family dont mean being bad... Look at dragon knght and chimera family, we cant conclude who is the worst and everyone is fairly good.

Comment

Originally posted by Apche View Post
          I like my Xing zhe... Being arguable the worst(i dont agree at all) from family dont mean being bad... Look at dragon knght and chimera family, we cant conclude who is the worst and everyone is fairly good.
          This. I would happily use all the monkey's now.

Besides, it is probably about time Shi Hou get's some time at the top.

His skills seem quite similar to Okeanos now.

Comment

The title of your post contains a curse word, which I find offensive. Please consider redoing the title.

Also I think he is still good. They all have different areas where they really shine. And comparing monsters just because they are in the same family doesn't always work, if they don't share a "standard" place where they are all good.

Comment

• Nailyou866
              Nailyou866 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow Greagor . So mature. I made a valid and applicable statement, but you focus on the first line and mock me for it. Bite me.

• GetReal
              GetReal commented
              Editing a comment
              The irony of your comment when you run around jumping up and down everytime Chow comments, who says far worse in almost every post. LOL

• Nailyou866
              Nailyou866 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have a feeling you wouldn't understand sarcasm if it bit you on your nose.

Being the worst mon in a family does not mean the mon is bad, and does not mean the mon needs a buff. Being bad means a mon needs a buff, family quality is irrelevant. I have Xing Zhe and even though he's not op or anything he's in a good place.

Comment

Well, I think he is still a strong monster paired with the water one, now. Fire one is the best. L&D are just niche.

Comment

• immatx
                immatx commented
                Editing a comment
                Sparkstein Did you not see the patch? Light is the best followed by water, both are now top tier.

• Sparkstein
                Sparkstein commented
                Editing a comment
                Didn't read them, but I said niche, because who will get em, anyway?

Light is niche? ^^ This is a monster - monkey now ^^

Comment

He always was the worst....he was my 1st 5* 3 years ago, and honestly the onl reason people still considered him good was due to 2 things:
                1. toah he was a pain to deal with having stupidly buffed stats, skill debuffs % extras etc
                2. vio rev in pvp defense he is just like soooo many other broken AI mons in this game....broken, simply cause defending AI mons proc more.

In reality, fire was just waaay better as a tank or DD, and water monkey received more buffs than just about any other monkey, even some which were not needed.

If he gets buffed yes. toah will be harder, but that's like...a different story...perhaps before the end c2u will stop with the dumb bufffed rigged everything at some point.

Should he get buffed? Considering wind yeti is not far behind him on despair....a freakin 2*, or the dark ranger. I would say yes.
                Do we need any more OP stuff? Considering this game fancies itself as an eSport, why not, buff and nerf like there's no tomorrow. Dynamic fleet power means strategies.

Comment

• schaltzentrale
                  schaltzentrale commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you lost your reason when you said defense monsters procs more. Almost stupid as people who uses TOAH as argument.

• Tnuva
                  Tnuva commented
                  Editing a comment
                  schaltzentrale reason is a subjective matter. Fact and proof in the form of hundreds of youtube videos is in a total different ball park

I have all 3 monkeys, all of them are pretty good now. The wind one had his own purpose: in guild war to face Mo Long, Perna, healer/immune defense and tank Perna. He has been pretty good on that role.

Comment

• xaviertkk
                  xaviertkk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  can share your xingzhe build?

• delaynomore
                  delaynomore commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mine is Violent Revenge HP CD HP, 35000HP, 1600ATK, 180SPD, 70CR, 150CD

• delaynomore
                  delaynomore commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The combo I used is Xingzhe, fire death knight + Louise/Chasun

Power creep at the most, he's still in a good spot imo

Comment

I've got wind and fire, they are both fine

Comment

dude do you even play the freaking game properly... Since when Wind Monkey king was **** SINCE WHEN ? they did not even touch him ...

Comment

• Timo Schmidt
                      Timo Schmidt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wtf? did you even read .... ah forget it...

• akino25
                      akino25 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I read the title only =/ and flamed on it. past Shi Hou was ****. now he got better why the hell would wind monkey take his past rank? He stay the same just as good at what he does and screw you up.
                  Working...
                  X