Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FYI] Pumpkin Shop Event TIP

Hi guys,

Just a small tip, in case you will have time management issue to do all daily mission to get em points... simply enter and cancel/end battle, and even without finishing, you still get the points.

Sure will be a waste of ene, but worth the points, again in case have time constraints.
    If you will do this method, best to enter...
    Scenario - normal 3 ene
    Cairos - B1 for 5 ene

but, i'm afraid, there's no way to conserve ene for elemental RIft and PVP missions

------

Also, there's this post in reddit site, posted by u/SohBlank, discussion with TLDR: don’t buy mystical or scam stones from event... if you want to read more, pls check this out

https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerswa...w_event_guide/

I think will be best to save em all points and buy starting what's important (devil) before buying other stuffs.

Have fun guys. Cheers !

After you've killed Tartarus, Lab is free entry. You can get your 10 lab by this method with 0 energy cost.

Comment

• er0L
      er0L commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah but only if the lab isnt completely cleared

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      My guild can't clear Labyrinth.

• er0L
      er0L commented
      Editing a comment
      to bad Nailyou866 :/
      mine can with Rank S and everything is cleared - so no lab for me the next 2 days

Thank you for that. I honestly didn't even look that far into it. I usually get the most valuable thing (Devilmon in this case) and buy whatever is left over afterwards. I wouldn't have caught that limitation though.

Comment

Cheers for sharing Toe, i never would of known as i dont pay enough attention to the event stuff. I was only planning to get the devil and LD stuff anyways xD

Comment

this is unacceptable! how dare c2u make me play a game for the rewards!!!

Comment

• Azombiebaby
          Azombiebaby commented
          Editing a comment
          Erm.. Were you trying to comment your reply *before* the complaints this time? or do you just have copy paste responses now for forum posts :P

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          haha thats normal Azombiebaby he's just havin fun time :P

all good

Which means we need to wait 9 days for the devilmon ... >_< oh well a event is an event even if this event is very weird

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          no issue waiting, as long as we can get it before the event ends :P

For the lab you only need to enter it not to win it... So just use a 3* team and loose it 10 times and the events is done for lab ;-)

Comment

• BumblingB
          BumblingB commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I noticed that last night, though in the events page it does say you get it on completion for Lab.

• Stvevan
          Stvevan commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't even have to lose. Enter then quit

• xaviertkk
          xaviertkk commented
          Editing a comment
          rift beast works... you not just do rift....

lol..I am using this method too.. but only for scenario..because I'm too desperate to get a better runes rite now..so choice on db10..

Comment

Why waste the effort to click when you can wait just a few more seconds for your team to finish? Honestly, you waste more energy by clicking twice than once each retry.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
            BigDaddyToe commented
            Editing a comment
            not sure if you are reading proper.. but i'm pretty sure i mentioned there like 2x in original post...

1st - in case you will have time management issue
            2nd mention - again in case have time constraints

I tried the "start lab for free, then cancel" method. It didn't work. I was quite annoyed bcos I did it 10 ****** times. The event categorically states "on labyrinth completion"

Comment

• Dogstar21
            Dogstar21 commented
            Editing a comment
            it had worked for me the first day. I believe Com2US stealth changed it, because now you're absolutely right.

we only need to complete 3 out of 4, so just leave labby out

Comment

• Nailyou866
            Nailyou866 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure you can just do 3 of 4, but then you complete the last part of the event slower. I prefer to knock them all out.
        Working...
        X