Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happened to the area on the bottom of the map?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to the area on the bottom of the map?

what happened to the area on the bottom of the map? when it arrives ?
    before it was called the end of 2017 beginning 2018 but now we are at the end of 2018. admin answer me

Ye Olde Dimensional Hole... I have run out of jokes about it.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      .... Dimensional Hole... . i have run out of salt about it

They should just delete the area. Would make more sense.

or imo. They should have stuck the labyrinth there. Would have solved them the issue.

Comment

They obviously postponed it
      we will know more once they release a dev note about it (or if they release more info the way they released the 'we plan to release it in the end of the 2017)

Comment

Definitely a typo error...

.... plan to release it in the end of the 2017

.... plan to release it in the end of the 2027 <----- corrected

Comment

• ILoveSW89
          ILoveSW89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol^ this maybe right though dunno who will be remaining until by that time haha! XD

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          haha just trolling, sorry... might be a typo on the last number also
          2019 :P

They called it the dimensional hole because it only exists in another dimension, what you see are simply remnants of it seeping through the holes between our demensions.

Comment

they shouldve just stuck the lab there to shut the complainers up tbh.

Comment

You guys realize that the content planned for that area was most likley what we got and they properly decided that because its guild content its better placed next to the ... already existing guild content? If they placed it down there and called it dimensional labyrint people would be asking why its not next to the already existing guild content, I swear you guys gotta think before making a thread, atleast try but I know some people got really bad luck trying to think for themself ...
            Last edited by Roadrunner280; 09-17-2018, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Qaal
              Qaal commented
              Editing a comment
              I thought the same thing - that it was unlikely c2u was splitting development time between Lab and "Dimensional Hole".. Also, better to keep the dh carrot bait dangling lol

• Roadrunner280
              Roadrunner280 commented
              Editing a comment
              Companies plan an update, gather ideas what would be good to add. The Name of the actual content and the position of the button on the map to access it are most likely the stuff that is adjusted accordingly not vice versa. Makes sense to people with some brainz, I dont undstand why people still asking that <.<
          Working...
          X