X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nailyou866
    started a topic Biggest Regrets

Biggest Regrets

I have been playing for 3 years. And I have accumulated some regrets in the game. I'm just kind of curious if other players have also experienced any regrets. Whether it's buying some shiny pack, or feeding a monster that you KNOW you shouldn't have, or even 6*ing a monster that you thought was going to be great, but failed to live up to your expectations.

For me personally, my biggest regrets are monsters that I have 6*ed that I shouldn't have. Primarily, my Quebehsenuef. I thought he was so cool when I first pulled him (back before he was fusion), and 6*ed him almost immediately. Since then, I have almost never used him for anything at all. Sonnet was the same story. And I really hate that I 6*ed these monsters.

Early on in my game, I fed my Lapis. I thought "everyone gets her, so she can't be nearly as good as my Taurus". >.<

So what about you? Anything you have done that you regret and would like to find some solace in the fact that you aren't the only one?

• Ganesa IX
    commented on 's reply
    I have maxed out Maruna and Shaina, but I haven't yet found the way to corporate them into my NB10. Could be that it's my rune quality or something else is off, but all I know is that they're mainly for speed teams and I'm not making those just yet (my rune quality isn't up to that par just yet). As for the flat rune... well it was a crap rune, really. I can understand keeping a rune with great speed sub regardless of the main stat, but my rune wasn't even mediocre. XD

• squiggs
    commented on 's reply
    Rigel is fine for NB10. I wouldn't even bother building fuco. Once you get the twins you won't be using the liches much.
    I have +15 a flat stat slot 6 rune- don't regret it one bit it has my fastest swift speed sub in that position.

• Ganesa IX
    replied
    Feeding most of my phantom thieves to Julien and Jean - pulled Luer few days ago. =w=
    Feeding all the spare liches to Rigel - pulled Fuco few days after the HoH. =w=
    +15ing a flat stat slot 6 rune - jfc that was years ago but it still haunts me. 6w9;

And most likely many more, but these are the ones I can recall right now.

Leave a comment:

• Papapiloui
    replied
    I have so many that i don't know where to start, but one is feeding Jean the fire phantom thief at the beginning of the game and I never got him back!
    Building a second chasun is another one, I rarely use her.
    Building Sian at the beginning of the game too (most useless monster ever, but he was for long my only water monster).
    But you learn everyday ;-)

Leave a comment:

• er0L
    commented on 's reply
    I dont regret it, but mine does only get some leftover runes and only has a niche role in siege to tank and cleanse and in laby stages where you have the permanent SPD debuff

• xDeaTH
    replied
    Fusing veromos and 6s him was my biggest regret. After fusing and 6s him, i only used him to farm one week in gb10. I havent used him after that.

Leave a comment:

• ___
    replied
    I use Water horus in my Kahli Katarina Water Horus team. Shield Will team. A little rng due to katarina's s3 but if Kahli does his job killing the first one, Katarina can do the rest. My Water Horus is still 5* tho.

Julie I 6*'d but never found the right runes for her. Kind of regret that. I know she can be good.

Leave a comment:

• squiggs
    commented on 's reply
    Tyron was good in 2014 maybe early 2015. But soon was outclassed by many different mons in both pvp and pve.

• Khalilphzues
    replied
    Other than feeding a devilmon to a 1* fodder, none. I'm glad I didn't spend any money, maybe that'll be a regret if ever. )

Leave a comment:

• HornPlay
    replied
    Nailyou866 Just do not look back. What spend or use wont return. Just try to fully utilize them now. For me, you are still in early mid game after 3 years play. Sonnet and Quebehsenuef do have their usage for certain area.
    I agree with tony, vero, sigmarus, and fire panda doesn't need devilmon and skill up them just bonus. I use sigmarus and fire panda without skillup till now. Just vero as start i devilmon her and i do not regret.
    Gb10 and db10 under 1~min without sigmarus skillup not an issue, issue is with your runes.
    Xiongfei r5 front line tank well without skill up too.

Just feel bad that you feed your lapis, she the one i fed devilmon at the beginning and kept till now. She is so good for fire rift beast and other area. ( But she doesn't need skillup to work well)
    Last edited by HornPlay; 09-11-2018, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SithCats
    replied
    Devilmons for Woochi. I knew his fire cousin was 3* but I never seemed to summon any, and Woochi was a big part of my ToA team, so I skilled him up with Devilmons.

And now I get so many fire Taoists I have already maxed Woonhak and Hwadam, and am skilling up a Gildong I'm never planning to use just because.

Leave a comment:

• cruxio002
    replied
    1. Feeding Lapis
    2. Six starring Adrian and Lanett
    3. Playing this game

Leave a comment:

• Revolt1988
    replied
    My biggest regret is spending on premium pack.i should use crystal on farming runes instead of buying premium pack.

Leave a comment:

• Mix Thorngall
    replied
    Mostly, having way too many projects. Currently around 70 max awakened 5-stars just sitting to score in world boss. Maybe it's time to make a "snap" over half of them to make five useful 6-stars...

Below that, wasting tons of glory points in scrolls and other craps before getting the buildings maxed. If not, I could have at least half of the buildings already at max.

And finally, feeding Devilmons like if it were no tomorrow to my first few nat-4s. And every time I summon a RIP 'n Darkness scroll, but that's another story.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X