Biggest Regrets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Regrets

I have been playing for 3 years. And I have accumulated some regrets in the game. I'm just kind of curious if other players have also experienced any regrets. Whether it's buying some shiny pack, or feeding a monster that you KNOW you shouldn't have, or even 6*ing a monster that you thought was going to be great, but failed to live up to your expectations.

For me personally, my biggest regrets are monsters that I have 6*ed that I shouldn't have. Primarily, my Quebehsenuef. I thought he was so cool when I first pulled him (back before he was fusion), and 6*ed him almost immediately. Since then, I have almost never used him for anything at all. Sonnet was the same story. And I really hate that I 6*ed these monsters.

Early on in my game, I fed my Lapis. I thought "everyone gets her, so she can't be nearly as good as my Taurus". >.<

So what about you? Anything you have done that you regret and would like to find some solace in the fact that you aren't the only one?

I used to feel some regret about feeding some devilmon to 4*s, my account was slow to get anything good so I just gave in after a while. And, 6* Lexy & Eluin, both turned out to be instant flops. It has been a while since I cared, though. For devilmon, while i could still use a hundred or more, I have a surplus in comparison to the amount of Mons I can rune/use. And as for 6* i broke over the casual rate to such a degree I have 6* all kinds of jokes or toys, to the tune of 20 or so mons i have no intention of ever using, just to clear up space from rainbowmon. So have heart in the fact that over time, you will end up with way more 6*s than you can use, so your mistakes will be marginalized.

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      I suppose that will make me feel better. I'm getting there. I have 37 6*s right now. Just 6*ed Fran

• Dogstar21
      Dogstar21 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've definitely gotten to the point where I was 6*ing mons just to clear space in inventory. They did, however, recently increase the monster storage limit, which was nice. I 6*d a lot of 3* LND mons for no apparent reason. Don't regret it, but they certainly didn't help me progress.

I have over 160x6*s, if you want to talk about regrets, get a piece of paper and a pen...

Regrets come from meh kits that are outdated and c2u just plain refuse to bring them up to par with the rest of the big boys.

compare mons of the same grade, and you can see huge differences

best example is the beast hunters which got the middle finger from c2u in the last patch simply because

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I had a bunch of 6*s, but I really am limited on my numbers. I'm at the point where I can run all the B10s in 2.5-4 mins depending on which one it is, but my Faimon 1 soloer is at a 1 minute run.

1. Rune sales pack - on my first few months got issue farming runes.. i said what the heck, i'll buy em rune sales pack... bad result... tried again... still bad result.. necer again\

2. Acidentally feed x3 Devilmon to a hellhound intended for Vero... bad learning experience, but made me more careful

3. Playing while driving - near accident while going home.... NEVER AGAIN! if u are doing this, STOP, it's not worth it

No regrets 6* some monsters that I dont use anymore, they still play some role playing.. and who knows, might get buff and they are ready to exit from storage

other than that, all good!

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my god I can't even imagine buying the rune packs, I would feel so awful if I didn't get anything good. At least when I occasionally do spend money, I am not sitting there going "I better get a nat5 out of this Legendary Scroll!"

I have definitely misfed... I didn't know about the lock feature and actually fed Taurus. And of course I screwed up my Vero fusion by feeding Kumae to someone.

The closest to playing while driving I get is handing the phone to a kid and saying "Hit the replay button for me." lol

1. Fed a couple of 4* I shouldn't have fed: Molly, Hraesvelg, Melissa (4 Booms and 0 Chakrams now) , Khmun, Chilling, Harmonia, 2nd Lushen
    Yea, I made that same mistake a lot because im too eager 6* some mons then keeping my 4*

2. Bought some packs that ended up beeing nothing but some crystals

3. Reset the Homunculus way too often ( I think im at 6 times or smth xd )

4. Fusing Katarina very early. And now Sigmarus to help my Dragons team, which ended up not beeing useful at all.

5. 6* Lumi, Trevor, Tarq

6. Wasting way too many glory points for Scrolls and Angelmons instead of towers

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I had the Homunculus! I never fused Kat, but I am liking my Sig. I am far too eager to 6* mons. I just scrapped a ton of projects and now I am like... wait... maybe I wanted to build those. I rarely expect to get anything good out of packs. I 6*ed double Tarq because I was told that it was good for DB10... but what I wasn't told was that I need god runes. But I am getting there, and soon I may be able to double Tarq it.

I only regret spending devilmon

13 on Fire Panda
    11 on Veromos
    13 on Sigmarus

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      So is it just due to lack of use? Because my Sig is still key to DB10 for me. And Fire Panda is what I use on R5 and NB10 still.

• Tony Sfinos
      Tony Sfinos commented
      Editing a comment
      Nailyou866
      Fire panda needs no skillups
      Vero+Sig are useless after early-mid game

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not to sound contrary Tony Sfinos, but wouldn't you say that if my DB10 team still relies on Sig, and it's about a 2-2.5 min run for a 99% chance of success (I literally have only failed one time since I reruned Megan, and I have run DB10 alot since the rerune), Sigmarus isn't a bad investment option to make the run faster and 100%? I feel like for me and my case, I don't think I would regret putting Devilmons into Sigmarus. And I have been getting some use out of Sigmarus in other areas as well, such as Rift Beasts, and some stages of ToA.

Probably buying Transcendence pack on my 3rd alt. which I barely play anymore. If anything it would have been better to spend the money on my main or even 2nd alt. to help my main. It was however, the first time the pack was available to me. Passed on it buying on my main the first time due to Christmas.

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the Transcendence pack was a nice idea. Never bought it. Kinda wish I did. Kinda glad I didn't. I am on the fence.

Downloaded sw on the release, didnt like. 1 year later, people started to play. Well... i lost 1 year of game. Asides that, transcrolls purchases.

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ouch. That is rough stuff.

I regret most spending tons of devils on tyron... never used him and never do now. Even with despair he is super meh.

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      I keep hearing about how Tyron is really good. But I have yet to pull, and I don't even know what I would use it on. I am not too worried about spending devilmons on Nat4s at all. Even if there are the fusions available.

• squiggs
      squiggs commented
      Editing a comment
      Tyron was good in 2014 maybe early 2015. But soon was outclassed by many different mons in both pvp and pve.

Devilmon my Rina about 4 years ago...

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      I Deviled Eshir...

I regretted max-skilling Alicia.
    I regretted buying that one time $100 Scam stones pack for Diana rotation (I really still want to own a unicorn... wish me luck for upcoming Amelia rotation)
    I regretted buying the Oracle beach transmogs and not the Imperial Bride
    I regretted not saving Fire Vagabonds to fuse Harmonias and now my Triana is only at 3rd skill ups...

and those are just on the top of my head

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you regretting the Alicia? I have one that I plan on working on?
      I am done spending money. I have spent plenty. I haven't messed with transmogs at all. And I cannot fuse skillups. I get too impatient.

• vudup
      vudup commented
      Editing a comment
      Nailyou866 There's nothing wrong with Alicia, for starters. She's awesome at farming fodders/secret dungeons and Arena Offense. However, there's no space in my team for her. I already have 2-3 pairs of Arena teams, where if I needed an ATK Leader I'd just use Raki. Outside of those areas, her skills are just very selfish and doesn't do anything for the team except that situational defense break. If I remembered correctly, she ate 13 devilmon and everytime I pulled a new exciting monster I wished I had those amounts to distribute.

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will admit that I was a little upset when I immediately 6*ed her for her attack lead not realizing it only applied to Arenas lol. But I do think she is the best attack lead I have for arenas.

Biggest regrets feeding halphas, dias.

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ouch. I really want Halphas. I have Dias, but I haven't used it.

1. in my first 2 years playing, i barely grind enough, so my progress really slow. but at least i enjoying the game even with slow pace.
    2. 6* Adrian (fire archer), i built him for doing necro, which should be enough with 5*. which i don't use him anymore
    3. i regret didn't farm arena in my early game, now i still have a lot of tower to max.

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      I also took it slow. Played for several months before I even started to learn that runes were more than just getting the set piece. I feel like I am gonna regret the Rigel or Shihwa that I had to 6* to get through NB10. And yeah, the towers are painful.

• finzero
      finzero commented
      Editing a comment
      actually i'm using shihwa for wind rift beast, 40% Attack Fire Lead is amazing, i got stable SSS (top score 4.4m) with Shihwa (L), Brandia, Mei Hou Wang, Collen, Bella & Hwahee. also sometimes i'm using shihwa for Siege.

as for Rigel, i'm using him for NB10, he's really good for NB10, break deff & slow + multiple hit. my NB10 stable around 1.20min

my biggest regret is to even play this game...

Comment

• Junex03
      Junex03 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jesus Christ! The edge!

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, I am right there with you. But I really do enjoy the game!

to the thread-owner: Keep your
    Quebehsenuef for your Katharina; sonnet shines in toa/h

biggest regret: feeding Teon and Lapis (lucky enough i got Lapis a few months ago)

Comment

• Nailyou866
      Nailyou866 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have never gotten around to fusing Katarina, I don't know if I want to to be perfectly honest. I will have to try Sonnet in Toa.

• er0L
      er0L commented
      Editing a comment
      i just fused her recently - you can wipe whole Teams in siege and Guild wars with here - and she doesnt Need any skillups
Working...
X