Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About Verdehile event & people worried about C2U giving out Galleons/Chasuns someday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Verdehile event & people worried about C2U giving out Galleons/Chasuns someday

They most likely won't, they've at least noticed that Verdehile is used exclusively in PvE content. Yes Galleon and Chasun are used in PvE content too, but the ones worried that they'll give them out through events like this Verdehile event fail to think about the fact that Galleon and Chasun are used in PvP as well (probably the main reason why the people worried are worried in the first place) which...Verdehile is rarely used in. Com2Us seems to have made sure they gave a monster unit that helps people who don't own him, while not affecting PvP content(unlike their gemini HoH that affected pvp, they've learned from that mistake) . Stop moaning and groaning please and just be happy for the ppl who don't have him( and don't try jabbing at me saying I say this because I don't own him, I've summoned him more enough)

while i agree.... why post this in the "suggestions" sub forum? :O
    moving this to general

Comment

• Axelluu
      Axelluu commented
      Editing a comment
      I was half asleep, bound to of made some mistakes..... woops my bad.
      P.S. I tend to rant like this late at nights >.<

It still feels like a declaration of bankruptcy regarding balancing efforts from C2Us. They are not willing/able to properly balance one monster so they just hand it out to everybody. It sheds a very unfavorable light on the current state of SW and the internal policy the developers are bound by..

Comment

• Phonix
      Phonix commented
      Editing a comment
      I also agree.

• OccultBoy21
      OccultBoy21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gonna agree also :0

"They are not willing/able to properly balance one monster so they just hand it out to everybody."

Isn't Verdehile one of the more balanced monsters, due to being restricted to 1~2 PvE contents?

• Swazky
      Swazky commented
      Editing a comment
      How is Verdehile unbalanced? He's amazing in PvE but doesn't even work in every PvE content for you to say he's "broken"

If it was Amarna on the other hand...

Frankly speakimg, they can give out anything at this point in time and, from a player's perspetive it will change little.

I mean, yes, you get a new nice shiny toy...

And you have to rune it...

And you have to skill it up...

And you have to team it.

All that glitters aint gold. Giving out Verde they are providing some service to fans. Same if they give out galleon. Same if they give out chasun. Same whatever they decideto give out.

That said, i must agree that their overall balancing effort is a bit bankrupt, as of today. Or so things look.

Comment

• Swazky
      Swazky commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree partially with you but Verde even with somewhat okay-ish runes helps a ton to stabilize db10 teams, so it's a nice headstart for newcomers IMHO

• luigizanotti
      luigizanotti commented
      Editing a comment
      Swazky indeed it is, which is crafty from C2uS: they make newcomers feel that competition is possible.

We both know it isnt exactly the case, but, a stable DB team will make newcomers feel less 'behind'.

• Swazky
      Swazky commented
      Editing a comment
      The thing is that if we see the bigger picture they are actually trying to shorten the gap till c3/g1

Nowadays is much easier to do all the PvE content so you can keep yourself in a somewhat comfortable rank. Obviously the paywall will hit but at least newcomers don't have half of the trouble that older players had

They gave out free Dias last year, so not sure why anyone super surprise about Verde this year. I am almost certain they will give out something similar in their 5th year anniversary... Galleon and Chasun aren't out of question...

Comment

We never know vero will be an event.. till it happened

we never know verde will be free in an event .. now we have it

i guess we will not know if we will have chasun ir galleon or whatever till is announce

Comment

I would of likes a choice instead of just Verde but good for newcomers tbh.
        to those with 20 to 50 6s that have spent thousands of stones on Verde, I congratulate you. Finally! I'm glad you get this for free.

To those who have spent thousands of stones for chasun Lushen galleon, I say theirs hope. Galleon took me 5000.

Introducing: purchase any fire water wind nat 4 for xXxX red crystals or xXxX million mana or xXxX harmony pieces ONCE per year. Follow this link tyvm.

https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...-your-choosing

Lushen chasun galleon Verde Orion khmun imesety Or hwahee stella xiao lin. Even lnd 3s like basalt Lyn mantura jultan eshir jultan woonhak.

Comment

fact is, pve is becoming not needed, p2p/p2w, missions, and new events are taking it's place..........main drive for sw now is pvp, so they just give away pve mons to the f2p and newer players to keep them grinding

Comment

Originally posted by lilmikee View Post
            fact is, pve is becoming not needed, p2p/p2w, missions, and new events are taking it's place..........main drive for sw now is pvp, so they just give away pve mons to the f2p and newer players to keep them grinding
            If you think your going to keep up with anything just by completing event missions and ignoring PVE content, well, my thoughts on that really arent appropriate to post lol.

Comment

• lilmikee
              lilmikee commented
              Editing a comment
              ok, you miss-understood my comment.......all i do is pve, i don't have the luck or the wallet power needed for pvp, so keeping up, as you say, is never going to happen for me, lol

.......now on to my comment.......i was saying, even though pve is still needed, all the new content, like packs and missions, have lessened the need.........is just my view, not complaining(this time, lol)
          Working...
          X