Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PvE update ?

Hi Com2Us , hi all reader,
    First i love Summoners war , i play looooot of , and i have to congratulation you for your job !!!
    Second , i want to play summoner war long time again . but you have to communication on the new PvE event and make a update in the month .
    thank ypou again for the long hour to farm on your game ^^.
    Ardui

PS sorry for my poor english XD

Well, i hope 2018 & 2019 are C2U's PvE years..
    I dont like RTA, I dont like Siege (farming guilds with under 25 Members getting the low end here as well) and they should improve the PvE experience for everyone

Before they focus on PvP stuff they should change the Meta.. same AD's for nearly 2 yrs, same GWDs over and over again.. They need to balance alot.. and with C2U's current balancing speed that might take years.. so they can focus on PvE in the meantime :3

Comment

• luigizanotti
      luigizanotti commented
      Editing a comment
      Was about to write the exact same thing. I think i will just 'like' your post XD

• Luckaras
      Luckaras commented
      Editing a comment
      hahah i was faster

• Matplotlib
      Matplotlib commented
      Editing a comment
      99% agreed. Although Idk how they could balance speed... There will always be someone having to play first, and they'll have the advantage. That would implie to nerf everything else ?? Naaaah, no, this is not even to be thought of

I also think this game has enough pvp content for now, I cant come up with an idea what could possibly new added as pvp content...
    I had hopes that theyll release information this weeks monday but hey they take theyre time. Just imagine it would still be 2017 lol. They should have enough money to have 2 teams... 1 for pve 1 for pvp ...

Comment

• Phonix
      Phonix commented
      Editing a comment
      Or enough money to make a better PvE team... less esports and things no one care about and more things people care about, like PvE.

• Roadrunner280
      Roadrunner280 commented
      Editing a comment
      Today I told my Guild Iam doing a break. Iam bored of the ****ty runedropprate hopefully the next update helps

I really hope they add background stories and story expansions which summoners war don't have at all right now. I played this game called Rage of Bahamut before and the character stories have me really want to get the units. Too bad it become bad that all the players left, now all the characters design is re-used to their new card game.

Comment

I think the rifts/Homunculus was a good pve update. I have enjoyed the skills of the homu's.

But I agree they need more PVE content. I don't even mind if it's cooperative PVE, just something.

Comment

• akino25
        akino25 commented
        Editing a comment
        homunculus was the best PvE content for sure.
        but sadly their latest new 6rune didn`t shine lol

Basically the game is dead, just milkin money with the RTA. 2 yrs with no pve update is just crazy, hv no memories of other big games that work this way. Zomb2us.

Comment

one hand you have players begging for more pve, on the other you have players complaining there is too much to do for new players, they cant catch up, adding more pve only expand their already long list of content they need to figure out. put yourself in com2us shoes. you have to keep your long time players (theyre doing this with rta) you have to keep your new player playing by making them feel as if theyre not overwhelmed.

siege was good imo, it was for both, mid games and end games. you dont have 30 mon maxed and rune? gave you something to work towards and progress. already have 30 mon extremely well runed? fight for the top. this keeps everyone busy why new players play catch up.

Comment

• Dubah
          Dubah commented
          Editing a comment
          So what about the big chunk of players that do spend money, don't want to pve, any form of it, and need new things? Like me? Well, I don't waste money on this game anymore because it does nothing, but sadly, i got my devilmon from this current event and haven't touched it since, mostly because I'm bored. PvP offers nothing except look how much money i spent. PvE is the only real content that would keep people involved, especially since in this game you need PvE to get anywhere near being able to do anything PvP. Sure I can get C2/C3 but why? It does nothing for me except an extra 100ish crystals, because i usually set a farming defense and just stay at F3 by reset these days.

There really isn't a lot to this game, and honestly they have those tutorial missions to teach new players what to do to get towards end game. So if someone gets lost, well, it's not com2us' fault is the nicest way i can put it.

All that being said, i hate siege, the only good thing about it is more guild points than just regular wars. Sure i get 100+ crystals but again, crystals don't get you anywhere.

But in reality, it doesn't take much to catch up. Well, maybe it does with the horrific rune drop rate. probably at least 60% of my runes were pre necropolis, ever since necro came out runes have been difficult to find unless you just buy them, which i won't do.

We need more PvE in order to balance out the horrible arena. Also, if you don't have nat5's or godlike runes you won't get anywhere in arena. Sure I could break into c2 with just nat 4's, but their runes are just insane, and took me years to get. Even still there is a good chance of getting my butt kicked lol.

• *Chow*
          *Chow* commented
          Editing a comment
          Dubah what other pve would anyone want? more auto in a different scenery? the game is 99% auto, only thing not auto is pvp... ironic that thats what most player hates.

• Dubah
          Dubah commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol, sure i could auto it all, but it's fun to create new teams in order to complete something differently. I don't run the same teams for months on end, i usually change it to see what happens, could this be viable for someone who doesn't have all the nat5's or could this be viable for someone who does have certain nat 5's. I am constantly changing teams and playing with runes. I think you're only looking at one side of everything. There are times I have made mons solo some stuff just to see if they could. Made some goof off raid teams and all that other stuff, I don't like to go with what everyone else is doing, i like to create my own, and you never know who it would help too.

Something like toa would be nice. Not a farming but more strategic part of the game with rewards and you can finish it whenever you want.

Comment

I think they should add PVE content but not necessarily with big rewards. Why not a system with shards that you can collect (like 100) and then you can summon elemental 4* monsters or something like that. Then they could add specific monsters with these shards (develop new ones) that you could choose to summon or you could choose to summon among the list of the ones you don't have.... Anyway, pvp is enough for now I think... the game is getting big and unless you play all day long, you cannot do everything if you are a new player..
          Last edited by Papapiloui; 02-13-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

My 2cts:

As for someone who joined the game lately (well, not 3 years ago), I feel like I'm already too late with PVE things to fully enjoy the game; not sure if I would enjoy a new content, and perhaps it could even demotivate me.

I do GB10, DB10, TOAn and have to ignore TOAh and NB10 for now.
            'Recently' started Elemental Rift to farm Homu, but still need to build a team for R3 then R4, too soon to farm reapp. stones.

My time is fully occupied by farming runes, farming XP to 6* new mons, climb TOA and complete events.. I don't see how I could do more staying F2P.

While new content is always fun, please do it smartly.

Edit: I enjoy both Guild Battles and Sieges, but not RTA, way too time consuming.
            Last edited by mOoh; 02-13-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Papapiloui View Post
              the game is getting big and unless you play all day long, you cannot everything if you are a new player..
              I +1000 that

Comment

mOoh Play for another 6 months, you’ll then have completed all PvE and be bored like the rest of us. I was a year in before I could complete rifts. The argument of “oh I’m so new I’m just overwhelmed” is quite ridiculous.

Comment

• mOoh
                  mOoh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, sure, every f2p players who started to play during Jul 2016 can complete TOAh and R5 with their two homonculus by now.
                  The earth is flat, pink ponies rule the world, yeah, right.

• Greagor
                  Greagor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dude, you just need to quit if you’re that bad. Yes, any FTP player should be able to do that in 1.5 years LOL. Wow

• OccultBoy21
                  OccultBoy21 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Actually....Everyone I know that plays this game, it took them almost a year to reach where they are now.

Edit: IRL friends, btw. Forgot to mention that. Sorry lol.

What was the storyline for SW again...?
                Does anyone actually remember?

Comment

• mOoh
                  mOoh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Better for us to forget about the top quality storyline

• OccultBoy21
                  OccultBoy21 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Story in a nutshell:

You joined the sky arena to help maintain peace. When you arrive at your sky island, you and Ellia and up doing errands for Durand and Lycana, meeting many people. You then uncover a sinister plot to open the rift. After Chiruka, you start fighting on the rift.
              Working...
              X