Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the game dead already nd we don't know?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the game dead already nd we don't know?

In a serious way, this is a real question. RTA is just an Arena 2.0, nothing really new and since almost 2 yrs the only additions are for that and pretty bland, being honest. Siege is a GW 2.0 and... well already in the daily boring routine.
    So, is the game dead and we don't realize it?

Money keep flowing
    Community is still enormous for a mobile game
    Stale maybe, dead not even close

Comment

i mean... real time fights are nothing like lushening arena.... but k

yea siege isnt much different but its still a tweaked gameplay so its semi refreshing. not much we can do to the game, this is a turn base game, not an mmo. its limited and will always be repetitive.

Comment

Half my guild mentioned they were thinking of quitting this week. We need some new content soon.
        On top of that, we need better rune drops

Comment

• akino25
          akino25 commented
          Editing a comment
          my guildies some already quit,and other also on the verge of it if they can`t release something in february. And sadly this isn`t like a mmo trend like other think, they aren`t coming back...

Im still big into it. There's a few pissoffs yes but its life. Theyve made a great game and theuve been busy with hacker intrusions.

They still grossing good coin? Statistics? I thought they made top 10 a year ago.

Comment

OHHHH NOOOO !!!!!

The game is DEAD?... AGAIN !!!!!

Comment

• Stvevan
            Stvevan commented
            Editing a comment
            And like perna. It will rise again. Vio proc us all into submission tI'll we hand our wallet over

Urgh, better not. I just summoned my Perna couple days ago and I'm still want to use him a lot

Comment

After a long wait we got the most Boring Balance patch ever.
            summoning rates are terrible
            rune drops are terrible
            the balance dont make your storage mobs fun/usable at all
            so i guess the game is dying and they dont really care about it

Comment

Like Tony said. Its stale but not dead and there is still so much to do..... even though its pretty much farming. Not that anyone would be against some fresh content

Comment

• akino25
                akino25 commented
                Editing a comment
                the new content is long due in order to keep player interested in the game though. Don`t you think ?

I think if they fixed the rune drop rates, and by fix i mean increase them, and give us some usable runes, people would go back to hope, and the arena would liven up as well as the whole game. Right now it's pretty much the same people fighting for guardian rank every week, and you can't beat them because you just don't have the runes, the funny thing is, they don't even have to be pristine quality runes, but some decent runes like once a day and I'd be happy. I don't even waste crystals on energy refills anymore because they get me nowhere, i just build up 1-2k and summon. Really nothing else i can do with those crystals.

Comment

• Vizelion
                Vizelion commented
                Editing a comment
                I'd like that too. Before i never have any issue with runes except for upgrading the current runeset but now after several buff patch and several new mons popped out in my island I realize I started to run out of runes with even 1-2 of my nat5 left unruned (with only 10 unique nat5 on top of that) along with some good nat4 that i wish i have the runes for them

game wont die with all the players in asia tossing their paychecks into the game, so no way the game is even in a threatened state of dieing. Did you mean, " is global server dead and we don't realize it?" ?

Comment

I think it highly depends on your preference - if you are into PVP, preferably P2PVP, 2017 was a good year. Toss your creditcard to fight other CC-tossers live, what a great pun! If you are F2P or *sigh* enjoy PVE parts, there was little in it for you and the game might be at a stale - doing some semi-bored daily routine farming to give it xyz weeks/months more to get you excited.

Comment

I don't think it is dying at all, but maybe at one point you get bore... I will not discuss the drop rate as i'm fully aware of that and we all are but they are stupid thing hapenning int the game that they should fix. My wife have 7 nat5 and 3 of them are dupe! She has been like me playing since day 1.
                  Now I'm getting bored of the runes drop rate and farming like all of us but I'm still keeping interest in building team with what I have and find it fun to try to do different combos. Fortunately I'm far to have all units of the game but I guess that if one do, he will get bored quickly. I also think they should definitively stop to do events every week and focus on developing new aspect in the game even if events should not take that much time to prepare...
                  It is all about our own feeling towards our progress... I have stopped to look into that, don't even fight for ranking anywhere, sometime I don't even play but the guild and siege and sometime I go full speed on it if I like an event (I don't do all of them)... Just do likee you like, it is just a game..

Comment

You guys forgot about the Town that day never Update on the right of the map. Has been more ths 3 years !

Comment

Stale, yes. It is almost a year nothing serious happens. I mean. Yeah, something has been added but most of it is either a failure (light fusion), not a success (rta) or downright old concept slightly modified (and poorly, at that: siege).

Frustrating, yes. Lots of scrolls, no goodies. Lots of caiross runs, very few runes and those few are ruined while upping (because we would need thousands of reapp stones and we get what? 3 a week till the stockpile of pure holds?).

Dead? No. Until there will be new players who do not see the game for what it is and keep pumping money in it, the game will go on.

​​​​​It has already lasted longer than i thought possible so why should i underestimate human stupidity?

Comment

Working...
                      X