Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admins, Any idea on the Dimensional Hole update?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins, Any idea on the Dimensional Hole update?

The Dimensional Hole update was the final update to be released in 2017. As 2018 draws near with no word on this update, my anticipation is shooting through the roof. Does anyone know anything?

Well, were always left in the dark until a week or two before a Major Update(Like the Siege update. Only exception was Paladin update, as there were Q and As going on.)

Comment

• TaKa_Ryuujin
      TaKa_Ryuujin commented
      Editing a comment
      *Sad react*

I guess we'll find out, only 3 weeks left
    I wager its not coming 2017

Comment

if there`s nothing coming soon for that, I believe they aren`t working that hard... siege war isn`t enough though
      it`s just a mobile game with design that isn`t comparable to a real MMO yet they take this much time to develop new content, very laughable to be honest.

Comment

• zmarv
        zmarv commented
        Editing a comment
        I like how you always have something bad to say about the game but you are still playing, ppl logic.... hahahaha

• akino25
        akino25 commented
        Editing a comment
        it's to make the game better O.o
        how's that for your logic =) ?

it's just my opinion that their update are slow or not to my expectation.

After their revenu was released in the past 3 years, damn... they better make sure to improve on.

Originally posted by akino25 View Post
      if there`s nothing coming soon for that, I believe they aren`t working that hard... siege war isn`t enough though
      it`s just a mobile game with design that isn`t comparable to a real MMO yet they take this much time to develop new content, very laughable to be honest.
      Coding isn't easy by any means. They need to get the coding down as well as the proper designs. Such is life of a 3D designer for a web game. It can take months. Every update you see has been worked on for almost a year by a full team of coders and 3D designers.
      Respect the biz.

Comment

• TaKa_Ryuujin
        TaKa_Ryuujin commented
        Editing a comment
        Like I said, these things take months, years at times, of work. You can't just make the process faster without hiring more people with 6-figure incomes to take more of a load. Now consider they probably already have a dozen people working on this project. Then consider they probably have 4, 5, 6 or more teams working on different projects for next year. Then they have to pay for the tools, tech, and every extra server, so each update probably costs well over a million dollars. And if you think that's not enough, just remember each event costs a small amount of money as well, as it requires more coding and artistry. A billion is not much when all things are considered. You think there is one guy somewhere making a billion dollars? There's a board of people who make that money, and have to invest some of that money back into the game in order to make more money. Gotta spend money to make money, right?

• TaKa_Ryuujin
        TaKa_Ryuujin commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think you understand how these things work. There isn't just one guy who made a billion dollars running the game. There is a board of people who made a billion dollars after investing a LOT of money into the game. Profit is not net worth. The net worth is always more than the profit margin.
        Say you invest 1 dollar to make a burger which you sell for 2 dollars. And you sell 10 burgers. Your net worth for the burgers is 20 dollars, but profit is only 10.
        When considering the game made a billion dollars, figure in that some dude did not just **** out a billion-dollar game. Each update probably got increasingly expensive due to quality increases, that some of these updates take nearly a year to work on, some probably close to a million just for the graphic designs and the coding, but figure in cost of servers and equipment, ownership of domains including the one for this forum, the game is bloody expensive. Consider there are probably 5, 6, or more graphic design and coding teams of a dozen or so people expecting a 6-figure income right now working on next year's updates.

• akino25
        akino25 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes square enix vs com2us can`t be compare...
        1 billions is a lot for a mobile game... it`s a lot... especially this game is their FLAG Ship. I do hope their money can be invested in this.

and yes I`m sure they use that extra money on other game. but I feel that they should focus on this game better after having such success. I`m just saying that i`d expect at least new PvE content or a big content each year at least. I just don`t think Siege war was enough...

for this kind of content i imagine they will release a dev note as well... and that comes around 1-2 weeks before the content itself.... soooo 1-2 weeks left maybe?

its not impossible that they gave up on the 2017 release and aiming for January or February
      i dont mind if they do it properly instead of giving a very bugged version just to keep to the 2017 quota

Comment

Hello,

Our devs are effectively working on it, making sure that it not only is done, but that it's done properly in a way that the community will enjoy.
        We do ask for your patience on this. But please, stay tuned on our Forums and withhive.com for future news on the Dimensional Hole.

Comment

• eitan1233
          eitan1233 commented
          Editing a comment
          i dont mind if they take longer to complete it properly, but they did say it would come out by the end of 2017, and if it wont they should release and official statement imo and not let us be dissapointed.

• TaKa_Ryuujin
          TaKa_Ryuujin commented
          Editing a comment
          An official statement notifying us of delays and any vague reasoning to ease some sense would save a lot of fangs from our more ravenous fanbites.

You only made me more excited about the update and deepened my antici...

Comment

• TaKa_Ryuujin
          TaKa_Ryuujin commented
          Editing a comment
          Pation. The image says pation.

Came here to say "Elsharion!!!!!!!!"

k bye

Comment

Working...
        X