No announcement yet.

Mass summon on Christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might vote for New Year's Day instead of Christmas. That'll be my 2 year anniversary

Comment

• BlizzardEagle
      BlizzardEagle commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry man Christmas is when the gifts come:P

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      Im planning to split my mass summoning... 500 on Christmas... 500 on new yrs eve ^_^ #dreambig

I'm tempted to join in because my last two non-dupe nat 5*'s have come from mass summons, but I'm also afraid of ruining my Christmas if I don't get anything good. I'll think about it though!

Comment

• BlizzardEagle
      BlizzardEagle commented
      Editing a comment
      Would absolutely love to have you

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      Just ready them max 3* fodder and to be ready enough to 6* some more monsters.. in case we dont get any Nat5... we can make lots of 4* hehe... and yeah... 6 * some too ^_^ this is what I always do

Goodluck and I actually did summon a nat5 on christmas morning(2015) on one of my alts. It was Woosa and luckily I got him on my main on accident about 6 months later.

Comment

3 months, no thank you. That's like asking me to not accept a paycheck for 3 months.

Comment

• Oneokcookie
        Oneokcookie commented
        Editing a comment
        and that's the problem, i barely have any nat 5's that i can call meta

• Greagor
        Greagor commented
        Editing a comment
        I really only have 1, and I'm fine not to summon anything for a while. Last week got me down. 50 summons and nothing. My only lightning was from a LS, Emma. That said, I don't really NEED anything now, so why not.

• BlizzardEagle
        BlizzardEagle commented
        Editing a comment
        If you want you can not save scrolls but you can do crafting etc like me or you can save in just last month and have like 30 scrolls for xmas!

Anyone else? You don't have to do 4 months, you can do just 1 or even just crafting stuff!

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        me me me :P

Will! Do! Haaaa

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        great ^_^ no summoning for now... just farm farm farm =)

It will be tough to hold off...but id like to save for this. What channel, time est?

Comment

• BlizzardEagle
        BlizzardEagle commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm Idk about channel yet we might vote or do random one just for us on might do in 109 idk ... will see in December!

I have already been saving
      Leg-9 scrolls
      LND-9 scrolls
      MS-51
      Crystal-3k

Not sure if i wanna summon on xmas though , last year i did that it made for a sad xmas. Planning to get Zlicious to summon for me

Comment

I feel like I should add some of you in game, so I can keep track of this...

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          if you are in Global, add me in.. free one slot for you ^_^

Nice...I've try it before..but the problem is i'm very impatient guy..lol

I'll try again this time..starting today..there will around 3 months left..hopefully it works for me this time..

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          Yey ^_^ ... 3 months is a good time frame to save up... and just in time to unleash craving on holiday season hehe

• sham_witwiki
          sham_witwiki commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems very interesting if we have more participant here..since my 1st comment, I already had 2 MS from farming..

• Supahtroop
          Supahtroop commented
          Editing a comment
          that's my problem too!

Bump if you want just save 10 ms lol

Comment

Ill do it.... I usually mass summon anyway, but never saved for this long.... Plus I have had some great luck on Christmas day.... two years ago, got my first perna and tiana... last year with trans scroll, I got seara from legendary and right after that, got sister Praha from Trans scroll.... so I'm in.... Ill be curious to see how many I can save in that time....

The hardest thing will probably be the light paladin update... since we are almost positive more monsters will drop with this update, it will be hard to not summon trying to get these new monsters right out the gate.... but I guess patience is a virtue..... lets see how strong willed we really are.....

If it wasn't for new monsters, it would be easy....

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
            BigDaddyToe commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool =)

yeah, if they release a new mons before Christmas we might be tempted to proceed with summoning before the target date... we'll see ^_^

I NEVER save. This could be interesting. I'm in. So far I have 0 scrolls.

Comment

• BlizzardEagle
            BlizzardEagle commented
            Editing a comment
            It's all good if you want just get 30 or 50 and pop whatever above that but save that amount for xmas and craft stuff not asking you to torture yourself I just want a community event!

Sounds fun. I'm already not summoning anyway but that's because I cannot get enough good runes to give what I currently have much less new summons.

Comment

I was really planning for ThanksGiving....but, I will see.

Comment

• BlizzardEagle
              BlizzardEagle commented
              Editing a comment
              Just save TOA stuff after!
          Working...
          X