No announcement yet.

Anyone else miss the old HoH format?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not missing the old format, so far, cause I wasn't really interested in any of the mobs on offer since the change was introduced. I had saved 10k guild points in case I needed to use almighty scrolls, and haven't purchased any yet.

If sky dancers, neo agents, harpists or dicers are offered, then I might miss the old system.

Comment

Either is OK for me, but I'm also played long enough to pulled enough of the nat 4 and devilmon here and there that current HoH not much matters to me.

BUT I notice a power creeping trend in current HoH. Used to be B9-B10 was difficult, now the difficulty starts to show from B6.. I didn't even bother to finish the BK HoH last month not worth the time.

I think in the future, newbies/mid-bies won't be able to get more than 2 from current HoH anyway..

Comment

Nope. I'd rather not spend hours and hours farming those stupid dungeons than being able to power through in less than an hour and get the 5 monsters.
        I hated spending the entire weekend trying to collect enough pieces for 2 monsters, maybe 3.

Comment

Originally posted by TTBv1.1 View Post
          Not missing the old format, so far, cause I wasn't really interested in any of the mobs on offer since the change was introduced. I had saved 10k guild points in case I needed to use almighty scrolls, and haven't purchased any yet.

If sky dancers, neo agents, harpists or dicers are offered, then I might miss the old system.
          How was the old system?

Comment

• mccool37
            mccool37 commented
            Editing a comment
            Much harder. It was 3 floors that could be run as many times as one wanted:

B1-Probably around the difficulty of the current B3-4. It dropped one piece with a 35% chance otherwise it dropped a lot of mana stones

B2-Probably around B6-7. It was guaranteed to drop 1 piece and had the chance of dropping 2 or 3 pieces (I forget the percentages though).

B3-Probably around B10. I think the drop rate was 3-5 pieces per clear but I was never able to beat it so I don't recall exactly.

Basically, if someone wasn't level 40 (the level cap at the time) and/or didn't have many high tier friend reps then they wouldn't get anything from HOH. If someone could beat B1 but only on manual then they would likely only get 1 copy of that mon and quit. After that the number of mons one could get depended on what floor and how fast they could auto.

• darlic23
            darlic23 commented
            Editing a comment
            @mccool37

Your assessment is quite different from what I experienced.

Old B1 was extremely easy. It could be done with a team of 5 star summons. You could easily get a copy with energy regen in 1.5 days. You just need to spend 20 minutes every 4 hours and have normal sleep hours. And you would get a copy a day before the HOH ended. You could also choose to spend crystals and farm 7-8 copies doing B1 alone. It costed a lot of crystals, but it could be done. Good luck for a newbie account to get more than 3 copies in the current HOH format.

Old B3 was also much easier than B10 in past couple new HOH B10. The current B10 sounds easy because you only need to manual through them once. But in terms of difficulty, the old B3 was much easier autoing. I had been autoing B3 for 4-5 HOH in the old format. I cannot auto B10 in the past two new HOH B10.

• ___
            ___ commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol this system is much better then.

No < 10 khar >

Comment

100% old HoH was better.

for those who say new players benefit more....hahah a new person can get maybe 2 maybe 3 from current HoH, and I would like to know what 3 claras going to do to help anybody. if you want to skill up a Julie now you can't even max her so she'll stay weak longer. if you wanted to use her, clara has really low modifiers for her third skill so she is a weak aoe nuker. Oh and the reason I said 3, is because if you can farm 4 or more than you could have easily cleared b2 of the old HoH and farmed 10+ over the weekend so by that point you're not really that new.

for people saying you get your weekend back, I never knew you were forced to play. plus let's be honest.....your just going to farm giants anyways so lets stop the nonsense of "my wife finally gets her husband back".

too bad though, we all know that it will never change back so we just got to live with it

Comment

I hated the old format with a passion and would never do it. It was worse than xp farming. This format is like new content for me.

Comment

make floor 11, 12, 13, 14.

2 more skill ups >.<

Comment

Working...
                X