6* for sentimental reasons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6* for sentimental reasons?

Are there any units you plan on eventually 6*ing for sentimental reasons? Maybe they helped you thought a rough part of the game, or they were your "go-to" unit back in the day?

I eventually want to 6* Lulu because she was my only healer for a long time. (this was before I knew anything about the game and didn't realize how helpful Bella was)

Lulu was a damn pain in the ass when this game first lauched, I couldn`t believe that I got wrecked once before by him, but I don`t think you should 6* just because of your feeling/sentiment. I had water fairy who perform soooo WELL O.o in the old time, if you time correctly, she can kill a Rina

Comment

• FooJub
      FooJub commented
      Editing a comment
      A really horrible rina..

• Com2us_Velv
      Com2us_Velv commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe in water fairy! For me, she's actually a super strong monster. I'd like to 6* her~

I haven't yet, but I'd love to 6 star Lapis out of respect. She was the homie in the beginning, but she's been in storage ever since I got Camilla and Xiao Lin. I'll bring her back one day... C':

Comment

• Dr.Tenma
      Dr.Tenma commented
      Editing a comment
      she is actually good on fire serpent

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, i used her in my Alt FIRE RIFT.. and still my undisputed faimon farmer (Alt acct) ^_^

• Com2us_Velv
      Com2us_Velv commented
      Editing a comment
      Lapis FTW She's my current fave. I'm not sure I can let go of her haha~

Oh man, so many of them!

But honestly, I remember always having a hard time battling Rinas when I started playing.
    And on top of it, it was one of those mons that took me forever to get, and when I did, I chuckled to my self like an animation villain!

So yeah, maybe her one day... But I have way too many priorities before getting to her.

Comment

Bernard.... he functions so well as 5* and there has always been something else I felt would be better to 6*. He'll get there one day...

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        I also 6* my bvernard out of respect.. but good that is not a waste

bernard is worth 6* now... I used him in Water and Wind Rift frontline ^_^

Ahman, but he's still well down the list

Comment

I've already 6* all my mons ._. Sentimental or not

Comment

My Rina. She helped me a sh*t ton if times early game, and she's good to 6*. She's my little princess *.*

Comment

rakaja/wind yeti........was my first big time healer early on, even solo healed my first gb4(fire) clear.......always curious what he could do as a 6

Comment

I can already tell it's going to be Magic Water Knight for me. I'm getting attached! Help!!

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
                BigDaddyToe commented
                Editing a comment
                haha she's worth 6* now.. a better after buff... and is good at Fire Rift ^_^
                I am even thinking on giving her transmog =)

• Com2us_Velv
                Com2us_Velv commented
                Editing a comment
                BigDaddyToe ~ I'll have to keep that in mind! I'm super attached to her, and sword successor Lapis looks fantastic

I always pays my respect to SHANNON... she helped be get those needed runes in GB10 when i was starting..
              Although she sits at 5* at inventory, I never removed her runes... same old same old original runes.. not even +12 and some 4 and 5*
              She serves her purpose well, for that i will always be greatful

Comment

• Com2uS_Evan
                Com2uS_Evan commented
                Editing a comment
                I- I uh... I fed my Shannon... I looked her straight in the eyes and said "your services aren't needed anymore." (・_・)

• BigDaddyToe
                BigDaddyToe commented
                Editing a comment
                Com2us_Velv oh she's great.. seems Com2us created her and bernard for GB10 purpose. If there will be a SW movie, i bet, they will be married couple ^_^

Com2uS_Evan hahaaha ....you! how could you!?! now go to your room.. you are grounded ! haha

• BallooniBabaRana
                BallooniBabaRana commented
                Editing a comment
                Com2uS_Evan savage!! :'D

I plan to 6* my Water Fairy and Fire Fairy. Water Fairy was like your favorite monster as a noob before Lapis came out. Fire Fairy is water fairy's sister.

I am also planning to 6* my Water Undine later since she was my first ever nat 4* on my first account although I have no real use for her.

Comment

Working...
              X