No announcement yet.

Is it acceptable Com2Us ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with you OneTwo.....even though I try not to expect something I do. So now when I drop one scroll I summon one scroll. A lot less disappointment.

Comment

I dont get your title? i guess is a form of complaint for the low % rate in lightning.. am i right?

But i understand the msg.. yeah, is less disappointing to do do 1 summon at a time... and when u get NAT5 from 1 scroll, is awesome feeling.

Comment

Yea I feel you.. I had done a summoned of 80ms before and only got like 1-2 lightning without a nat 5* or useful nat 4*.. all are fodders so nvm, I will just take them to lvl up and evolve my other mobs to avoid much disappointment when I 6* some of my other useful mobs. :3

Comment

i had like 50 LD scrolls without lightning too..and then when lightning comes it's a HOH monster...
          ya and still 900 LD without nat 5
          so there..

Comment

• Sparkstein
            Sparkstein commented
            Editing a comment
            900 ld???? Hail to ur visa!

I mean...I once did 45 or so with no lightning, the same week I got tiana...and last week I summoned Teton and a dupe vela..rng is rng

Comment

I do mass summon when bad mood..,

if got nb5 it can make me feel a bit good.

if no lightning I can buy new handphone (the old phone fly away to the wall)

Comment

my guild mate did a summon after he finish ToA & ToAH yesterday.. 2 LS, 2 LD and 36 MS
              he only got 1 Lightning from MS xD .. from LD a dark Bulldozer (forgot what his name again) & light martial cat
              a Chasun & Fire chilling from LS

feel bad for him but i laugh anyway

Comment

I know how the dissapointed feeling..thats why I never do a mass summon anymore..whatever scrolls I had, on the spot I will use it..sometimes RNGs is on ur side..& most of the time is sucks...

But since last week, I had around 15++ MS/scrolls & no any single lightning at all..just got 1 fake nat4 amelia..I think maybe this is the "unlucky" period for most of the summoners..maybe take 2-3 weeks to clear this curse..

Comment

yep, i know the feels myself.........2 legs, 1 leg pieces, 1 ld, 2 fire, 2 water, 1 wind, 28 ms, 50 ss.........plenty of lightning, mostly dupe nat4s, and a sonnet(future build coming fo sho)

can't complain about the lightning rates, just wish nat5s would pop up when they happen, lol

Comment

Another prem pack down. 1 lightening in 50 now..

Comment

feel salty myself, yesterday i summon around 40MS, 2LS, 1LD

not a single lightning on MS,, i regret laughing at my friend the other day... sigh...

Comment

a few days later, still 0 lightning

the count is 59 now oO

Comment

Working...
                        X