Is this the worst event ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the worst event ever?

Forget about what you get from spinning the wheel, because you won't spin into any of those good slot. I get 30 energy x3 every day and that pisses me off. Beside that, this event looks like the worst event to me. The event in the past usually give you a LD scroll or a devilmon OR AT LEAST 200 crystals. For this one, a couple scrolls and some pieces and one RS and that's it? It's a 2 week event and you can't even get those twice?

Com2us. Are you really trying to keep players playing the game or what? I don't feel like it.

Edited:
    Seems most people agree on this being a BS event. Here is why people complain when "the free stuff" being too cheap: We players need good events because we need a lot of resources like scrolls and crystals to increase the chance of progressing in this game.

Don't tell me to shut up btw. In fact don't ever ask someone to shut up in any forums. It's stupid. This is the place for us to express our thoughts. Complains like this only help com2us to avoid making the same mistake again. Don't you see how many people get pissed by this event?
    Last edited by Lyonloi; 07-16-2017, 10:13 PM.

I remember times, when it took like a month to see a new event
    Nowadays we have non-stop events, ppl still complaining, LoL

Comment

• Tony Sfinos
      Tony Sfinos commented
      Editing a comment
      powwder
      what do you mean, you end up with 900+ points that just sit there?
      By the end of the event you'll have 0 points left...

• milkfarms
      milkfarms commented
      Editing a comment
      id rather wait a month for a good event these shitty rewards

• charlesthemud
      charlesthemud commented
      Editing a comment
      lmfao "just be grateful for what you have, it's better than nothing"

dude be careful some butthurt ones are gonna get triggered.

All events are good for me.. better than nothing.. STOP complaining, LoL

Comment

It is garbage event. Very stingy for supposedly celebrating 80 mil downloads.
      I could care less about how things used to be I am playing now. How will events get better without feedback?

Comment

• Tony Sfinos
        Tony Sfinos commented
        Editing a comment
        feedback on events?
        Give every week, Devilmon as reward
        Events will be the best, it's so ez

They giving u free stuff and you want more
        That's greed...

• powwder
        powwder commented
        Editing a comment
        events don't have to be about what you get. for example all attribute dungeon event once a month is a great event and they don't give anything for free. another example of a good event is the spring refund event. you had to use energy, mana, crystals but would get refunded a small amount back. the reward wasn't extravagant, but it felt like an actual event and was something you had to do.

this event is shit because I maxed out my points days ago, now I could do nothing and get 3 spins on a wheel that is rigged every day. we all know the rates aren't equal and your limited to 3 rolls per day which means literally no one will get anything good.

the event wasn't thought out properly, the rewards are trash and the only defense anyone has for it is exactly what you said, "that's greed". no one has defended the event any other way because they can't.

oh and another shitty event was the Halloween or Christmas event....can't remember which one it was where you had to farm cookies or something but the drop rate was stupid low. yea everyone hated that event. that's just another example of how an event can be shitty
        Last edited by powwder; 07-17-2017, 02:45 AM. Reason: saw the post below about halloween event and remembered that horrible event

For me is last year Hallowe'en event.

Comment

i LOVE how they pretend spinning the wheel actually matters.

Click spin.
        circles around at a normal pace.
        Comes close to something good.
        Instantly stops before/after.

Yep... totally random.

Why even give us a wheel is you predetermine what the outcome is? Such BS

Comment

thw event itself isnt that bad, the delivery means of the rewards is, like i said before, c2u realised...a LS or 2LD was to much...so they gave us the "chance" to get a fraction of that now....only that u dont even get that.

2days i had 3x30 energy....it's un insult to anyone with above mustard level of intelligence.

and yes before they had less competition....now however, stuff is different, theres only so many middle fingers a customer can take

Comment

BS but still its free items, plus events are like overlapping now. Still people are complaining? Human Nature at its best . </3

Comment

• Tnuva
              Tnuva commented
              Editing a comment
              Which 2 events overlapped lately? Always seems one needs to end before next will even show

• nobody1111
              nobody1111 commented
              Editing a comment
              Tnuva the last event. The refund one ended on the 11th ( till the 12th to collect rewards) and the current slot event started on the 10th

• sai052493
              sai052493 commented
              Editing a comment
              a lot of events overlapped, its better imo. There were times that there were no events for like 2 weeks .

If it bothers u so much u can open a suggestion - 'pls dont do events like this anymore i prefer 2 weeks with no free rewards at all'......

Comment

• marcadrian04
              marcadrian04 commented
              Editing a comment
              Or maybe prefer a better event?

• Kalionys
              Kalionys commented
              Editing a comment
              marcadrian04
              I think that ppl got used to rly great events because of the 3 years anniversary

Whats so special about 80 mil downloads lol?
              When we will have a 100mil event it would be more interesting

Besides its u get some ok free rewards (how much the reapprasail stone is worth in your opinion?) + a small chance to get an extra

U didnt get something good? U got 30 energyx3?
              Well... u just saved 30 crystals refresh

Tbh im just happy we keep getting one event after another without breaks - we used to have much more empty weeks a year+ ago
              Had an event - than 1-2 weeks with nothing at all and than another event and repeats itself.....

It's among the easiest event since all we need is farm runes normally...

Comment

Originally posted by bulldullzer View Post
              It's among the easiest event since all we need is farm runes normally...
              This is basically just doing what you always do. I don't see a problem with that while getting scrolls and stuff as rewards at the same time. It works for me.

Comment

I feel like it wouldnt be so bad if

1) Spins werent capped at 3 per day
                2) There were some sort of reward for completing all of them

Comment

• marcadrian04
                  marcadrian04 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Or the spins were really spins lul

• ___
                  ___ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly. Either 10 Crystals, 30k mana or 50k mana is what i've been getting.

Originally posted by benandmusic View Post
                I feel like it wouldnt be so bad if

1) Spins werent capped at 3 per day
                2) There were some sort of reward for completing all of them
                5 spins would have been fine to me.

Comment

I like free stuff, so I think its a good event.

Comment

• kemonomimi
                    kemonomimi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My thoughts exactly.

I'm getting free stuff for doing what I'd be doing in game anyway. What's there to complain about?

lets look at this objectively, if they never had this event I would have missed what....1 mystical scroll, 1 fire scroll, 1 water scroll, 10 legendary pieces, 10 ld pieces, 1 reappraisal stone, 50 scam stones. as far as the rolls are concerned it always lands on either mana or 30 energy so all in all I wouldn't be missing much.

this event is just as useless as the 5 wishes per day.
                  Last edited by powwder; 07-17-2017, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X