Duplicate nat 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate nat 5

As of now am getting duplicate nat 5 again and again, not gonna whine about it just wondering is it possible to implement a re-roll system for duplicate nat 5. Either lucky 4* or 5* re-roll mons works for me.

It would be correct that a roulette wheel could be made to exchange a duplicate monster for another of the same nature for a cost of crystals and a certain amount of time.

I wanted to make an exchange with another player, I think that would help us all equally.

Comment

• SukMikeDik
      SukMikeDik commented
      Editing a comment
      Exchange with another player seems too far fetched as this game are build solely on individual progress. Ideally, duplicate nat 5* should be exchange with another content such as cyrstals or roulette system nat 4* 5* a.k.a ls scroll. otherwise it would be useless

Originally posted by Yasuo01 View Post
    ..I wanted to make an exchange with another player, I think that would help us all equally.
    Discussed several times.... it will be abused....
    create 50 to 100 account..
    friend them all who summon OP NAT5 .....
    exchange all best NAT5 to your main .. BOOM! instant OP account

Comment

• Yasuo01
      Yasuo01 commented
      Editing a comment
      If there are rules like that the minimum account has to have activity of 6 months or more that would be almost impossible, among other terms.

Because good lode how many op, are the hack that lately I have seen players who only have 6 months with runes better than those that have been playing for years, if it is balance question those who use hack are the most "OP"

That and you cant just change to another element as well because this will feed into the fusion monsters, everyone will just fuse sig, change to perna, tesh, etc.... no way will they give a water and wind panda for two fire pandas.... never will happen no matter how awesome it would be... I do like the idea of paying cyrstals to reroll a dupe (only a dupe) nat 5.. I dont care even if its a 1000 crystals.... at least you can possibly get another nat 5 that you dont have... but the choice is yours... make it you have to choose right then and there... many wont spend that much crystals to do it, and those that do probably invest alot of money in the game anyway....

Comment

The best they can do is something similar to 4*s; fuse 2 5* (and some token items) to create 15 Transdence Scroll pieces... not sure if people will use it though...

Comment

• Asmosis
        Asmosis commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the most sensible suggestion. The loss needs to be significant enough that you can't just keep rerolling them and also significant enough to prevent people fusing nat 5*'s to reroll.

Consequently, it's frustrating to get duplicate nat 5*. However possible Come2us should implement a roulette system to re-roll duplicate nat 5 for seasoned players with crystals as payment to get another nat 5*

Comment

Congrats on getting a nat 5*!

I'm sure you'd much rather have 2 than zero of a monster right? stop complaining about 2 when 99% of people out there have zero of that monster.

Originally posted by Vortimous View Post
        That and you cant just change to another element as well because this will feed into the fusion monsters, everyone will just fuse sig, change to perna, tesh, etc.... no way will they give a water and wind panda for two fire pandas.... never will happen no matter how awesome it would be... I do like the idea of paying cyrstals to reroll a dupe (only a dupe) nat 5.. I dont care even if its a 1000 crystals.... at least you can possibly get another nat 5 that you dont have... but the choice is yours... make it you have to choose right then and there... many wont spend that much crystals to do it, and those that do probably invest alot of money in the game anyway....
        1000 crystals is a trivial amount. A nat 5* is equal to roughly 200 MS scrolls, which is 18 premium packs. try 15,000 crystals and your getting closer to the real amount.
        Last edited by Asmosis; 07-15-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Asmosis
          Asmosis commented
          Editing a comment
          5-10k crystals would be a legit amount to reroll a nat 5* to a new random one. 1k is too small an amount though, you get more than that from completing TOA/TOAH.

The point is rerolling a nat 5* or other best result should not be economical by any stretch of the imagination. There should be a significant cost involved, and as a long term F2P player I would suggest 5k is the minimum to be considered, and 10k is still a reasonable amount.

You need to ensure that the option of e.g. fusing Katarina and rerolling is comparable to simply buying scrolls with the crystals.
          Last edited by Asmosis; 07-17-2017, 12:43 AM.

• MrGregUniverse
          MrGregUniverse commented
          Editing a comment
          ""A nat 5* is equal to roughly 200 MS scrolls"" I am sorry I seem to have fallen out of my seat laughing. I do not need to point you to the massive amount of times that people have pulled 3 in under 70. Or double back to back. The odds are boggling, and yet I find it hard to believe that SW has a player base large enough that so many outliers to the RNG are still within parameters. but hey who cares when you got your salt and all those debts to feed the com2us rng beast.

• Asmosis
          Asmosis commented
          Editing a comment
          i'm sure you believe the earth is flat too. in the real world, we use math.
      Working...
      X