Progression and rift beasts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progression and rift beasts

Grind stones and gems for rift beasts were moved from r5 to rift beasts.
    Could you use gb10 to farm fatal and swift runes to make a poor mans fire/light rift beast team. Once made you could farm fight runes and slowly put them on your whole team. Since fight runes add 8% team attack, having a whole 6 man rift beast team all fitted out would give you 144% attack to the whole team. Because you also get grindstones it would add so much more benefit and help to beef up fragile attackers.

on saying that I beat gb10 and toaN is it a viale idea to go for fire/light beast

was thinking of building: Colleen, sig, water magic knight, Stella, dark inu and theomars

is it worth building a beast team with just giant runes?

You probably could. But for me its not really worth it.

you are going to need very good rune quality. Like crazy good.

plus then in rifts you would have to farm a crazy amount to get 36 usable fight runes. By which time you have lost progression. And you have probably farmed enough for homu etc already.

Comment

I think you should at least get ToAH 70 on farm before moving on to Rift Beast... I always consider devilmons to be the most important thing in game...

After that, you SHOULD build rift beast teams because of reappraisal stones... However, pure magic crystals to craft them don't drop until A- rank (and don't drop consistently until S rank) so make sure you have the rune quality to achieve these ranks...

GB10 runes are enough to move on to Rift Beasts... You do, however, need good rune quality to start (anything below A- is waste of time imo since u don't get pure magic crystals under that) and be expect to stuck at A+ for a while (esp Light Rift)...

ps: Fight runes are awesome for rifts... Make a Fight x 3 Mav with all the crappy 4/5* Fight runes, you won't regret it! =)

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebell69 View Post
        Grind stones and gems for rift beasts were moved from r5 to rift beasts.
        Not all bro.. the new runes like fight, determination.. etc are the only moved.. the old runes like swift, fatal, rage, vio.. etc.. are still in RAID.

Originally posted by Bluebell69 View Post
        ...​​Could you use gb10 to farm fatal and swift runes to make a poor mans fire/light rift beast team.....is it worth building a beast team with just giant runes?
        Hard to say.. but I will say MAYBE. If you get OP drops, specially FATAL and SWIFT... and can build teams for Fire (i am assuming you plan to farm Water Atk Homie)

Honestly, I recommend, working on DB10 first.. get those Vio for your healer.. specially needed for Dark Rift... will need to use your Necro team with Vio/Rev..

But, if you really like to try, go go go. I remember last year I built my Water Atk homie from B/A rank only.. still manage to Max skill him =)

Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X