X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SupplrX
    started a topic HOH Team

HOH Team

Well i'm just curious what teams you're using in this months HOH to reach and complete up untill the 10th stage?
    I'm currently at B7 because of lack of time for the moment and i'm using:

Veromos(L), Baretta, Briand, Basalt and Chasun

Rather safe team i know.

Cheers!

• Xarkar
    replied
    The only way I have been able to do all 10 floors is by having an ATB booster go first, then stun locking.

I have been using Baretta, Bastet Mav, Verad (friends) Healer.
    I did somehow manage to clear 9 with Baretta, Spectra, Gildong Mav Bella but i think I got very lucky.

From what I see HOH is more about having a crapload of speed than much else. If you dont stunlock them, good luck.
    IE the Theo wave in this HOH. I I dont stun the Lisas, they will delete one oy my guys, doesnt matter who they target. (Theo Defense breaks, then gets 2 more turns with Lisas).

Leave a comment:

• Greagor
    replied
    Here's my team and stats for reference:
    Briand (L) - 30.5k hp, 1350 def, 173 spd DESPAIR
    Mav - 29k hp, 1125 def, 161 spd VIO
    Chloe - 25.5k hp, 750 def, 220 spd SWIFT
    Mantura - 26.5k hp, 800 def, 178 spd DESPAIR
    Basalt - 22k hp, 1550 def, 163 spd VIO

Leave a comment:

• Argon
    replied
    The HoH has becoming a 5-stages TOA/TOAH.......

Leave a comment:

• Greagor
    commented on 's reply
    Guess it's done now, but I just used Chloe to get immunity at the start of each wave. Think she's around 220 speed. Everyone else could then go after the enemy

• Asmosis
    replied
    I ended up going with a shield/will arena team + reviver. took 18 minutes but I guess its a one time deal.

it didn't even occur to me to use friend reps, i'll have to remember that next time (and maybe change my rep for the weekend).

Leave a comment:

• Dovahkiin
    replied
    I would strongly recommend verad reps to anyone; heal block and other debuffs are good for the boss stag, so bastet is another top hoh monster for this month.

Regardless of the method, or where your cc and debuffs come from, note that you do need over 200 speed on your team. You don't want to get outsped if you're having trouble clearing, it's gonna guarantee some casualties and in b9-10 you can't afford casualties

Leave a comment:

• Tnuva
    replied
    i went B7 auto with vero emma verde water homu briand/morris

not fast but it sparred me the drama of watching the retarded cr.ap that went down cause of suuuuuper buffed stats of mons in hoh.

used a friends verad to manual b8, B9 was abandoned at the 4th wave...just toooo freaking retarded for a skillup....

nice that 200 speed doesnt get u 1st turn ...just epic

Leave a comment:

• Cuddly One
    replied
    Im having major issues with the 2 Chillings and ...3 Light BKs is it? In any case, IDK what to do so unless I get a concrete plan on how to deal with it, I'm just going to stop wasting energy. Can't get past B6

Leave a comment:

• benandmusic
    replied
    It's so much easier to stun lock HoH than TOAH. All you need to do is hit that speed breakpoint. Enemies in TOAH have like 5 times as much HP as HoH.

Leave a comment:

• Asmosis
    replied
    Why is it that HoH is so much harder than TOAH?

main problem is HoH has +100 speed (no literally) over TOAH final stages, making it extremely difficult if you don't have a 200 spd tuned tank team.

this is significantly harder than last month ><
    Last edited by Asmosis; 07-15-2017, 07:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• benandmusic
    replied
    I've struggled a fair amount with HoH in the past, but I must have never realized how squishy all of the enemies are. My Taurus carved through every floor like butter.

Verde lead, taurus, poseidon, chasun, and mav

Leave a comment:

• zuttohitori
    replied
    I used Vero Chasun Woosa Briand Amarna to auto prev HoH.

But this time around there are many buff strippers and - worse - buff stealers.

I replaced chasun with bella, woosa with anavel. no problem

Leave a comment:

• Skavator
    replied
    Verde L, Briand, Chasun, Bella, Verad 15 minutes to manual most of B10

Leave a comment:

• edollas
    replied
    mine is, vero, akhmamir, anavel, chasun briand,. easy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X