2 x Ariel, what to do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 x Ariel, what to do?

Ariel was my first nat5, barring the farmable ifrits and fusions. I 6d him and gave him decent runes for my level.

Im now capable of gb10, db10, toa, have two homies, and am pretty happy with my progress so far.

However I just pulled a second Ariel. My first is max skilled so I don't know what to do with it. Stall AD seems to be on the way out, 2 Ariel are not going to improve my pve, so im kinda perplexed as how to use it.

​​​​​​What do you guys do with dupes? I have no other archangel so food (omg food Ariel) isnt even an option.

I am in a similar boat. I pulled a dupe Velajuel a few months ago. I have him sitting in storage for now as my first is currently runed for PVP and I don't need him anywhere else.

Maybe if you're working on raids next you can use your 2nd as a front line tank but there are other better options to fill that role. If we could trade I would

Comment

GZ..,
      one PVP, Vio Nem, or Nem2x Will

one PVE, Guard3x or Fight3x or any

however, is it worth to feed devilmon to 2nd Ariel ?

Comment

• akino25
        akino25 commented
        Editing a comment
        nankatsu Ariel for Raid ? I guess if you don`t have a Chasun...
        But now that I have her, why is my score better? they have equal rune grade too ...

• nankatsu
        nankatsu commented
        Editing a comment
        akino25 chasun for raid, what raid do you do? usually people use Mihyang at R5.
        as Tanker and healer at R5, I will use Ariel than Chasun, give him Guard3x (spd, hp, def) with 100% rest.
        for PVP I will use Chasun Violent,
        For AD: I can use Ariel Violent
        For Dungeon: 2nd Ariel Guard

• akino25
        akino25 commented
        Editing a comment
        nankatsu I used Miyang too as of now for R5, but i also use Chasun wherever I used Ariel before... (for 2nd group Raid)
        Ariel has kinda lost his place... You use him as AD (i guess it s the only part he can be okay, but it`s not like Chasun on AD is bad either =.=), as for dungeon you like having slow run? (Chasun has atk buff that can speed thing up),

Storage I guess, it`s not like you have a spare 2nd build to do for Ariel... Chasun take over the role of healer better than Ariel almost everywhere...
      Atk up for 3 turns is way better than 3 turn regen...

Comment

• Celt
        Celt commented
        Editing a comment
        I have 4 chasun currently, 1 im building and 3 who are food for the first. Have emma too and bella, my mon liat is a little healer party.

• akino25
        akino25 commented
        Editing a comment
        She is also easier to skill up too O.o
        I don`t know what they though about making Ariel like that lol, having a nat4 better on most content than a nat5

I will simply keep them for now... I have other monster to build anyways.. so, all my NAT5 dup goes to storage.

Comment

Pour a glass of whiskey and cry into it.

Comment

• Celt
          Celt commented
          Editing a comment
          As the name suggests, im irish, I like whiskey, and it often makes me cry.

Save in storage... oneday you may use him for food for another archangel. I for one have pulled dupes for Laika, chiwu, baset, Perna, kat, anavel and Chandra. Most are just sitting in storage. I did build second and maxed my perna, kat, and Laika since you can have different builds with those, but their skills are not maxed. I did feed my chiwu to my woosa because i needed one more skill up and what would you do with double chiwus? Didnt feel bad at all... saved me a devilmon and I knew I would never use double chiwus.... now double pernas, laikas, and kats... yes.... double chandras, anavels and basets... probably not....

Comment

I'm sure if you put both of them together they could probably come up with a cure for AIDS.

Comment

I cant suggest anything but if any one knows any double Leo action please let me know! With of course not FWA kind of runes.

Comment

I have three of them T_T
              first one is max skilled, vio endure runed and used mainly for GW. I haven't built him for AD.
              second one is lvl 60, no skill ups and has 3 2-set runes (maxed) which I keep on him until needed for another mon I actually use - he scores high in World boss with these runes. Sometimes comes in handy when first Ariel dies in GWO but that often.

Third one sits in storage unlevelled, waiting for my Eladriel to come ^_^

Comment

Working...
              X