Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely any good runes...

Hello there misters and ladies.

At the moment, I have been having strange problems here...

I have a chow, with ****ty runes on him, a lushen, recently got a Brandia (2 days ago), today got a wind unicorn, still have a theomars with only 2 violent runes on him, have a chasun also needing violent runes that I got this week... I fused a fire panda only 2 weeks ago...

...and my second zaiross have very ****ty runes... AND I have over 2.500 red crystals too use... all accumulated... and at the moment of this post, over 3M mana ...

Its SHOCKING, REALLY shocking to me the big diference between all my monsters I have at my disposal and how little good runes I have. Honestly, I need not to do a lot of dragon runs, I even think by now that even 2.500 crystals all in refills will NOT let me rune every single one of this monsters...

People already told me too try too use 300 red crystals daily in shop refreshs and keep praying... and I actually have been doing that for 4 days now (as a F2P player) but the ammount of violent runes usable were bloody 0.

My tablet cannot handle at all the ammount of gameplay hours I need daily too get ride of crystals-> refills usage... I have been using a emulator because thats the only way for me too even see crystals getting used lately...And even with me knowing its kind of against the rules, the true is, Its the only way for me too actually get something done and see the farming advancing...

I am, quite honestly, getting incredible overwhelmed here... The runes drop ratio for me (in dragons and giants) and the time it requires for me to do giants (1:55) and dragons (2:27) is starting too exhaust me...

Does anyone have any hints, tips, help, even comments on this? How do you use a excess of red crystals? Do you notice rune problems in your monsters? Or am I being very picky?

I have received 5 legend runes in the past two months. 3 of which were slot 2/4/6 flat stat. I ended up keeping one of them ultimately. It was nice that they removed 4star runes from B10 but the quality has been absolute crap.

Comment

They replaced 4* runes with flats for slot 2/4/6 runes. They think they are pressuring us into buying rune packs. What in fact they are doing:

1). Making people quit due to lack of runes
      2). Reducing pupulation of the game and their income
      3). Ensuring that current player base does not play any other games in the future made by com2us

Comment

Can't your tablet endure it because it overheats or the battery goes empty really quick? If second is the case just keep it loading while playing. Or get a new tablet

Comment

Originally posted by Nexize View Post
          Can't your tablet endure it because it overheats or the battery goes empty really quick? If second is the case just keep it loading while playing. Or get a new tablet
          I guess its more of the second: I do have a nvdia shield tablet, for gaming... It recently went too warranty and can now easily handle 2.5 hours of gameplay...

But I was warned about playing and recharging at the same time... soo yeah, there is that "charging time between playing" that really slows me down.

Comment

Welcome to Summoner's War

Comment

Welcome to the club fam...Summoners warE-sport :')...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweaty_Ballz View Post
                They replaced 4* runes with flats for slot 2/4/6 runes. They think they are pressuring us into buying rune packs. What in fact they are doing:

1). Making people quit due to lack of runes
                2). Reducing pupulation of the game and their income
                3). Ensuring that current player base does not play any other games in the future made by com2us
                ^this plain and simple .

Comment

Originally posted by Abocanhadora View Post

I guess its more of the second: I do have a nvdia shield tablet, for gaming... It recently went too warranty and can now easily handle 2.5 hours of gameplay...

But I was warned about playing and recharging at the same time... soo yeah, there is that "charging time between playing" that really slows me down.

I always charge while playing, I basically play all day (when i have the freetime) on my tablet while sitting at the PC.
                  Works just fine. Ofcourse it can weaken your battery in the long run tho but I've been using mine for 2 Years now without problems.

Comment

Gz on your mob pulls wish I was that lucky! Rune drops are becoming a major problem. I haven't had a decent rune in weeks! Crafting doesn't help it's too expensive and usable runes are 1 in around 100 for me. I hope in a soon to be here update com2us will do something to up usable rune drops.

Comment

I too have been getting so many flat stat on rune slot 2/4/6. This is unusual high compare to runes I got last month. Did they ninja nerf the rune quality drop rate?

Comment

Com2us blessed me with some good NAT5s .. but deprived them of quality 6* runes
                        Yes, I get legendary dropas.. but 5* .... if there will be a 6* that will be a slots 4 or 6 with flat stats =/

Comment

Well rune farm sucks and when you think you had enough to go raids, you realize raids sucks even more. Each day I play less this game... i think i still play because of my guildies and some kind of hope.

Comment

been farming db10 min of 100 a day for 2 yrs & so far I've runed 3 mons with good or better runes. Take into account every part of runes the amount of crap drops, the powering up of runes & the crafting is asinine & the entire system needs major overhauls.

wishlist
                            b10s make second versions of them to split drops so to give better odds at getting type actually want
                            powering up runes: give flat rate per level or limit fails to 5, remove animation
                            crafting runes should be min epic quality & add ability to reroll main stat (keep subs) for half cost of another rune

Comment

Yeap, this is summoners war and runes are harder to find than nat 5s when you need them. Ever since they changed the runes with the necro addition, they have been absolutely terrible. And when you finally are lucky enough to get a legendary in the week or two it took you to grind, it will be endure or a flat stat... so you need to start over and in two weeks or so you will have another shot.
                              Plus not sure who said to refresh shop in the hopes of getting a good rune, but that is by far probably a worse rate of rune quality than all the dungeon runs combined... that is a waste of crystals... MAYBE if they removed all white and 2-4 star runes once you reach max level, then it might be worth it.... but not in its current state... I would stop dropping 300 crystals a day doing this...

Comment

Working...
                              X