GB Team for new guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Team for new guy

Hi, ive heard a lot about Vero, and have some friends that told me it took them a couple of month to get her, i would like to know if there are other monster i can level up as a f2p and farm GB, ae i just saw this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBgF4t3_ihQ and this guy use ramagos, so i would like to know if i put him *4 or *5 energy rune set you can get for free when you complete chiruka remains, can i farm GB?? and pls dont say you have to get vero, period. i know i have to but i want to do something in betwen and do it on my own rythym, my way and not be forced to get her cuz everyone says that....in order words...i want options as simple as that, and thx in advance

Ramagod?

imo..

- yes he can farm (very slow) .. there are others that u can use as farmer.. lapis is a best example.
    - yes he can tank in PVP (at later part of game and needs great rune)
    - yes he can be a part of GB10 (slow).. while u have no Vero yet... that's ok... just don't be satisfied on it... fuse Vero as soon as possible. There's a reason, why people always recommend him

My insight ---> Ramagod is useful in early start... but is a trap monster for beginners.. i was also a victim way back .. build him 5*... thank God, i did not 6* him way back when I was starting.... after fusing Vero, he goes to storage.

just use him to progress in scenario map, after that.. he;s only needed in PVP ( again on later part of game)

I am sure, you will get better monster as you go on ^_^

Good luck

Comment

Well, you never mentioned which GB level you are going for. Low and Mid GB levels can be done with Ramagos. GB10 is much harder since the def break if not removed usually means a dead Ramagos in 1 or 2 shots from the boss. There are other monsters you can use to replace Vero, but those monsters are very tanky and can cleanse. If you really want to use Ramagos for GB10 he has to have really good runes. HP/ Def/ Spd.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkocean View Post
        Well, you never mentioned which GB level you are going for. Low and Mid GB levels can be done with Ramagos. GB10 is much harder since the def break if not removed usually means a dead Ramagos in 1 or 2 shots from the boss. There are other monsters you can use to replace Vero, but those monsters are very tanky and can cleanse. If you really want to use Ramagos for GB10 he has to have really good runes. HP/ Def/ Spd.
        GB8+ and i think the debuff can be removed by a konamiya..as a farmer i think a lapis will be ok in faimon hard but for the meantime i would like something for GB8+ with sight to GB10 and was thinking in ramagos using full energy runes, specifically the ones you get for free that are * 5 or * 4,

my idea was lapis with free vamp runes and rama with those energy runes.

and in your op what other mon can i use to replace vero for the time being.....that are easy to obtain
        Last edited by bazzoka; 05-19-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Darkocean
          Darkocean commented
          Editing a comment
          I would suggest you to try and jump over GB9 just to get a start on 10 besides GB9 is fire which is a disadvantage to Ramagos..

Kona can be used but he needs about 20k HP and 700 def.

Lapis is no use in GB10, way too squishy and not strong enough.
          If you really want to try it without Vero, You will need monsters like Sigmarus (fusion) Theo, Akhamamir,

btw. In case you are wondering, here is my GB10 team. Vero, Lushen, Bella, Shannon, Bernard. The only one thats hard to get is Lushen which can be replaced by a strong wind attacker.

i mentioned lapis only as a farmer in faimon. not intended for any gb..perhaps i could do gb9 with the friend list XD, having said that, again, do you think rama will be ok with only energy runes and if the *4 or *5 runes could be enough or atleast until 8 till i work myself till 10? and if in case thats doable, what level should rama have? *5 or must be *6

i can work on a theo / Akhamamir but that could take me 1month and a half if im lucky and got any of those

Comment

• Darkocean
          Darkocean commented
          Editing a comment
          The problem is upgrading those 4 and 5 star runes. Slots 2, 4, and 6 needs to be maxed. The other slots needs to be at 12 if not also maxed which costs a lot of mana. It should work provided they give you enough hp/ def and some speed. But then you also need support monsters, which also means same rune slots maxed or 12. Your Ramagos needs at least 15k hp and 500 def. to beat the boss, and that's only sometimes.

My alt #1 used Kona for his auto-DB10... like Darkocean said, non-Vero team needs a good amount of runes... The team I used was Arang (L), Hraesvelg, Darion, Emma, and Kona... While I skipped couple progression monsters, it's worth to stress that I spent A LOT of time in GB8 before moving on to GB10 (e.g: all my monsters were lvl 40 and my Emma already has over 30k HP by then). It's not the most efficient path and obviously most new players don't have Emma/Hraesvelg, so it's not very helpful; just stating it's possible to progress Verolessly (even Bellalessly!) using Kona...

If you are a new player, it's recommended to follow the starting meta (Vero, Shannon, Bernard, Bella, something)... that's the most try-true path without significant rng! =)

Comment

I used something similar to bullduzzer with my first GB10 team.... Sigmarus, Ahman, Veromos, Shannon, Bernard

Ahman wasn't necessarily the best choice, but keep in mind this was almost 3 years ago when he was very popular (I never really see him anymore, and he mostly sits in my storage now).

Also, Konamiya is a good choice for GB10 and he's very usable in R4/R5 (so its not a waste to build & 6* him). However, he's very squishy and its hard for him to survive the giant retaliation.

Comment

ramagos needs 6 star amazing vamp runes to solo gb10, and even than theyd be 15 minute runs, and to spend 20000 energy on gb10 it would take you some 60000 hours.
            these vamp runes will cost you 3 million mana at magic shop and another 6 million to max. the investment return is ludacris. a max energy ramagos is good and fun though for up to gb7.

if you wanna progress, fuse vero tbh. bite the bullet.
            wanna post your box? first priority is to get ur farmer up to snuff.
            standard gb10 team is vero bella bernard shannon and 1 more like lushen dwrion dias, or a wind water dd nuker.
            everyone knows its not about the monsters you have, its all about the runes. hence 20k energy.
            pickup colleen kona ramagos megan mav baretta spectra on the way also.
            Last edited by suave; 05-21-2017, 02:00 PM. Reason: 3 mil mana to gb7 line.

Comment

Ramagos will do the job, but he will do it very, very slowly. With the right runes Ramagos can even solo GB10, though it takes an absurdly long time, as suave mentioned. I am not sure whether straight energy runes will do it, though. By the time he's got low enough HP for Clean Shot to do respectable damage, most of your other monsters are probably already dead (especially if they aren't maxed in HP or are not all wind element). That means your Ramagos will be all alone against a giant that has attack buff from his tower (unless you can kill that first), no debuffs on him, and another tower doing defense break on you.

Honestly, if you want Ramagos to do the job, he should probably have vampire runes of at least 5*. You might be able to make it work with the energy runes, but it's going to be pretty tough.

Who is the rest of your team? That will make a difference as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SithCats View Post
                Ramagos will do the job, but he will do it very, very slowly. With the right runes Ramagos can even solo GB10, though it takes an absurdly long time, as suave mentioned. I am not sure whether straight energy runes will do it, though. By the time he's got low enough HP for Clean Shot to do respectable damage, most of your other monsters are probably already dead (especially if they aren't maxed in HP or are not all wind element). That means your Ramagos will be all alone against a giant that has attack buff from his tower (unless you can kill that first), no debuffs on him, and another tower doing defense break on you.

Honestly, if you want Ramagos to do the job, he should probably have vampire runes of at least 5*. You might be able to make it work with the energy runes, but it's going to be pretty tough.

Who is the rest of your team? That will make a difference as well.
                i dont plan to solo gb10, the rest of the team atm is shannon, bernard, bella, darion/kona i dunno about the last

Comment

• SithCats
                  SithCats commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn't think you meant for him to solo, but I wanted to mention that he can. The thing about him is though, he does the job so slowly that the other monsters may get killed off before he scores the kill.

The rest of the lineup looks good - Shannon, Bernard, and Bella are all common choices and all part of my GB10 team as well. I think Kona would fill the last slot better than Darion because you want someone who can remove defense break from your team. The thing about Kona is that he's a little squishy though, so you'll need to make sure he's not only fast enough to keep your team cleansed, but also tough enough to survive a hit or two if need be.

If you're planning for this team to handle B10, you'll want everyone to have around 15,000 HP (before any bonuses you're getting from the buildings you buy in the glory shop). A little under is okay as long as you make up for it somewhere else. And if you're using Ramagos, you want him to have way, way more so that when he does get low and use his Clean Shot, it hits for as much as possible.

Anyway, the best thing to do is take the best team you can make here and give it a shot to see what happens. If you succeed, awesome! Then you can look at making it faster and/or more reliable. If you fail, then you can try to figure out where it's going wrong and the forum can try to suggest fixes. Good luck!
              Working...
              X