Double Amelia Double Helena Alexandra

Double Ganymede Double Jamire Sian

Quadruple Artamiel Kumae

Double Veromos Double Racuni Theomars

Double Racuni Double Iris Veromos

Double Lydia Double Kumae Sonora

Double Ragdoll Double Amelia Leo

Double Rigel Double Ragdoll Akroma

So, these seem extremely hard/annoying? How would you counter them?(these all would appear above floor 50)
    Last edited by OccultBoy21; 04-13-2017, 09:34 AM.

Dots.....dots......dooooooots.....bombs....stuns.. . >_>

Comment

• OccultBoy21
      OccultBoy21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Um Veromos and Racuni be cleansing : ) Amelia gants team turn immune.

• bulldullzer
      bulldullzer commented
      Editing a comment
      Racuni will never get a turn to cleanse and Amelia will never get a turn to go into girlie form to give immune with all the spd debuff, atk bar reduction, and stun. It's the same reason why Fedora and Velajuel floors were never really a threat; their raid-wiping ability is not that useful if they can't use it. =)

Vero will have too much continuous debuff to be effective... Lyrith's wave 2 has 2 Veros and 3 Arias; that wave is not very threatening.

• FooJub
      FooJub commented
      Editing a comment
      OccultBoy21 exactly what bulldzer said. You just can't stop cc. U either stun them or stop them from ever getting a turn, no mon except akroma has both capability, and she's not a threat.

Like every other toa stage.

stun. Dots. Provoke ?

Comment

bulldullzer Made a leo ragdoll amelia cause bored =-=

Comment

• FooJub
        FooJub commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohhhhhhhhh Tesariiiiiiiiiiiooooon. Our man for ToAHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You need a unit in there that cannot be stunned to make users not Dot and bomb. Add a Rigel and Ragdoll floor.

Comment

• OccultBoy21
        OccultBoy21 commented
        Editing a comment
        OH. Double Rigel Double Ragdoll Akroma.... yeeeeaaaaah

• FooJub
        FooJub commented
        Editing a comment
        OccultBoy21 a monster with innate and unstoppable crit reduction on a stage reliant on receiving crits, akroma is not the smartest thing I've heard, especially considering toah mons are designed with low crit rate.

I am bored... I will try to beat the more interesting floors with monster I have in my box (e.g: with the limitation that I don't have a Chasun!!! :'( )... I will also assume the floor is ToAH90 (e.g: the single monster is a boss, not that it matters for Akroma ).

Double Rigel Double Ragdoll Akroma

Analysis: While the team cannot be permanently CC-ed, they are not very threatening... as in not very high damage output even in high ToAH 90s; they don't have dmg-based-on-hp like Jultans or Aschubel or ignore defense like Bounty Hunters or extreme CC like Dragons. Hence, the floor can be tanked. Rigel's armor break is deadly, hence immunity is preferred.

I will go with my standard tank team:

XiongFei (L), Velajuel, Elucia, Basalt, and Darion

This was similar to the team I used to beat the dreaded ToAH 80 Arta floor (replace Darion with Colleen)... Velajuel is there to ensure Rigel doesn't land a defense break. Elucia keeps one Ragdoll perma-CC while keeping the other Ragdoll stun as much as possible while the team work on him. XiongFei is brought in for his LS, defense break, and damage-based-on-enemy HP, and Velajuel provide DoT. Them two will be the main DPS.

Damage will be spread out to Darion, Basalt, and either Xiong Fei or Velajuel... all of which are tank build. With 3 healers, and high up-time from Basalt's buff the fight should be sustainable (damage would be a lot less than ToAH 80 Arta and my team was more than enough to sustain forever).

One tricky part would be taunting or stunning Ragdoll when he's below 30%, so he won't 1 shot Darion with his S2 at ignore defense form.
      ==============================================

Double Ragdoll Double Amelia Leo

Analysis: Amelia will be a lot more annoying in this version; her damage-based-on-hp will make her hit like a truck on unicorn form, and basically cannot CC them. However, no defense break, so we don't need a cleanser to steal a spot if we go for the tank approach.

Team:

XiongFei (L), Talc, Neal, Mav, Michelle.

Neal does her trick so Ragdoll is permanently out of the picture. Leo's attack will bounce off of Talc, and a full tank build XiongFei should be able to tank Amelia(s) with Talc defense buff and almost everyone capable of heal. There is no armor break so there will be zero risk of enemy switching targets. Start with Amelia, the chicks will permanently freeze XF so the kill will be super slow, but Neal/Michelle/Mav can cleanse. Then work on Ragdolls; their ignore defense below 30% will bounce off of Neal's shield... then Neal shield Talc and finish off Leo.

edit: If you replace Talc with Camillia, then the kill may be faster (her S2 is damage based on enemy HP so she will do good dmg while XF is perma-CC by Amelia(s)) and still sustainable... but I don't have one... :'(
      Last edited by bulldullzer; 04-13-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X