Super Underwhelming 3rd Year Anniversary~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Underwhelming 3rd Year Anniversary~

Like seriously~ you are celebrating 3rd anniversary and all we get is a legendary? at least guve us a HOH which is showcase a slightly better more used unit than the normal usually fodder HoH~ You guys at Com2Us aint happt that you have survived for 3 years and oraying that the game shut down soon? serioisly celevrate your anniversary like u mean it then a boring half hearted lazy cheapo attempt~

Go QQ elsewhere

Comment

They should have given us an option to choose any monster from previous two anniversary events and light Udine would have been an additional choice.

So rude

Comment

Its almost like com2us established a pattern of events with both years having some sort of HoH event. I mean heaven forbid we the community come to expect the same behavior they have done in the past. that's it round up all of the white knights for com2us and provide them with flogs to beat us for such a blasphemous view. ◔_◔

Comment

• Arghzz
          Arghzz commented
          Editing a comment
          all the event thats gonna happen is just rinse n repeat of previous event~ which just dont make it special~ ok... getting 1 legendary scroll is new but i rather have a a choice of hoh like previous year~

anniversary month always has events all month long. including 2 hoh. the regularly scheduled hoh, then an anniversary hoh near the end of the month..

just sayin.

Comment

1st of all we have a legendary scroll and a devilmon which are great rewards and then, as oseriduun mentioned, we'll have more events till the end of the month

Comment

• Arghzz
            Arghzz commented
            Editing a comment
            well lets wait n see then~ last year they did announce that there will be something special at the end but not this year so we shall wait~ 1 legendary the only upside if your acc is lucky u get a nat 5~ but seeing how lucky my account is im just gonna get a nat 4 so its meh~ and devilmons~ i have close to 40 sitting in storage -.- thats how often they give me a nat 5~

• Swazky
            Swazky commented
            Editing a comment
            Trust me when I say that devilmons are more important and valuable xD

>All we get is a legend scroll

lol. It's like you didn't even look at the other events and just looked at the grand prize. I myself am excited that double essence is back.

Comment

• Arghzz
            Arghzz commented
            Editing a comment
            u are a moderator so i assume you play quite alot........ and after awhile when u dont awaken things alot since you already have done so for majority of units that are usable(esp since i only get NAT5 once every 3-5 months) double essence farming dont mean much~

well i guess if thats the case, stockpiling more mids is the best thing for anniversary~ just so amazing~ than again im think its just gonna increase my highs lol
            Last edited by Arghzz; 04-08-2017, 09:30 PM.

• Skeletoon
            Skeletoon commented
            Editing a comment
            Arghzz This is the second time Double Essence has ever happened IIRC. The first time, I'm pretty sure my essences were 500 lows, 100 mids, 100 Highs per element, including magics.

Double essence drops a butt ton of essences once it's done.

• oseriduun
            oseriduun commented
            Editing a comment
            Skeletoon i think its 3rd actually, but still its a pretty rare occurrence. gonna miss farming it on my account thanks to hackers. ;(

Like seriously~ Event is not yet done...

here take a lolipop

Comment

• MrGregUniverse
            MrGregUniverse commented
            Editing a comment
            White Knight detected. Unlike last year they did not announce anything directly nor as a "secret event"

• BigDaddyToe
            BigDaddyToe commented
            Editing a comment
            white knight.. whaaaat =/

• Arghzz
            Arghzz commented
            Editing a comment
            i hope its not done.. i really hope so but its com2us~ they created a aura that makes ppl not hope for more cause they always dont fail to dissapoint~ lol

Originally posted by MrGregUniverse View Post
          White Knight detected. Unlike last year they did not announce anything directly nor as a "secret event"
          I simply state what I feel.. it's all "opinion" . i respect ur opinion... learn to respect others
          Com2us does not pay me... I even dont have a DIAS.
          And mind you.. i have my fair share of RANTS and COMPLAINTS vs Com2us...

You make me laugh.. what are u a 13 yr old kid?
          Grow up kid

Comment

• MrGregUniverse
            MrGregUniverse commented
            Editing a comment
            by mistake full blown sjw ◔_◔

Com2Us needs to learn from Mr. Skullhead on handling ingrates: http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/...7&postcount=76

I myself am SUPER excited for double essences.

Comment

• Kalionys
            Kalionys commented
            Editing a comment
            i have a feeling that a new fusion nat5* in coming (maybe light ifrit )

i dont know if u noticed but so far they announced what would happen up to the 23rd in the month (and that the cookies event will be until the 30th) if u look at last year's anniversary hoh it happened on the 22nd-25th...... + anniversary events so far included an entire month full of events....

so i think we should just w8 patiently

Comment

• Kalionys
            Kalionys commented
            Editing a comment
            i will also be sad if in the end there wont be the regular anniversary hoh
            but i do like the event so far - lots of aweseome free stuff already (also if they wont do hoh why were they so pressed for weekend time and did tilasha hoh a week earlier? something to think about )

• MrGregUniverse
            MrGregUniverse commented
            Editing a comment
            illuminati confirmed! counter point after announcing the HoH in some fashion two years running why keep it a secret now? counter-illuminati confirmed!

• Kalionys
            Kalionys commented
            Editing a comment
            still not much to do aside from w8 patiently and enjoy the event and see if it happens or not

wow just because they didnt announce it doesnt mean it wont happen
          look at last years events
          and even if they dont its still a good event

Comment

• Asmosis
            Asmosis commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it's a great event without the HoH.

however, they have released the full plan (including that fancy calendar) so no, we wont be seeing HoH this year. you don't hide a major draw card for potentially returning players, you flaunt it as much as possible. This time around its the legendary scroll (which is very rare for events) instead of HoH.

When was the last time we got a legendary scroll from an event?

I'd much rather take a random (new) 4* or potentially 5* monster over a HoH, any day of the week.

They have revealed the full event. When they are *not* revealing the full event, they say so! they will literally say '' here is event 1, super secret event 2 will be revealed next week!''

Comment

b-b-but there is a devilmon reward for everyone?!

Comment

My last 15-20 Ls: ****ty/ fuseable Mons.

I would take Dias or light slyph hoh over that legendary scroll

Comment

Working...
              X