World arena (nat 5 live arena)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World arena (nat 5 live arena)

Who does this, drop when reaching +1200 i start dropping 20 wins until im low again and then i win those 10 fights ez (sometimes dont even need to fight i just show my 10 nats5 and they quit) and earn 30 points a day no problem? i find this better than not winning anything it takes me about 30 mins in general

They should give you one medal even if you loose just like reg arena, there is no motivation in participating once you drop below 50/50 win ratio

Comment

Originally posted by Sweaty_Ballz View Post
      They should give you one medal even if you loose just like reg arena, there is no motivation in participating once you drop below 50/50 win ratio
      That would be nice. I mean lets say you even lost 30 games, that is 30 points and you have 7 days so that is not that much to buy every scroll there + other things.

Comment

Thought about a similar approach for a moment, then discarded it.. doubt that it is manageable in 30 mins or so, would probably take me longer. At the current state RTA is not worth my time.

Comment

Takes many hours sadly... But thats G3 for you !! lol.

Gawd i was nearly scratching my eye balls at this douche that used 4 immunity monsters that ended in a draw.

Comment

I'm top 100 63% win rate, got 7 nat5.
            Its all about combo team without to many week spots.

Comment

• charlesthemud
              charlesthemud commented
              Editing a comment
              that 7 nat 5s must be psama velajuel, beast monks.. in general,, 7 RTA nat 5s.

Its also about recognizing combos from the first 1-2 units someone places, then 'stealing' a key monster to their combo by using it yourself and blocking one of their other ones making their team useless.

Play a nasty looking nat5 so you can sneak in a key 2/3* monster that you need. Matches are mostly won before the fight takes place.

Comment

I hate in world arena when you're matched with someone that is more than 100 points ahead of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweaty_Ballz View Post
                It's purely cosmetic so there isn't any need to let anyone "farm" the system. Everyone eventually hovers around the 50:50 ratio at some point since the more you lose, enemies get weaker and the more you win, the enemies get stronger

Comment

It's not that bad...i am doing it slowly..... usually just 1 or 2 wings a day.... lol

and i drop alot... like sometimes all the way to 800... you'd be surprise how many people instant quit in that area... they are so fast they quit before i can .... everyone just giving points to each other there.

Farm enough points and fight your way up to buy your stuff and you are done once you've buy enough cosmatic.
                  Transmog stones....i am still not interested...i farmed 200+ and i still can't decide who to transmog... so i am not doing LA for stones.....

Scrolls.... the summoning rates arn't justified for me to waste time on it.

Comment

• Cypher505
                    Cypher505 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got Camilla from buying the water scroll. Was actually hoping for Gildong but I'll definitely take Camilla. Scrolls can be worthwhile.
                Working...
                X