Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About New Arena UI (Rival notifications and Arena weekly battle count)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About New Arena UI (Rival notifications and Arena weekly battle count)

I like the new update of RTA, new transmog and the shop but I doesn't seem to find the notifications in Rival (when they are ready to fight) and UI arena weekly battle count. Anyone knows where are they? or they remove it after the update? thank you in advance!
    Last edited by b1t3x579; 03-20-2017, 05:11 AM.

They removed it in the new UI
    and afterwards a lot of suggestion to bring it back showed in 'suggestions' sub forum

Comment

• b1t3x579
      b1t3x579 commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, thank you for informing me.

I don't like the new UI.

I don't like it constantly resetting my position on my opponent list everytime I win or back out of a fight.

I don't like it dropping out of revenge list/arena completely after winning of exiting a fight.

I don't like not seeing the rival count and having to scroll through them.

I don't like watching my AD leaders flourishing pose 50 times times a day.

I've forgotten the other aspects of the arena but I probably don't like them either.

I do like the combined shop. Thank you for *not* removing it from the other areas of the client.

Comment

• b1t3x579
      b1t3x579 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the devs would return the rival notifications soon

• Sweaty_Ballz
      Sweaty_Ballz commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they should keep the old UI when you click the tower and the new UI when you click arena. This appeases both who like the new UI and the ones that prefer the fast pace of old UI.

• DreamWalkerMav
      DreamWalkerMav commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with all those EXCEPT, I DO like seeing my Beth in a nonstop pole spin in the background, 50 times a day XD

Thank you for the feedback, guys! We've been listening to the community's thoughts and we're passing them along to the right people. (:

Comment

Bump 10char

Comment

Working...
      X