Live arena feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live arena feedback

Live arena is a ****ing joke, that's my feedback.

Instead of coms fixing problems with arena like violent runes, accuracy, or resist they make another pile of ****.

Also ranking system is so terrible it's not even funny.

I think it could be ok if they fix the point system so that penalty for loosing is 1/2 point deduction so that mid and low level players can climb up ranking somewhat and not be deadlocked at c1 rank

Comment

I kept getting matched with people that are using a full team of game changing nat 5s....perna / praha / chiwu / zarioss / all desert queens.... a fully willed team won't even make any difference....how can any players fight back using nat 4 or farmable?

Comment

• Sweaty_Ballz
        Sweaty_Ballz commented
        Editing a comment
        If you don't have 6+ OP Nat 5, RTA is not for you

• Drandip
        Drandip commented
        Editing a comment
        You don't fight back because you can't. Just lower your rank and get matched with relevant opponents!

Thank God they put rewards in such a way as allowing the *DON'T LIKE, DON'T USE* approach.

Being things like they stand, I will just skip it: apart from any other concern (and there are many: ranking, rewards, mechanics), it consumes way too much time.

I have seen there is an event incoming giving you 100 crystals, 100 energy and some rubbish if you play 10 matches: if I will *even* bother, I will just run fake matches with x4 2* and good riddance.

Comment

Working...
      X