Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Arena Replay: Seara procs 7 times

https://youtu.be/Y6f3bjJ7w6A

If I had known Seara was gonna go crazy, I would have sniped her first instead of Lushen. I rage quit early in match, so she probably would have violented more if I continued.
    Last edited by GnrlVlad; 03-19-2017, 06:37 AM.

yeah violent seara is so broken its hilarious... its because she gets the extra turn on her bomb, it resets the violent proc counter

Comment

Well I have complaint about limiting the amount of procs for violent runes as well just like they have capped brownie's run run. apparently, a lot of people has to complain about this issue. I juat thought that with multiple procs via violent runes, it sort of skewed the fairness of the game.

Comment

Agree to cap Vio procs at 2 and bump proc rate somewhere between 25% and 30%

Comment

How did that person quit battle when they didn't even press end battle?

Comment

• Daraash
            Daraash commented
            Editing a comment
            It's a replay.

Well....i think these kind of "get an additional turn" skills should not reset the violent proc counter....brownie and Seara are just too disgusting to look at times.....

Comment

What do you mean by counter reset? Does the proc. chance come back to 22%?

Comment

• ChouTenshi
              ChouTenshi commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty much.

All other additional turn effects reset the proc chance of other additional turn effects.
              So, everytime Seara does Fate of Destruction, the proc chance of Violent resets to 22%. ^^;

• Drandip
              Drandip commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn!
              That's both awful and awesome , depending on which one in the scenario are you, haha.

I would have stayed in the battle and went all in. XD
            No retreat! No surrender!

...Besides, RNG could have favored you after Seara's Additional Turn spam. ^^;

Comment

• grandholy
              grandholy commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm pretty sure that will never happen.

• ChouTenshi
              ChouTenshi commented
              Editing a comment
              grandholy - Doesn't hurt to try! X'D

Originally posted by Sweaty_Ballz View Post
            Agree to cap Vio procs at 2 and bump proc rate somewhere between 25% and 30%
            This has been needed for a long time. One extra turn cap, proc chance increased to equal the average number of extra turns statistically.

Comment

Now that RTA has replay everyone can see how unbalanced Vio runes are

Comment

seara is broken since rework most op mon in game. ever.

Comment

Me too.. I have encountered one seara in gw before and due to her vio procs up to 6 or 7 times, planted off a bomb to every of my mons and wiped my whole team off! So ya ik she's gd and now will put in shield & will runes before going to face her xD

Comment

I had a seara take 4 turns against me without using her bomb. So yea fuk that.

Comment

I laugh at the silly people saying "limit vio to 1-2 turns". You realize this would be a BUFF to my beloved seara and the briwnies, unicorns, dice magicians etc, yes? In reducing it to 1-2 extra turns only, 2 is the cap normal mons get. But mons like brownies can still go 2 turn vio, 2 turn 1st, 2 turn vio, 2 turn 1st...same for others. Think shit through smh.

Comment

• Asmosis
                        Asmosis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        no no, I want my Orion to have an 80% chance to go again with his first skill, shsssshhhhh

• FooJub
                        FooJub commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Asmosis dps orion new meta

Seara should have violent proc limit just like Orion has a limit.

Comment

Working...
                      X