Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had your account hacked with no verification email sent, answer poll please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had your account hacked with no verification email sent, answer poll please

To all of those whom lost accounts to hackers in recent time, I would like your help.

If the method involved in your account loss (and i'm asking for a very specific group of people) meets the following criteria, answer this poll... otherwise I beg of you to not disturb the accuracy of this.

1) did you have a verified email address set on the account
    2) did you receive zero notifications to the verified email address

If you answered yes to both of these (especially #2... that is super important!!) then answer this poll..

What day of the week did you have your account stolen, with no emails being sent to you? (i'm trying to narrow down theories, and this is a deal breaker for one, so i'd like to eliminate it quickly)

Between 4pm PST Sunday and 1am PST Friday
    66.67%
    Did not happen during the above time frame
    33.33%
    I received an email when i was hacked and didn't follow this specific method of loss
    0%
    Last edited by oseriduun; 03-20-2017, 06:08 PM. Reason: edited for spelling, converted poll to pst time, added specific time frame

Bump. Looking for information, trying to see if everyone who lost their account without notification, had it happen during Korean business hours... Help me prove or rule this out.

Both my account loses happened during Korean business hours. What about yours?
    Last edited by oseriduun; 03-20-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Laying down some bumpsauce

Comment

I didn't receive any notification email

Comment

I didnt recive email and my account was hacked again

Comment

Originally posted by dracul333 View Post
            I didnt recive email and my account was hacked again
            Sounds like you are in the same boat as me now, then. Hacked twice means com2us will constantly refuse to return it now.

Comment

Working...
            X