Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that you can buy specific Nat 5* or guarantee nat 5* in Japan/China?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true that you can buy specific Nat 5* or guarantee nat 5* in Japan/China?

My friend was telling me you can purchase Zeratu in Japan server and they guarantee you a nat 5* after you summon certain amount of mystical scrolls. Or you can pick a specific nat 5* in China server if you paying for a VIP pass? Anybody can confirm if its true?

If' it's true, do you think it's fair in world arena? :P

That's true in a private Japanese server, if I recall correctly.

In the official servers, that's not true. :x

Comment

• Noobiez
      Noobiez commented
      Editing a comment
      Got it. Thanks for the info.

It's true. It's however in a private China server so they're not touching us any time soon. I believe there's also a Private Japan server that lets you buy a Zeratu pack.

Comment

• Noobiez
      Noobiez commented
      Editing a comment
      So it's true for a private server. Thank you for the info.

Originally posted by Skeletoon View Post
    It's true. It's however in a private China server so they're not touching us any time soon. I believe there's also a Private Japan server that lets you buy a Zeratu pack.
    Ye that was floating on Reddit like 1-2 years ago, Zeratu pack, lol. Those crazy people... p2w or nothing. I sometimes wonder where do they get all that money from, lol.

Comment

Pick any one monster, I would go with hathor or verad

Two of the most broken monsters in RTA, locks down opponents team for two full turns. Cant be countered if combined with chivu and tiana

Comment

If nat 5 can be selected off the shelves, it's just good as saying good bye for most of us.

Comment

• Noobiez
          Noobiez commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking if those severs were included in world arena, I think it would be a bit unfair.
      Working...
      X