Reappraisal stones - too p2w

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reappraisal stones - too p2w

cmon guys.. there are enough p2w aspects to the game as it is.

Com2Us is hurting themselves in the long run. If the f2p guys start quitting because its impossible to compete the game will lose a huge audience.

If you want to milk the update, fine. But 10 packs available a month? Thats just unfair..

There should be at least ONE RESOURCE in the game that you have to earn or be limited to like this.

These stones are as precious as devilmon and you guys sell 50 a month lol thats unfair by a large margin.

Idk why im even making this post, doubt com2us cares about the f2p audience anyways.

You can only hope that they take the f2p players in consideration and they don't become greedy.

If they want to keep the game alive, they have to think about the f2p players too. Once they go, there will be less and less p2w players.

Comment

I kinda like to discuss, exchange idea on things... yes, no.. maybe.. but when u include the word P2W and rant... for some reason .. makes me say meh =/

@ihatenoise this Reappraisal stones favors everybody.. both P2W or F2P....
      FYI... I manage to craft 3 of these stones already just by farming RAID.. no money involve...

I agree, devils are precious.. but NO.. you cannot compare Devilmons with this stone

i like Devilmon a hundred times better than these stones.. Devils skill up yoyur mons 100% success... but these stone still RNG... with the 3 stones I crafted.. all 3 was reverted to original because I did not like the outcome... still RNG result bro... still RNG

Comment

I can see after the first month or 2, only the really hardcore spenders will still buy the reroll packs. Who we probably dont compete with anyway lol

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something in the update notes but are these only craftable?

Comment

• Kalionys
            Kalionys commented
            Editing a comment
            only craftable and u can get max 3 per week
            but there is a pack available now that gives 5 per purchase (max 10 purchases)

It's not any more p2w than anything else in the game. Summoning? Nope. Rune farming? Nope. P2w gives no clear advantage unless a SUBSTANTIAL amount of money is used. $ = more chance, NOT BETTER. Please try to get this into your head.

Comment

• ominaeyu21
            ominaeyu21 commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually that isn't correct. It DOES directly effect rune-farming capabilities. If you're constantly paying for crystals, then you're able to use them to refill energy to a greater degree than any F2P ever will.

In this game, more chance does = better.

All these stones are are an additional leg rune per stone. P2w g1+ players already have runes with 3 or 4 useful non flat mods such as att%, cr, CD SPD, hp%. The reappraisal stones are ONLY useful on heroic/leg runes with all crap mods. On a reroll you are likely to get 1 or 2 mods that are non-flat. This mostly helps low level players to upgrade completely useless 2/4/6 runes and be more competitive. P2w players are not going to use the new stones on their already OP runes.

It's not p2w for the stones, just more of a boost for low-mid level players.

Comment

• Zerovi
            Zerovi commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with 1 thing:
            its good for mid level player
            its not good for low level players because it requires you to be able to obtain heroic-legendary 6* runes AND farm raid beasts very well

sure, you can also buy em, but you know you still need the original runes

boi...THEY ARE FARMABLE IF YOU CAN OBTAIN THEM THEY ARE NOT TOO P2W

Comment

Hello ihatenoise!

I understand your concerns! I am in a heavy-spending community, though I myself haven't spent in a while (gotta pay for textbooks xD), and I have incredible interaction with the p2w and f2p community. Please note that reappraisal stones are both not guaranteed to be an upgrade, and are also very limited in purchase (similar to the devilmon pack, for instance). However, unlike the devilmon which are guaranteed progression, the purchase of reappraisal stones can yield nothing.

A lot of thought went into this process, and com2us has always taken the f2p community into consideration

The randomness of the game is very conducive for a f2p environment. Many of the community continuously turn down "guaranteed nat 5 after X scrolls" because that would make the game p2w completely, and devalue nat fives. Com2us also released a statement long ago regarding progress with fusions, stating something along the lines of wanting to monitor progression and release something that would be beneficial for the common player. The eventual result was giving us Fire Panda as the fusion to help players with raids and necro

Com2us cares quite a bit about the f2p players, and they have mostly understood that. It's why this game has continued to grow for several years, and new, f2p players have integrated themselves in, as opposed to the game dwindling down to a few clingy vets n.n

Comment

• Sweaty_Ballz
              Sweaty_Ballz commented
              Editing a comment
              +1, I like the new reappraisal feature, they help a lot to low-mid player base that are mostly f2p. You can buy one rune pack and farm stones once a week to get an above average rune. That's something older players did not have an option to do. In the old days we were stuck with flat and res rune for our slot 4 CD runes for years.
              Last edited by Sweaty_Ballz; 03-18-2017, 02:04 PM.

• Dovahkiin
              Dovahkiin commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, com2us cares mostly for the player base as a whole. It's a logical business practice, and they are very good at focusing on the players, and have made countless QoL and freebie changes to help the "weaker" players out

Why do you f2p players look down of p2p players so much? Yea, it's more fair if there's as little gap as possible but if there is no gap, then what's the point of paying? What's the point of using money to get ahead? What's the point of keep the lights on if the f2p can catch up at an equal rate?

The two groups go hand in hand, p2p keep the lights on and f2p exist to keep the game "popular". But the gap should still exist.

It's all RNG anyways. It's not actuallyt p2w. It's pay-for-a-chance-to-win

Comment

• Sweaty_Ballz
              Sweaty_Ballz commented
              Editing a comment
              They complain about p2p then go buy a 12 pack beer for 29.99 once a week, hypocrites

• Zerovi
              Zerovi commented
              Editing a comment
              f2p here, not all of us look down or display paying users

i'd just those who expect to be the best, very best, the world has ever seen without investing any amount of cash in it
              as if you could be the very best in anything without investing into it....

• ihatenoise
              ihatenoise commented
              Editing a comment
              How am I looking down? The point of this post went completely over your head. All I was suggesting was having an implementation added to the game that was ONLY FARMABLE and a resource. Like the glory points for example.

There has not been an addition of this besides glory/gw points.

all of you are wrong!

f2p are smarter than p2w, f2p keep the game alive ,p2w are just a bunch of casuals , p2w spend money on a freaking game.........

jk

Comment

I pay.. i will get OP runes... wooohooOo.... (yeah whatever)
              i pay.. i will get OP game changer NA5 mons... wooHooOoooo (in your dreams)
              i pay.. I will get higher chance to land on the WISH temple... WooHooooooo =/ LOLOLOLOL
              i pay.. i will be able to complete TOAH100 WoooHoooo (i wish)

i pay... and I am going to Win !!!!! I will crash those f2p .. and i will WIN !!!!!.. WooooHoooOoo !!!
              f2p players should cower to their knees because p2w players will pay.. and win!.. and pay.. and win again.....

ahhh hold on.. win what?
              Sorry got lost there.. anyone care to remind me, what should i win when I pay ???

Comment

• Sweaty_Ballz
                Sweaty_Ballz commented
                Editing a comment
                You're‚Äč win a virtual **** measuring contest. Some of us don't quiet measure up in real life so we take to the internet to get a diff measurement. What country is this game most popular again?

• BigDaddyToe
                BigDaddyToe commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually, I think.. I NEVER WIN ANY... none.. nada.. nothing...
                but, for some reason.. spending in game.. in all the games I have played, makes me happy. After all, that's why we play right? to have fun and be happy.

Originally posted by Dovahkiin View Post

...and com2us has always taken the f2p community into consideration...
              Farm enough shapeshifting stones for even one transmog, then we'll revisit that statement

Comment

• sai052493
                sai052493 commented
                Editing a comment
                burned.. 10char

• Dovahkiin
                Dovahkiin commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, I have already done so

• ominaeyu21
                ominaeyu21 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations for missing the point completely.. lol. It's not about "doing it", it's about how insanely difficult it is compared to P2W players.

Really didn't think I had to explain that, but people shock me every day.
            Working...
            X