Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is very strange

So, I got 2 accounts, both are F2P.
    First account nat5: Veromos, Sigmarus, Katarina, Praha, Zaiross, Psamate, Wind Ifrit, Beth, Verad
    Second account nat5: Veromos, sigmarus, Katarina, Praha, Psamate(got this one today), Wind Ifrit

wut? 0.0
    Its almost identical monster spread haha
    i'm only missing 3 of em in the second run 0.0
    Last edited by Zerovi; 03-18-2017, 02:26 AM.

Not 100% confirmed, but I've heard of some people claiming that the individual device affects what monsters are more likely to be summoned.

Might just be rumor, due to how people keep summoning duplicate 4-stars and 5-stars.
    However, I strangely have never been able to summon Trevor or Sonnet on my phone, yet my girlfriend has been able to summon both of them for herself and myself on her phone. So...either that rumor has some merit, or RNG is just f***ing with us. XD

Comment

It's almost 100% most definitely un-scientifically proven with nearly solid evidence that new accounts have more luck than old accounts. It's pretty much kinda fact.

Comment

Originally posted by ChouTenshi View Post
        Not 100% confirmed, but I've heard of some people claiming that the individual device affects what monsters are more likely to be summoned.
        maybe coincidence, but my Son's acct have diff Nat5 than my own.. some NAT5 that i really like ^_^
        And for some reason, for the longest time mass summoning.. his acct cannot get Lushen, Chasun and Briand
        While my acct, always, get duplicate (maybe 3 dups) of those 3 mons =/
        he get water Dice magician and Sonnet.. which i really like.. and I always get the fire counter part =/

Hmmmm.. I think i will try this idea .. i will use my Son device to do Mass summoning ^_^ hoping to get those mons he got ^_^

Comment

I got teshar on alt...couple months later on main. Meh.

Comment

I got Seara on my alt... Just as I was about to do the natural thing of writing a whiny post on how my alt that hardly pvp and can't pass ToAN got as much Nat5 as my main, I got Amelia on my main and lost all my complaining rights for a while... =(

So my conspiracy theory (based on a single data point) is that if an alt got a nat 5*, main is very likely to get one soon!

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
              BigDaddyToe commented
              Editing a comment
              that's a very possitive point of view, i like it ! ^_^ keeps my hopes up

tbh i dont see how can ppl make alt accounts xD
            SW takes so much time with only 1 account.... i cant imagine how it would be with 2 accounts

and if i got some op nat5 on the alt account i would be super salty lol

Comment

• ChouTenshi
              ChouTenshi commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, based on experience. e.e
              I used to have an alt, too...until I lost patience with it, because I want to advance my main. XD

Originally posted by Kalionys View Post
            SW takes so much time with only 1 account.... i cant imagine how it would be with 2 accounts

True true.. but i manage to cheat the hardship of creating ALT acct .. and is a not intentional alt ^_^,

[Copied and paste from other post]

my son used to play SW and he quit already. so, basically, im not spending too much time grinding his acct. (and it got nice NAt5 already) Since I am using his acct, i claimed to call it, "my alt" ^_^

PROS: His acct helped me farm RAID3/4, with 2 tablet + with new RAID feature, i can use my 2 set of party team + his... auto farming RAID team.. w/o the hassle of AFK and always quitting players in pub RAID. +.. i get to summon new mons w/o the expense of NOT using my scrolls lol

CONS: .. yeah, sometimes need to put effort, specially on TOA, but I only do TOAN + TOAH 50 with it (small effort, on auto most time)... also... I am tempted to spend $$ also on Alt.. but not yet, alt stays F2P... for now ^_^

Comment

• Kalionys
              Kalionys commented
              Editing a comment
              still doesnt solve salt from awesome pulls in alt account :P

• BigDaddyToe
              BigDaddyToe commented
              Editing a comment
              hehe yes, I agree 100000x i know the feeling

specially when my last Christmas mass summoning does not get any good pull... while this Alt, on same day.. with just single MS got Hathor + Dark polar queen just the other day.. i simply said.. why in here?.. and not in my Main

Originally posted by Kalionys View Post

main reason i got an alt was, back when i started the game, i wanted camilla (still want her). And was like: well, if I can only get this amount of crystals per week on one account. Then, I'll get double with 2 accounts. So, higher odds for camilla.
            But, as time passed, still no camilla.

Also, its easy to keep 2 accounts IF IF IF IF, YOU DON'T REFILL. So, its more about casual play, fighter 1-2 in arena. And auto's.
            Definitely would be difficult to keep it on the same state as my main.

If you refill, you really can only focus on one account.
            Hmmm, if I were to be salty about picks, my alt has some good ones. To bad it takes forever to 6* and i want to 6* so many things on that account

Comment

• Kalionys
              Kalionys commented
              Editing a comment
              Still... i dunno...
              If u pulled camilla in the alt casual acc.... the salt of not being able 2 use her would be too much to bear lol

• Zerovi
              Zerovi commented
              Editing a comment
              Kalionys not really, like i said, they have very similar monsters 0.0
              also, alt is more "conventional", so it has default dragons and giants team,
              while main is more crazy mode, having crazy team combinations
          Working...
          X