Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Bering

Hey gang.

Did any1 build a Bering for AO or GWO? I´m thinking of building kind of a semi-stall cleave comp with Bernard / Galleon / Bering / Water Homie or Liu Mei and have my attackers pretty fast at around 180-200spd.

I also have a Taurus and a Malaka laying around in storage, and I´m debating which one I should build first and if I want to fodder them to whichever I chose. They all seem kinda fun, although Malaka and Taurus kinda need a bomb team setup I guess.

It´s just that his skillset seems kinda fun to play around with, but I´m not sure if he´ll turn out the way I want him to.

Without a Seara, I think Malaka is of limited use because of delayed bombing. Giving the opponent 1 turn to fight back is not a good idea.
    Bering doesn't appear to do much damage and the hex doesn't appear to be of any use

Comment

• FooJub
      FooJub commented
      Editing a comment
      I do it all the time in gw, malaka betta ganymede. Double bombs and the safety to survive. Hasnt lost yet

Taurus might be the best of those three for pvp

Comment

Ydcb or jew is building one...see what they do with him. I fed him to malaka :/

Comment

• Greagor
        Greagor commented
        Editing a comment
        I farmed 12 during the HOH. Still can't decide what to do with mine
    Working...
    X