• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another qq thread

Comment

Hahahahaha another MSL conspiracy thread.Good Luck Man~~~~

Comment

I am too lazy to do free LD dungeons and fuse monster, please spoon feed nat5 lol

Comment

HAHAHA.. i just suddenly laughed about this one..

instead of "screaming" about not getting nat5 from MS

im just like ..
          "nah, i can get any tons chance of that f2f if i clear toa"

and

for monster, it would be incredible player if you can play nat 2+3+4 very well to defeat nat 5

well..
          like, ramagos seldom fails me to defeat camilla :v

Comment

This is one of the funniest post I've read in a while. I played for a little over two years, and I got 70+ 6s monsters. You played for 2 years as you said, where are your 6s?

A little bit of advice on this game and on real life. Work hard to earn what you want. Do not rely on luck to be successful.

Comment

One day double exp you can get two 6* from 1* fodder monsters in about 8 hours

Comment

1 year 8 months here, i play every day

Comment

I have played this game for two years.

Why you have to lie? Unless you have some old SWFARM log that shows when you summoned what this is not 2 year account worthy, heck this is more like 1-2 months into the game. Idk maybe we all do not know how to progress in the game and you are doing it right. Also do not like building F2P monsters? HAHAH Well guess what, some of those "F2P" monsters are used in G1-3 arena, for example Bernard so yeah good luck in life bud.

Comment

Lying just undermines the point of your post

Comment

Playing for 2 years doesn't mean logging in, doing the wish, then logging out. I've seen another person with a similar account as yours claiming they've been playing for years and complaining for about summons, but really, what you guys do is just logging in, wait for scrolls/ crystals, summon, and cry because you don't get nat 5 because you think this game give them for free.

Comment

1st of all that's not a 2 yo account. Unless you play like once a month.
                        I play since Dias hoh (which I couldn't farm at the time) and my progress by playing everyday os totally different.
                        More than that, I've never spent a cent on this game.

Instead of crying because of the rates, try to get what you really need. As many people stated before, 2 years and no Veromos or Bella and only 2 6*? I call that bs!

Get a valid reason to rant and don't create a scenario just to make yourself in a worse position and try to get people's compassion.
                        I have some guildies which play for WAAAAAAY less than 6 months and their progress is far higher than yours.

This game is based on RNG and it can be amazing and suddenly turn into crap because of the luck but that doesn't give you the right to come here and start ranting without a valid reason.
                        Many of my guildies which play for longer than me only have one nat 5 and no key nat 4 but that doesn't make them unable to clear toa.

TL;DR Git gud, stop crying and be polite.

Comment

LOL
                          I play since January, 2017. I am able to do GB10 2:30-3:00 min. runs. I can auto DB8 and manual DB9. I was able to do TOAN 79 and TOAH 39 last session, and I only have one nat * 5(Except Veromos, which is fusable) that is Xing Zhe and I don't use right now. Your account is not even 2 months worth of progress. Chh!
                          Last edited by Drandip; 03-17-2017, 06:51 AM.

Comment

2 years and only 2 6*.....not a surprise you cant pass normal 50
                            dont focus on summons focus on making 6* and building teams
                            when i started my luck was just as bad as yours but in time luck comes and you get more monsters
                            hope you get good summons soon good luck

Comment

Working...
                            X