4 star+ monster summon rates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 star+ monster summon rates

hey fon2us...? Are you kidding me???? Like im trying to have fun in this game but CANNOT ADVANCE with the absolute TERRIBLE SUMMONS you have given me... I have played this game for two years... I may have seen lightning 15 times with literally 1000's of summons. I have summoned 1 nat 5 in my entire life. And about 14 4star mons. Can you seriously not increase rates to give us something to look forward to. I save and save crystals for weeks to buy your absolute terrible packs for 750 crystals only to find 11 3 stars EVERY WEEK. I'm disgusted. I literally cannot advance. Your so money hungry that I bet you increase the chances of spenders, then guys like me flounder for TWO YEARS. TWO YEARS AND YOU GIVE ME ABSOLUTE SHIT. I play everyday... I can't even pass toa 50 normal because of you guys. I can't even beat dragons b8 BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS. Money hungry cooperation making it impossible for me to have any actual fun because all I expirience now is frustration. All I can do I complain. I may have 3-4 noteable monsters but even still it doesn't reflect all the work and time and effort I put into YOUR GAME. My monsters are so bad I can't even get good runes even if I wanted.... 0.5% chance to summon a natural 5 star...? You sicken me.... my ten year old child lost interest in a couple of days because your summon drops are so bad... sorry that I don't spend money, maybe I would if I ACTUALLY GOT A MONSTER WORTH SPENDING ON....

change your rates idiots. Give me something to look forward to idiots. Stop this non sense... it used to be fun but two years later what do I have... Chloe,and Tyron... WOOOOAH GG BROOOOO!!!!!

Lets say say I did spend money from scrolls.... there's literally every chance in the world that you will give me all three stars. Thanks scumbag 2 us....

Il just call bs right here and now.

Comment

Why would I lie????????????????? Why would I go out of my way to find this site just to complain. Just so my voice is actually heard. No bullshit whatsoever. Wanna have a look at my godly account????????????

edit: I'm forced to main shit mons like wind drunken master and rouqe... what other choice do I have, that's some of the best com2us has "blessed" me with....
      Last edited by Com2us sucks; 03-16-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Comment

I literally just started using what I had saved to six star. I figured I will NEVER get anything even worth six starring so I may as well just start now... thabks again scumbag2us

Comment

Where is bella.. and Vero?
            Rather than focusing on summoning better mons.. I suggest you strengthen your mons rune and 6* some of em.

Also, do u have GB10 already? you do not need OP mons to create GB10..
            - Get bella in sunday SD
            - work on fusing Vero
            - build bernard + shannon
            - 6* wind Ifrit

- you already got Verde and Chloe, gratz.. some players played years already and cannot get those 2.. they're mons u should be happy to get.
            - good 4* and Nat5 mons will come when least expected.. just enjoy the game and event

Good luck.. and try to smile ^_^

[Edit]

Wait, you played 2 yrs now.. are those really all the mons u have?? where are the 6*s ?
            Last edited by BigDaddyToe; 03-16-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Alright so..... you´ve been playing for 2 years and have 2 6*? - Come on.... and you´re wondering why you can´t progress?

You´ve had 15 lightnings in what you claim "thousands" of mystical scrolls? - I call BS on that

You can´t beat toa50 "because of com2us"? - no, you can´t beat it because you haven´t made an effort and dont seem to know what you´re doing

You can´t beat DB8 "because of com2us"? - read above

I could propably come up with 10 free to play monsters from the top of my head which you could have 6*´d easily in that time and which would have allowed you to clear ToA100 and make a GB10 / DB10 team. I´m not entirely sure if you´re serious or just trolling so I won´t elaborate for now, but it appears you were never willing to play the actual game, but just summon shit, expecting op mons and thinking it would carry you through the game all by itself :S

you might want to move over to collecting post stamps instead.
              Last edited by StereomonoX; 03-16-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I guess I expect too much from com2us... no I'm not trolling. I can't beat gb10 to even get decent tunes. If you read above I have saved my fodders to six star ACTUAL decent monsters but I never got an actual decent monster. I admitted I had 2-4 noteable monsters, that's literally all I have to show for two years. I'll try to get a Bella. That would actually make me really happy but no one ever friends me when I ask... I'm not looking to waste my fodders on "six starring free to play mons". That's not the point of this game. All I know is that they need to increase rates for summoning. That's it. That's literally it.

and yes I stand by my statement, I can't win BECAUSE OF THEM. They control the drop rates, is it my fault they give me absolute shit monsters and runes???? No, I think not. As a matter of fact I KNOW it's not my fault. These kids in chat constantly summoning 5* and 4* mons.... perhaps I'm exaggerating when I say 1000 mystical scrolls but I can assure you I have used NO LESS then 500 mystical scrolls... check out what I have. Tell me if you think that's worth the time and effort I have spent.
                Last edited by Com2us sucks; 03-16-2017, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Com2us sucks View Post
                  I'm not looking to waste my fodders on "six starring free to play mons". That's not the point of this game.
                  What? What makes you think that? What´s bad about free to play mons? As I said, I can come up with 10 f2p mons that are awesome and for most players will be staples throughout the entire game.

Bernard
                  Belladeon
                  Colleen
                  Megan
                  Spectra
                  Shannon
                  Konamiya
                  + the fusables:
                  Veromos
                  Sigmarus
                  Baretta

Where are all those in your box? Why haven´t you built them? Just with those alone you could clear GB10 / DB10 / ToA 100. You just don´t know what you´re doing and you´re caught up in your false expectations which lead to frustration. I don´t really pity you for it, as you don´t seem to have made an effort at all.

Last edited by StereomonoX; 03-16-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Hello there!

Welcome to the forums! I understand your frustration, but please note that Com2Us' model is very pro-f2p (more so than most of the games of a similar genre nowadays), where virtually every PvE aspect can be completed with obtainable monsters.

Please refer to the many guides written by our amazing users, as well as youtube videos (which is another phenomenal community). Note that DB10, GB10, and ToA have all been completed with 100% free, obtainable units by hundreds of users for the past several years

It's a grind, but it can be done. With that, I still wish you the best of luck with summons, and hope you get a top tier nat five one day! The rates are very low, but they're the same for everyone.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask! Politely, though

Comment

As StereomonoX said above, you should switch your focus to core units and 6* those. That's how you progress in this game. Nat5s and certain PvP units have priority LATE in the game. That's when I'd expect you to rage. But at the point you're at in the game right now, you're just working on the wrong units. We've all been there. Stick to this list in this order:
                      Belladeon
                      Veromos
                      Shannon
                      Bernard
                      Colleen
                      Baretta
                      Megan
                      Spectra
                      FirePanda
                      Konamiya

I do get your general frustration with summons though. Yesterday I summoned 44 scrolls (2 ld, 12 from stones, 30 mysticals) and I got 2 lightnings - Draco+Chloe. Those are horrible rates. And it's not RNG. This is pretty much the norm nowadays. Can't really tell since what update it's been like this. Maybe since the Necro patch. One lightning in 20-30 scrolls. It used to be 1 in ~11 scrolls.

Comment

Still he have a point... We've reached a point to where they should buff the summons rate.. I mean the rates are getting lower and lower by each monster they add to the game

Comment

• Dovahkiin
                          Dovahkiin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hello Baha! Just thought I'd clarify; the probability of a specific monster (regardless of rarity) gets lower as the pool increases, but the summon rates have remained the exact same. You are as likely to get a nat five now as you were two years ago

The summon rate is pretty okay, it's just RNG. I went ages without summoning a nat5 then summoned Seara from 2 SS attempts and then Xiong Fei (hadn't fused him yet) from 3 MS. That was just in the past two days! It just shows, massive game changers can happen at any point.

That said, you can make a LOT of progress without summoning nat5*s or even nat4*s! It may be vanilla but fuse Vero, Barreta and Sig, farm Bella from the SD and summon Colleen, Shannon and a few other useful 2*/3*s like Bernard and Raoq and you can do a LOT of the game's content. Even with ZERO luck, you can do well in this game. Slagging off a game maker who makes so much available for free is just sour grapes.

Comment

isn't that 2 months old account progression?

Comment

I do not believe this post, this is isn't a two year account progression. I have played for like a year now and I have 30 6 star monsters. I only play casually, so how can you call this account two years old ?

Comment

Working...
                            X