Summoned 2 chiwus back to back.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summoned 2 chiwus back to back.

i wanted seara from this weeks summoning stones but ended up with 2 chiwus. Considering my bad luck, i'll take whatever nat 5 com2us will give me. So what do i do with 2 chiwus?. Feed one to the other or devilmon and 6* both ofnthem?

just save 1 in storage first.. and definitely you should build one

Comment

Doesn't see the merit to build 2 chiwu, on my perspective I think I will feed 1 to another

Comment

There could be a craft (diff element) or recipe for dupe nat5 in the future

Comment

• Destructo87
          Destructo87 commented
          Editing a comment
          highly unlikely

first of all - congrats!
        i wanted either chiwu or seara but got none - at least got a couple of lightning though

like other;s suggested i would keep 1 chiwu in storage and build the 2nd one - u never kmow if there will be a new rune/content where a chiwu built differently could help alot

Comment

Gz chiwu.. I wan him too for my 24% spd ldr lol..

ya imo shld build & keep one as you nvr know what will happen in the future. And dun ever feed a nat 5* just for maxing skills purpose imho xD

Comment

2nd nat5 or dup means free devilmon for skill up ^_^ if no reason to build 2nd unit, feed

Comment

from the MS that I got from the ellia event this morning, I pulled a 2nd Ritesh...........First one is max skilled, max runed. Don't know what to do with a 2nd one

Comment

Gz man^^ I too got a Chiwu on this SS rotation *-* And Helena on a Random MS... but for you, you should keep the 2nd on storage, maybe in future he can have a better use than OP devilmon x.x

Comment

In my case I would build both Chiwu's. One perfectly speedtuned to my Zaiross/Galleon, probably rune it with some damage. The other one fast and tanky as shit for AD.

Comment

chiwu is not a mob that have 2 uses just feed one to 6 star the other and save 1 devilmon

Comment

Wow! That's fantastic! Congratulations on a really successful summoning session! C:

Comment

I sincerely hate you. I want a pionner so badly!!!! And this game gave me 2 juno and 2 teshar... Damn! gz ... I wouldn't mind to have a dupe pionner...

Comment

GZ! I wanted Seara as well. Went through 1400 ss and got all the nat 4's and other 3's. Didn't get any 5's.

Comment

Gz! Lucky you!

Comment

Working...
                            X