Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fodder did you get from exclusives

Welp? I got minotauros x3 while zaiross rained in chat

I used 300 stones and best I got, was Walter 4* (Awaken Water Bounty Hunter). Rest was 3* such as Drunken Master and Amazon I think.

Comment

• dreadlord000
      dreadlord000 commented
      Editing a comment
      water Bounty Hunter = Wayne
      light Bounty Hunter = Walkers
      wind Viking = Walter

Lol i know the feeling of getting x5/6/7 of the same monster when using summ stones

i am saving for tomorrow's refresh - seara and chiwu :3 (got 1300 stones atm) if i dont get anyone i will try again with toa stones and stones from this week's gw reward

Comment

• ___
      ___ commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I think I am the only one who wants a Zaiross. =D

• nankatsu
      nankatsu commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 2 zaiross.., will despair (spd, cd, atk), rage blade (atk cd atk)
      both of them I got from my friend rep

• Kalionys
      Kalionys commented
      Editing a comment
      nankatsu
      I know the feeling - got 3 zaiross as friend reps
      But i cant use any in toa or pvp :X

Dont worry i'm sure we will get a zaiross sooner or later (probably later lol )
      Last edited by Kalionys; 03-12-2017, 05:54 AM.

Haha already have Zaiross, I'm personally saving for Seara tomorrow.

Will people get mad if I say I already own most of the nat fives of this cycle and of the coming weeks? Hahaha. I've never summoned a nat five from stones, personally, and I understand the struggle for zaiross.

Sorry to hear the ripperoni from ya, but good luck to the community overall in your stone summons! I look forward to the seara and zaiross stories soon!

Comment

• FooJub
      FooJub commented
      Editing a comment
      Tru, never gotten a nat 5 from stones... only 5 was avaris xD gl with seara, she's a beast ^^

I don't have enough stones (only 289). And the nat 4 aren't interesting for me (i already have luer, barque and verde). Even if i'm dreaming of zaiross or a desert queen, I only got sh*t with SS.... So i only watch the nat 4. Waiting for the chloe rotation (that I won't have and I may got her one day in a random ms like verde or galleon or hwa x))

Comment

Seara rotation arrives in 1 day, and Toa reset is in 2 days. I'll do ToaN+ToaH to get more stones, and then aim for Seara.

Comment

Hoping & aiming for a verde but all 3* while the chat channel is raining nat 5* like triton, zaiross etc

Comment

food, food, food, awakened food, food, food, awakened food, food, food, food, food

All the while the chat was, like, one Zaiross every 2,5 minutes.

Man, the food I am dropping lately XD

Comment

1100 stones, (today was the 6000th stone used for verde)
            3 ligthning got QB, luer, pirate captain

Verde will wait i guess

Comment

It's few weeks too soon for me to roll on summoner stones again, but I bet the answer will be the same two words: "no Chasun"...

Comment

The moment I got a 600th stone from ToAH i made another shot for Verde

Got a Luer and 2nd Khmun

Comment

never gotten a Nat5 or Nat4 from exclusive summons. gotten 2 or 3 fake 4*

its why i don't buy the summoning stone packs anymore, or anything else, been F2P for 3months now.

Comment

• krazye87
                    krazye87 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got my Laggy and Leo from summoning stones. F2p for 3 months? How do you do it? I was giving com2us the finger for giving me a 2nd leo from tranny nat5 pack. Then 3 weeks ago I got a raki+juno. (im kinda heavy p2p).

Later today I'm praying for a Seara (LOL NOT GOING TO HAPPEN LOL). But I really reallyREALLY GODAMN fucking want Taoist food.

I have a dark Taoist for a solid 8 months now who isn't skilled up. Every Taoist rotation I don't get any Taoist food.

Comment

Have around 2k stones, but only use 1k when i get verde (solely my target along with water hours as bonus for my qebe skillups)
                    Honestly i never aimed to get nat5 from ss (too hard for that) so mainly aimed for 4*
                    Next rotation is when i turn my target to Orion and/or Hwa (or maybe Fuco for my necro) using the 1k leftover stones

Comment

Target Zaiross..then I got drunken master..go home drunken master..u r drunk!

Comment

Working...
                      X