Transcendence Scrolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transcendence Scrolls

Hey, is there any chance that you guys (com2us) resell the Transcendence scrolls for people who want to buy it but happened to miss last time (like me). It is really sad when I don't have nat 5 and the only chance to get a guarantee one is gone

Every time they offer this, the game dies a little inside.

Comment

They can't give it out often or all F2P people will leave. The F2P people are what make this game popular to attract people who will spend money. So be ready to wait.

Comment

Wrong. The economy is simple as it looks like.
        Offering the transcendence scroll will bait also f2p player because ain't nobody wanna miss it.

Comment

• Sinsemilla
          Sinsemilla commented
          Editing a comment
          We wouldn't be f2p if we bought a nat5. >_>

I gladly passed on buying the trans scroll.

Originally posted by Drish View Post
        Offering the transcendence scroll will bait also f2p player because ain't nobody wanna miss it.
        I will miss it. No way I am paying 100$ for the virtual items that has 0 effect on my life.

Comment

• krazye87
          krazye87 commented
          Editing a comment
          But it does effect your life. It effects your emotion. Do you enjoy this **** or do you hate it? Do you go to a bar and regularly spend 30-40 bucks a night on "social drinking" or would you rather spend this in game, and then go on a hike or something that is -free-.

But people like you, would bash the 2nd option players.

• Phonix
          Phonix commented
          Editing a comment
          I ditched drinking but I get what your point is.

I was lucky with the last transcendence scroll a friend bought it for me (I'm f2p) and I got verad. I know this idea will get shot down but is it possible that this scroll could be the reward for clearing toah? Let's be honest the rewards for toah need to be improved and this would be a major step in that direction....The grind would finally be worth it

Comment

• Dovahkiin
          Dovahkiin commented
          Editing a comment
          Keep in mind this would benefit the endgame community the most, and you'd be giving us an extra guaranteed nat five every month. Would widen the rift, and increase disparity in the already p2w competitive environment

From my personal point of view, I have cleared ToAH for a LONG time and have gotten virtually nothing from it. Yet I would personally be against such an idea. I am comfortable stating my own opinion since "no guarantees" is also the public opinion. A rare TS sale is reasonable, a theoretically endless supply is not n.n

• Insan87
          Insan87 commented
          Editing a comment
          that would be great!! +1

• Raven049
          Raven049 commented
          Editing a comment
          I understand your reservations regarding it as a reward however it would be amazing motivation if the rewards for toah where improved. Iv been completing toah for ages now and I try hard to motivate others in my guild to do the same but I'm always met by the same answer....The grind is to long for an inadequate reward. Com2us has done a great job on adding content lately but content is still limited so motivating players to utilise all the available content would promote more interest more spending and overall a longer game life. Just my 2 cents.....They could just double the rewards but a real big reward for beating toah would be great

Originally posted by Phonix View Post
        I will miss it. No way I am paying 100$ for the virtual items that has 0 effect on my life.
        Well, if it makes a difference.. the $100 virtual item makes me happy in real life

Now, if I dont use my $100 here in game.. i might have bought... bigmac meal meal w/ fries.. or .. drink beer with chicken legs/skin, pizza etc.... or go eat at buffet resto ... which all of em will give me cholesterol that can lead to high blood or even .. worst.. heart atk.. and death.. dam ^_^

no no non no... erase the heart atk part lol.... i will buy another trans scroll again and again without a 2nd thought.. if there will be next time :P

Comment

• FooJub
          FooJub commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol this 10chars

• luigizanotti
          luigizanotti commented
          Editing a comment
          For a second I laughed... then I realised it is my exact same line of reasoning, lol. +1

There are people who hate it and people who like it; there are f2p and p2w on both sides of the argument. I don't believe Com2Us intends to make it a recurring thing; imagine making Transcendence Scrolls purchasable 10 times like the Monthly Bonus Package.

It would break the game, irreparably so for the f2p community, and would even devalue the nat fives gained. However, as far as the suggestion goes, many believe that the TS will make another appearance, since - in its rare but rational appearance - it did do good things for the community and the company. Perhaps another christmas sale?

Time will tell, but perhaps making an analogy to desserts would be proper? Sweets from time to time are great for the manufacturer and the customers. Profit and pleasure, respectively. If it were to become commonplace, the rarity will decrease and the business will lose money due to less people purchasing and partaking in it. And the customers will likely suffer from severe illness.

khuongnguyen232 I hesitate to guarantee anything, but I will reiterate that the popular belief is that the scroll will make another appearance. As far as the debate goes, I offer my above insight for further discussion
        Last edited by Dovahkiin; 03-11-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Insan87
          Insan87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think will be cool and also fair if the TS can appear again but only for those who didn't buy it the first time it came out. I mean if you bought a TS already say bye bye to it forever, or for a long time)

• Dovahkiin
          Dovahkiin commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting addition that can be discussed upon its return n.n

I'm sure many people have different opinions regarding this

I agree with Phonix. I do respect and have nothing against people who spend in this game, after all is not my money. But i'll rather give 100 bucks to a poor man in the street, than spend it in a virtual item, something that is not even real. krazye87 you don't need to spend money to get emotionally affected by this game, but at the end is just a game and you need to understand that my friend. Some people use the games to escaspe form the life they have, but it's a game and nothing more. Don't say it has effect in others life cuz for example in mine have 0 effect as well. For me it doesn't matter the monster that i have, cuz at the end i know and understand that i have nothing. Nobody does, you're paying money to buy "the feeling" that you have something. But you have nothing at all. At the end when you leave the game or everyone move to another game or smth, cuz nothing is forever, i would like to see some people faces with all those virtual monsters. The games are for have fun, that's why are called games. Virtual games are not real life, so don't take them as such. But yeah everybody is free to decide what to do with their cash.

Comment

• Dovahkiin
          Dovahkiin commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for keeping a respectful attitude in your disagreement! However, I'd like to offer some insight. I understand that you respect spenders, but allow me to discuss the ideology behind your opinion.

My account is virtual, but it is still mine, and I indeed own it. Just like how titles are a concept, yet those who have them own it. A blue dragon is virtual, I still own the dragon. I simply own a virtual one, something I would not have otherwise. It is ownership, just not tangible. Real and tangible are quite different n.n

I understand that owning something virtual does nothing for you, but when I catch a ShinyLugia in a handheld game, I still own it, under my name just like how I own the physical game cartridge. One is tangible, one isn't, but I still own both. The question lies in whether that means something to you or not, and for people that do spend, it does mean something to them. Virtual games are not real life, yes. The world of skyrim is not reality, but the world of skyrim exists within reality and I am able to really interact with it as such. I apologize for being so redundant, but I thought I'd use several analogies to get the point accross

With that said, I haven't spent a lot for a while now that I'm in university. I still do a bit, but it is always within my entertainment budget. Support a good company, get a new toy to play with for some quality R&R enjoyment

Some where saying we may see it at the three year anniversary... but I think it will only be a Christmas thing....

Comment

Originally posted by Insan87 View Post
          I agree with Phonix. I do respect and have nothing against people who spend in this game, after all is not my money. But i'll rather give 100 bucks to a poor man in the street, than spend it in a virtual item, something that is not even real. krazye87 you don't need to spend money to get emotionally affected by this game, but at the end is just a game and you need to understand that my friend. Some people use the games to escaspe form the life they have, but it's a game and nothing more. Don't say it has effect in others life cuz for example in mine have 0 effect as well. For me it doesn't matter the monster that i have, cuz at the end i know and understand that i have nothing. Nobody does, you're paying money to buy "the feeling" that you have something. But you have nothing at all. At the end when you leave the game or everyone move to another game or smth, cuz nothing is forever, i would like to see some people faces with all those virtual monsters. The games are for have fun, that's why are called games. Virtual games are not real life, so don't take them as such. But yeah everybody is free to decide what to do with their cash.
          Not to disagree with your point of view, but you must have never gone to a movie theatre and paid and watched a movie... tell me what you got out of that.... an experience? One that lasted two hours... and then what... Your argument while I understand what you are saying, is being done all the time in the world by other things as well.... to each his own...

Comment

• Insan87
            Insan87 commented
            Editing a comment
            Is not the same my friend. In a Cinema, you are paying for the service of going and watch the movie in that environment. You are not paying for own the movie. When you go to a concert, you are paying to go and enjoy the live music playing. Still you get nothing material back home, so yeah you're paying to have an experience. When you pay for a scroll to summon a monster, you'r paying for a virtual monster. Is something that you think you have. Can you see the difference? ...anyway i'm not saying it's bad or something. I like the game, if you want to spend just do it. If the monsters you have means as much to you as the dog you have in your home or something that you have in real life, and not virtually in some server in a random place tha you don't even know, then let it be for you. Just understand that is not like this for everybody. Not everybody see, feel or think in the same way)))

• neversetdrum
            neversetdrum commented
            Editing a comment
            Except that Vortimous is still right. You don't get to decide what is and what is not valued. I get the same argument when I talk with friends that I have played Yu Gi oh with. Why do people spend $150 on a card? For that same card, I would not be willing to spend $.50. Value is in the eye of the beholder. You get no more enjoyment out of that movie, than you do the monster that you just put in the arena. It's the EXACT same thing. A movie is just a virtual experience. Arguably, you're going to get more use out of the monster. Just because YOU don't place the same value on that monster, doesn't mean somebody else doesn't. The movie is a bigger rip off. They spend millions to produce it, you spend $12 to watch it, and after 2 hours, if it sucked, you're out $12.00. At least Vort can still get the enjoyment of re using his monster later, especially if it gets buffed.

I got 2 dupes nat 5 while I only got 3 (got juno, teshar and alicia, and then 2nd juno and 2nd teshar (what's the odd seriously?)). I'm thinking that I may buy this scroll if it was 50 euros, but the more I think of it, i'll will be too scared to have a dupe again... So no x).
          And 100 euros is WAY too expensive...

Comment

I'd rather use my MS rather than pay 100 bucks for the Trans scroll
            So if i pull another dupes or fusion nat5 i won't have a heart attack
            After all summoning a nat5 from the MS give me more surprises rather than a guaranteed Trans scroll (well but this is just my preferences)
            Last edited by Vizelion; 03-12-2017, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drish View Post
              I will not spend or pay for this as it is too expensive to afford. But I do think of it to be a once in a year event so just wait until end of year like Christmas and they may implement this offer again. Imo this cannot happen often as it will break the game by giving out too much Nat 5* just by paying. They have to think abt those F2P feelings too. So yea 1 in a yr is fine.

Comment

Transcendence scroll kills the game

Comment

Working...
                X